Society Insurance Employee Reviews

Very good fish with beautiful view
Claims Processor/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIOctober 27, 2016
Best hunt club around. Staff is very friendly. Very good fish fry on Fridays. The view of the hunting land is something everyone needs to see
Company of Integrity
Commercial Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIAugust 7, 2016
Providing a great product at a fair price to commercial customers. Society is a smaller company and therefore more nimble than other larger companies in the marketplace.
Great Flexible Environment
Medical Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIFebruary 15, 2016
A very friendly, comfortable, small, and social environment with very flexible hours and good benefits.The allow flexible scheduling and telecommuting.
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIMarch 5, 2015
Good team atmosphere. Company is going into new states, starting with Tennessee next year. Good job in promoting from within the company.
Great work culture with great people and great management that allow each person to be their own person, while remaining profitable
Underwriting Intern (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIJanuary 7, 2015
A typical day at Society Insurance was one I looked forward to everyday. I learned many important things at Society Insurance and vastly grew my knowledge of commercial lines insurance. Management was always very supportive of creativity and individualism, while still promoting a friendly team environment. The hardest part of the job was digging deep into data looking for trends and patterns that could benefit Society Insurance. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I was blessed to work with. I enjoyed going to work every day, and the people there made even the bad days not so bad.
Pros
Flexibility
Great place to work, fun but results oriented culture.
Claims Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIAugust 26, 2012
I have worked there 12 years, great people, flat organization.
Pros
flexible schedule, good benefits, pension.
Cons
fond du lac is a small city, not a lot to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Society Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9