Environment: Windows server 2003, IIS 6.0, MS SQL Server-20012 Enterprise Edition, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, DTS, SQL Profiler, Erwin VB.NET, OLAP, OL
Sr. SQL Server Developer (Former Employee) – Sacramento, CA – October 1, 2014
Sr.SQLServerDeveloper Responsibilities: • Migration of Oracle to SQL Server 2008 database . • Migrated data from heterogeneous data sources ( Data mart , Access, Excel, Flat file) to centralized SQL server databases using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to overcome transformation constraints. • Excellent report creation skills using Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008 Reporting Services (SSRS) with proficiency in using Report Designer as well as Report Builder and MS SharePoint. • Created SQL Server Reports based on the requirements using SSRS 2008. • Worked on OLAP Data warehouse, Model, Design, and Implementation. • Worked on performance point server to create dashboard and scorecards for business intelligence. • Developed Complex Stored Procedures, Views and Temporary Tables as per the requirement. • Created complex reports which involve more number of groupings and multi-value parameters • Developed reports like Claim Statements, Fee Bills Transactions and some end request user reports on periodic basis. • Sound Experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP and OLTP cube, Data mining and Architecture. • Created multiple reports with drop down menu option having complex groupings within the report. • Worked on content management and document management using MS SharePoint. • Worked on relational DBMS and object oriented DBMS. • Experience in creating complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements. • Generated matrix reports, drill down, drill through, sub reports, chart reports, multi parameterized reports. • Used VB scripting for version control. • Handfulmore... experience in working with the new concept of Tablix Data Regions in the Report Layout, Created a stack of stepped reports using the Tablix.less
SQL DBA (Current Employee) – Sacramento, CA – August 20, 2014
HEAplus is the Obama Health Care project developed by SIS (Social Interest Solutions) for the State of Arizona to provide a self-service application that includes prescreening for programs such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Medical Assistance (MA). The major products of the company are One-e-App, HEAPLUS.
Banking System involves transmission and transaction through Electronic Data Interchange under a highly secure environment of Financial Information. T
Net Developer (Current Employee) – Oak Brook – July 23, 2014
• Involved in loading data from XML files to Database. • Expert in handling Dataset and data tables. • Used data grid to modify manipulated data and review. • Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, Data View for consistent access to SQL Server data sources. • Developed web pages using C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET 2010. • Used ASP.NET, HTML, to create dynamic web pages using ASP.NET Web Server Controls and user controls. • Responsible for designing and developing ASP.NET web pages using ASP.NET, ADO.Net, SQL, HTML and AJAX Web services. • Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access with SQL Server. • Designed and developed complex stored procedures in SQL Server 2008. • Implementing business logic using C# which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.NET. • Generated the reports using data grid and developed Web Services. • Developed screens in ASP.NET AJAX-Enabled, C#, ADO.NET to display. • Wrote business logic in C# and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.NET objects such as Datasets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers. • Implemented Ajax Script Manager and Update panel for inserted, deleted, and edited functionality in Grid View controls. • Developed Reports, sub reports and drill down reports using Crystal Reports. • Exported data into HTML format. • Involved in Data Model and Database design using UML.
SQL Server Developer (Former Employee) – new york city – July 2, 2014
• HealthSpring is one of the largest Medicare Advantage coordinated care plans in the United States. Our concentration on this market has allowed us to develop a unique approach to healthcare coverage for Medicare beneficiaries.
• HealthSpring got its start in 2000 and is now one of the country’s largest and fastest-growing coordinated care plans whose primary focus is Medicare Advantage plans. HealthSpring currently owns and operates Medicare Advantage plans in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia, as well as a national stand alone prescription drug plan
• Responsibilities: • Involved in developing database objects such as procedures, triggers, constraints, indexes and views. Used T-SQL to build dynamic stored procedures. • Created data-related documentation (e.g., file descriptions and definitions, entity relationships and attributes, etc.). • Managed Database files, transaction log and estimated space requirements. • Monitored database application. • Responsible for developing automation of maintenance jobs, tuning SQL Server locks and indexes configurations, administering SQL Server security. • Experience in calculating measures and dimension members using Multi-dimensional expression (MDX), mathematical formulas, and user-defined functions. • Designed and implemented several complex reports and administration modules. • Designed stored procedures for module integrity and application. • Involved in installation, upgrade and configuration of Microsoft SQL Servermore... and databases. • Involved in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration including planning, backup, and recovery strategies. • Implemented High availability concepts, Data base Mirroring, Replication and log shipping. • Involved in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Database consistency checks using DBCC utilities. • Involved implementing Disaster Recovery for minimal downtime using different types of database backups, restore, and replication.
• Environment: SQL Server v2000, T-SQL, Win NT v4, Win 2000, MS Excelless
Net Developer (Current Employee) – Sacramento, CA – October 3, 2013
Social Interest Solutions manages a portfolio of technology solutions that strive to improve quality of life by connecting people with needed public and private services. Applying for health, social services and other support can be a cumbersome process for individuals and families. SIS uses technology to help streamline the application process for families and program administrators by providing a medium that collects and stores information, screens and submits data electronically, and helps families enroll in a range of public and private programs