Social Annex is looking for an exceptionally self-motivated and talented individual to join our tech team. You have to be the type of person that craves a challenge and enjoys working in a fast paced environment where meeting and exceeding high expectations are a part of the job.
This is a development position that requires team work, great communication and solid attention to detail. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Must be bilingual in Hindi and English
- 2-5 years of experience and a strong passion for the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP) development stack
- Working knowledge of memory object caching technologies such as Memcached, Redis session
- Experience designing, querying, and updating both RDBMS and NoSQL data stores like MySQL, Redis
- Knowledge of web service development and consumption (SOAP, REST, XML Feeds etc)
- Experience implementing a popular PHP based MVC framework (Zend, CakePHP, etc)
- Knowledge of application scalability and optimization a huge plus
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard