SOCIALDEALER

SOCIALDEALER Employer Reviews

Hardworking innovative culture
MARKETING INTERN (Former Employee), Champaign, ILNovember 1, 2012
Interning at SOCIALDEALER was amazing. Working hands-on with executive directors, CEO's, and other areas of the company proved to be an extremely, knowledgeable experience.
Best Company I have ever worked for
Automotive Social Media Sales Executive (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2012
Pros: this is a cutting edge product for an industry that is on the verge of exploding
Cons: no cons so far except that the industry is slow to adapt to these changes
It took me a long time to find a position with a company in which I actually believed in the product or service I was selling.
I have a great manager, one with passion for our services, and only positive feedback and help to give to his team. My co - workers, sales, service, operations, etc... we all work as a team to make sure our clients are happy.
I have learned a lot about the auto industry as well as how to adapt to A longer sales cycle than i am used to. I have learned more than I knew before about how Facebook is having a huge impact on the decisions we make today. Just as well, online reviews.
The most difficult part of this position is trying to figure out what makes certain dealerships and dealer groups decide that social media is actually important. I would say at least 50 % of dealerships have still not realized that the world has changed the way we do business. My favorite part of this job is getting the opportunity to meet and network with people from all over the US. I have friends from everywhere now.
Social Media, when done properly is the best form of "Word of Mouth Advertising"
Anyone would admit word of mouth has been the most successful tool in their belt.
Fast paced great work conditions!! Fun young place to work!! You'll love it!
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Oak Brook IlJune 21, 2011
Everyone is creative blazing all new trails with social media!!!

About SOCIALDEALER

SOCIALDEALER is a social media management company that helps automotive dealers to create, manage and monitor their social profiles, – Read more