SNI Technology Employee Reviews

SEO & Social Media Marketing
Online Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Colorado SpringsDecember 26, 2014
Pros: friendly, dependable, good pay, accurate information
Cons: none that i can think of
I was contacted by a recruiter at SNI for an open position in online marketing. The job entitled was Online Communications Specialist, and the description was to create and update content to the website, manage PPC accounts, perform SEO on the upcoming website, and marketing via social media. This has been exactly what I have been doing with this company for the last 5 months. I'm still on contract, but they have already started the process to hire me full time as well. Mark, my recruiter, has answered the phone every time I've called him, even when he's not in the office and I've always gotten great feedback and my questions answered right away. My job is time consuming, but simple, my co-workers are great, and I would love to work here full time. The only hiccup is that the over-all yearly compensation for the position is slightly less than what I was told coming into the position, but it's still good pay so it's of no matter to me.
HR/Recruiting
Sr. Recruiter - Information Technology Division (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2014
Cons: long hours, bad management
Liked this as an entry-level sales and support job with an HR twist, but wanted to move back to maryland and start working with technology.
Worst Staffing Company Ever
Potential Candidate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaApril 30, 2013
Pros: great at the bait and switch, pushing horrible jobs, and acting like complete morons
Cons: everything....
Worked with these guys one time in Jacksonville, Florida by applying to a job and will make sure that never happens again to me or anyone I know. To say horrible is an understatement. I think the guy I worked with rolled out of a used car sales job and into IT staffing. Not sure how they get anyone to work with them to be honest.
Disorganized & Unprofessional
Consultant (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleApril 13, 2013
Cons: everything
Expect to wait over 6 months for account manager to return a phone call. When he does finally return a call, he will spend the entire time telling you about how great he was in little league football.

Total waste of time. Suggest using one of the many other firms that actually provide a service.
Staffing agency disorganized
System Admin (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: technology
Cons: lack of communication and professionalism
SNI is a little disorganized. They post for the position and once you apply then the company who is their client contacts you. Got interviewed by the company which was something in transportation and experienced a very dysfunctional IT department. Did not want anything to do with them. The IT Director explained a story of how his two workers were arguing over how to resolve a network issue. That killed my interests for them and the company. I do not want to argue with my co-workers and having to sit with that person 10 hours a day. Then they went on to explain that the Director intentionally disrupted the network (without their knowledge) intentionally to make them suffer as to what happened to their network for not answering his phone call. Real nice of their boss. The Senior net admin who could not speak clearly because of his heavy foreign accent tried to explain a trick question about networks. Could not understand him and if he is in this line of business in the USA he should go back to school and get rid of the accent before trying work with us Americans. He also bragged about his so called 20+ certifications in IT. Would you want to work with a foreigner who cannot speak and express themselves clearly and is throwing in your face all the time that he is right because he has 20 certs? Make matters worse his co-worker was clearly bothered by something before the interview. OMG be careful when applying to SNI. They do not even let you know that their client is interested and going to call.