Soccer Shots Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
YOUTH SPORTS INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 18, 2017
Fun place to work. The job is easy and you get to play soccer with kids all day. There are lots of tasks you are required to do that you do not get paid for, although they have included compensation for some tasks not previously paid for so it is an improvement. Lots of support from office staff.
Rewarding
Coach (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 6, 2017
If you are looking for a full time job this isn't for you. But if you are looking for a little extra income and really enjoy working with kids this is the perfect job. Everyone is really friendly and wants the best for you. If you work for a few years you can more than likely get on salary as the company is growing rather quickly. But if you are looking for a career change look elsewhere.
Exciting and Rewarding work environment, does not feel like work.
Coach (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 3, 2017
A typical day at Soccer Shots was extremely fun for myself. I taught children the basics of soccer. It is rewarding to see them have fun and share a bond with you as their coach.
Pros
good pay
Cons
You have to drive to all the sessions
Fun to work with the children.
Soccer Instructor for children (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, MNJune 26, 2017
I learned a lot of patience working with a lot of high energy children. The only this that I would say is the owner needs to be willing to compensate for the mileage that you will put on your personal vehicle.
Great
Coach (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 22, 2017
A great company to work for, if you are looking for extra money or don't need a salary that you are able to live on. The environment is awesome and very fun. Kids are always awesome. Not much room for advancement or higher pay.
Pros
Fun, short hours, easy
Horrible Supervisors and worse communication and hours of work
Soccer Coach (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 16, 2017
It was a very unproductive place of work. I was lied to from the beginning of my hours and pay and they never held their word or made the atmosphere great for their coaches.
Fun and Busy
Coach (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 16, 2017
coaching children ages 2-8, traveling all around San Diego to provide soccer classes to children across the county, coaching is very rewarding for all the parties involved
Work and play
Soccer Coach (Current Employee) –  in and around the Baltimore areaMay 26, 2017
If you think you have what it takes to teach kids the beautiful sport of soccer, the Soccer Shots is the best possible place to do that. I've seen other companies do their soccer programs and there is comparison to what Soccer Shots does for kids. It's a fun environment for everyone, and the experience you gain is beyond what you can get from any classroom or seminar.
Fun
Lead Instructor (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMay 18, 2017
Nice to travel around the bay area and work independently. Love to teach children. Management aren't often involved in the coaches job, outside of team meetings.
Fun environment with lots of travel.
Coach (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMay 18, 2017
This is a great job for someone in college. Flexible hours, great management, locations everywhere, and paid training. It is an awesome time working with kids at such a young age. They end up loving you and you make their day.
Great place to work. Fun and friendly environment.
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMay 2, 2017
Driving out to different schools each day to bring a fun soccer lesson is the best part about the job. The kids, parents, and staff are always excited to see you. The hardest part is bringing a lot of energy every day. It's physically demanding full time.
Pros
Fun every day, not much stress
Cons
Commuting
Fun work environment
INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  bethel park paApril 26, 2017
A great organization to work for. They work with your schedule and the job itself is a great way to help little minds and create a fun atmosphere. Excellent place to work
Educational and enjoyable company
Full time soccer coach (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAApril 21, 2017
soccer shots is a great company. they strive to put their costumers and employees first and accommodate their needs as best as they can. Soccer shots is very organized and family friendly
A joy to be apart of
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VAApril 15, 2017
Soccer shots was a wonderful experience, I spent my time, coaching and playing with kids from the ages of 3-5. Soccer is a sport with a culture that is growing in America and being able to teach it to youngsters in a blast. Thru the weekly curriculum, I had everything I needed to do laid out for me, but still the freedom to be able to just enjoy my time out there. The kids respond to the energy that you bring each day, and you will notice that your 50 minute session will fly by because of the fun you're having .
Fun place to work and the kids are awesome.
coach (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 10, 2017
The amount of driving you do combined with the fact that you get on average maybe 2 classes per school makes it hard to enjoy your job. The money sounds good but when you calculate it it really is not much. A lot of stress and the curriculum is very repetitive.
Wonderful place to work if you love children and soccer.
Soccer Coach (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2017
Soccer shots has been a great company to work for. Leadership is very helpful and always there for you. Honestly it doesn't even feel like work because me passion for children and soccer makes it such a fun experience.
Great work environment
Coach (Former Employee) –  Fletcher, NCDecember 14, 2016
This job is great for someone who loves kids. I found this job very enthusiastic and It always kept you on your toes. This job requires you to have tons of energy.
Paid to have fun!
Head Coach (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 13, 2016
Soccer shots is an amazing company to work for! Every day is a new challenge and full of possibilities. Working with Soccer Shots has helped me become a better public speaker, leader, and decision maker.
A Coaching Experience Unlike Most Others
Coach (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLNovember 1, 2016
Coaching for Soccer Shots means something more than just teaching kids how to play soccer. One must also know how to keep the attention of very young children while making them smile and laugh throughout the class.
Love the opportunity and impact we have
Director (Current Employee) –  PittsburghAugust 15, 2016
I really love what we do. Were looking to positively impact kids and leave a lasting impression on them and their parents. The postive experience we can provide is awesome to see and hear about. It's a lot of hard work, but totally worth it. You have to learn to continue to grow yourself and continually challenge yourself on a daily basis in this position. Every day there is something new to do and another challenge to rise to. I went to training at their head quarters and they do a fantastic job and it's the best training I've been to. The owner is always available and encourages communication and collaboration.
Pros
Impacting the youth, Flexible work schedule, Great Core Values

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soccer Shots. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2