Snoqualmie Casino

Snoqualmie Casino Employer Reviews

a good place to work
Lead Cook (Current Employee), Snoqualmie, WAJune 9, 2014
Cons: work flow decline
East Gates is a non profit that serves the Christian church in China. It is a wonderful work and has benefited many.
Little room/opportunity for advancement.
(F.T.O.) Field Training Officer (Current Employee), Snoqualmie Washington StateApril 29, 2014
Pros: paid, free lunches via the service level, 20% off of food venues during lunch or off time.
Cons: subject to being called off of lunch, not allowed to consume any alcohol during a dinner date on one's off time.
The Security Dept. has little growth opportunity as the ones in those positions currently have no intention on going anywhere. Due to the stationary status of the Dept. unless the Dept is required to grow due to business expansion, there will be no near future opportunity for growth.
free food, lots of breaks
Customer service/gaming (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, WAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: management
The management is horrible. The casino is fun place to work and you get free food and work with cool people. Management was really bad here though.
you pay for the free lunch
underpaid manager (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, WAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, concert tickets
Cons: long hours
while having free meals is appealing, you pay for it 10 fold by not having a strong support from upper mgmt. it is all about keeping their jobs.
Good place to work. The benefits are great
Valet /Dual rate Lead/ driver/ trainer (Current Employee), SnoqualmieDecember 14, 2013
The atmosphere is friendly. The scenery makes it easy to go to work. Such a beautiful setting.
Don't do it!!!
n/a (Former Employee), n/aDecember 11, 2013
This was one of the worst companies that I have worked for. I do not think that anyone should put your self threw it. I was part of the opening team and worked there for four years. At first it was great, and then it got worse. My manager was a jerk and doesn't care about his employees. He pulled me into the office and seriously yelled at me at the – more... top of his lungs. When I went to HR they did nothing. I am so glad that I am out of there and would NEVER go back. – less
Great learning experience
Food & Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, WashingtonDecember 9, 2013
I was part of the opening team. It was rewarding to start from nothing and watch the department become successful.
A great place to work with excellent benefits
Falls Buffet Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Snoqualmie WashingtonNovember 4, 2013
Pros: excellent financial benefits, quarterly safety awards, free employee cafeteria
I was the opening manager 3 days a week, requiring reconciliation of staff tips from the day before, establish the floor plan for Servers & Assistants, assign Cashiers & Hostesses. Ensure service stations are ready, properly stocked and supplies ordered either from the warehouse or via drop shipment. Greet guests as they arrive, touch tables during – more... the shift, and ensure operations are running to expectation.
Our team members were very diverse in age and culture, making for an enjoyable mix of personalities.
Hardest part of the job was to keep the positive energy going with our younger team members. Instilling an air of professionalism, and the constant need to improve their service.
I thoroughly enjoyed the people, from our team members to our guests. Some times the most difficult guests became the most treasured ones, too. – less
dont do it. tribal politics, and not non tribal friendly. they will fire you for a chance to give your job to a tribal person. don't waste your time
Count Operations Lead (Former Employee), North Bend, WAJune 17, 2013
Cons: everything
stay away, stay away, stay away, stay stay away, stay away, stay away, stay stay away, stay away, stay away, stay away
Interesting work environment
Steward for the Casino (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, washingtonJune 4, 2013
Pros: free breakfast/lunch/dinner
Cons: drainage problems in the floors
I enjoyed the coworkers. Although this was just a temporary Job
My new summary
Poker Dealer/Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, WADecember 17, 2012
My typical day of work on a daily basis is exercise my professionalism to the highest degree. I like team cooperation and working together with the co-workers. The hardest part of the job is making sure I'm working my duties and hold myself accountable for getting all my work done and that's also the most enjoyable part of my job.
nice coworkers
Customer service (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, WADecember 14, 2012
Pros: free food, laundered uniform
Cons: not enough hours
We had way too many dealers and not enough hours to go around.
It is a fun place to work.
Slot Technician 2 (Current Employee), WANovember 5, 2012
Pros: paid for 8 hours which includes two 15 minute breaks and a half hour lunch. lunch is free.
Cons: communication, no stability. no recognition for a job well done.
Answering repair calls for Slot Machines. The management is fairly good. There is a lack of communication and project managing. I enjoy my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is trying to get across the Casino floor when it is busy. Everyday there is a new problem to solve.
Snoqualmie casino
Lead Cocktail Waitress during high volume shifts (Former Employee), snoqualmieNovember 2, 2012
Pros: free lunch buffet
Cons: working in smoke all day
Working at the casino was alot of fun. I loved the management and all the girls I served with. Its like a huge family. the hardest part of my job was running in high hills. I didnt enjoy working in smoke all day but the money was worth it. The floor is huge so if your section was in the back you did alot of running with heavy trays.
This company was a good place to work for. Very upbeat and fun.
Department Shift Lead (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, WAAugust 24, 2012
Pros: fun, fast, and entertaining
Cons: hours and days were not always easy to get used to.
Things move fast in the Casino world. This position was fun and fast paced. My days and hours at times were not the best, but that comes with working for a business that operates 24/7, and being a lead in the department meant that I had more responsibilities. My Co-workers were Great people and fun to work with.
Fun place to work with major downside for long term prospects
Dealer (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, WAJuly 27, 2012
Pros: free meals, good benefits, beautiful location, free parking
Cons: no public transportation, management weakness, secrecy, favoritism, unethical people
Casinos are exciting places to work and Snoqualmie is no exception. They're open 24/7 so if you're one of those who love energy and action, they're great workplaces. Unfortunately at this casino, there is a culture of secrecy and favoritism which minimizes the attractiveness of what could otherwise be an enjoyable work environment.
Nice place to work
Cage Cashier (Former Employee), North Bend, WAJuly 21, 2012
Pros: loved my co-workers
Cons: no room to grow/learn new things
Nice place to work. I just needed something a bit more challenging.
Love working there. Banking and customer service are my strongest fields
Count Room Clerk (Former Employee), Snoqualmie, WAJuly 7, 2012
Pros: lunch buffet, pay, benefits, job itself
Loved everything about this job. Management was great to work under, had no problems at all as well as all my co-workers
Good and bad
Cashier/Hostess; Environmental Cleaner; Barista (Current Employee), Snoqualmie, WAJune 26, 2012
Good if you can keep your opinions to yourself. Bad if you cant.
Great coworkers tho.
Typical Day at work
Cage Cashier (Current Employee), Snoqualimie WAApril 17, 2012
• Receives and exchanges cash, comp checks, and gaming chips from patrons.
• Handles fill and credit transactions.
• Receives cash from count rooms.
• Prepares the window bank reconciliation and accounting related records
• Provides chip/change floor service to poker room as required.
• Ability to work all bank assignments within the Cage, including – more... the Main Bank upon timely completion of training
• Performs other job related duties, as assigned
• To perform the duties of the cage cashier in compliance with Casino policies under the supervision of the Cage Shift Manager and the Lead Cage Cashier. Responsible for assigned bank drawers – less