Social Media Community Manager
The Social Media Community Manager will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and maintenance of some of the biggest entertainment communities within the social space. In this role, you will be responsible for research, analysis, promotional management, writing posts, maintaining a posting strategy and calendar, uploading content, responding to the community, and overall day-to-day management.
- Strategy: Having a clear understanding of the client’s objectives and the ability to turn those objectives into a strategic communication plan that will achieve the client’s goals, voice and tone.
- Community Management: Day-to-day page and community management, including: fan engagement, posting strategy and implementation, maintaining posting calendars, moderation, and uploading content. Collaborating with the Account Manager and client to get the proper approvals before posting.
- Campaign Set-Up: Initial setup for all Social Media accounts via all Social Platforms and working closely with the creative and tech team on development.
- Tech Savvy: Able to use our dashboard technology, as well as third party tools and tags, to manage all branded pages and campaigns.
- Staying On Your Game: Staying current on trends, third party tools, changes to Social Platforms, as well as anything new happening within the space is key.
- Analytics: Able to work with the analyst to take key metrics and turn them into insightful PowerPoint presentations for clients. Optimize the site for higher performance.
- Creative Input: The ability to help influence our creative solutions when pitching new viral app ideas.
- Buttoned Up: Being able to generate SOW’s, keeping up on invoices in the system and helping with the creation of proposals and app ideas.
- 4+ years experience in social community management.
- A thorough understanding of Social Media and Communication tactics.
- A Passion for Entertainment, and motivation to manage your communities outside of 9:00-5:00
- Proficient in social media networks including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Foursquare, Instagram, Yelp, YouTube, Reddit and blogs etc.
- Strong communication skills: Presentation, Written and Listening.
- Able to verbally articulate social media analysis and structure both to clients and internal team.
- Ability to provide some of your previous social media experience, be it a blog, Tumblr, Facebook Brand page, Branded Twitter community, Pinterest, Instagram….etc
Socialtyze has been focused exclusively on the social media space since 2007 and has worked with over 100 brands including Paramount, DreamWorks, American Express, Fox, Kraft, IHOP and numerous others. We provide four primary services - 1) Highly Optimized Social Media 2) Facebook & Twitter Application Development 3) Community Management 4) Data Analysis
Indeed - 13 months ago