SOCIALDEALER Employee Reviews

High energy & creative environment
Strategic Marketing Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 20, 2014
A typical day at work revolves around my clients. I start by reaching out to each and every one of them. We talk strategies for the day, month, and future and how I will implement them. Along with client management, we are working to build up the company through new client pitches, deck creation, structuring new reporting systems, and organizing data on our platform. All of these tasks are completed by my four member team, and our CEO. The best part of my job is getting to be a part of a new and growing environment with a team who values my opinions, but this new and not yet organized methods we used have been the biggest adjustment for me.
Pros
free to express creativity
Cons
pay, vacation days, time consumption
Hardworking innovative culture
MARKETING INTERN (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILNovember 1, 2012
Interning at SOCIALDEALER was amazing. Working hands-on with executive directors, CEO's, and other areas of the company proved to be an extremely, knowledgeable experience.
Best Company I have ever worked for
Automotive Social Media Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2012
It took me a long time to find a position with a company in which I actually believed in the product or service I was selling.
I have a great manager, one with passion for our services, and only positive feedback and help to give to his team. My co - workers, sales, service, operations, etc... we all work as a team to make sure our clients are happy.
I have learned a lot about the auto industry as well as how to adapt to A longer sales cycle than i am used to. I have learned more than I knew before about how Facebook is having a huge impact on the decisions we make today. Just as well, online reviews.
The most difficult part of this position is trying to figure out what makes certain dealerships and dealer groups decide that social media is actually important. I would say at least 50 % of dealerships have still not realized that the world has changed the way we do business. My favorite part of this job is getting the opportunity to meet and network with people from all over the US. I have friends from everywhere now.
Social Media, when done properly is the best form of "Word of Mouth Advertising"
Anyone would admit word of mouth has been the most successful tool in their belt.
Pros
this is a cutting edge product for an industry that is on the verge of exploding
Cons
no cons so far except that the industry is slow to adapt to these changes
Fast paced great work conditions!! Fun young place to work!! You'll love it!
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook IlJune 21, 2011
Everyone is creative blazing all new trails with social media!!!

4.8