Looking for experienced MA-licensed HVAC Technician to join Sodexo Operations and Maintenance Team at a manufacturing company in Foxboro, MA.
Performs diversified installation, operation, inspection, preventive maintenance, and repair duties for the following areas:
- Air conditioning
- Related control systems
Reports to the Operations Manager, who assigns daily work in conjunction with other members of the department staff.
Assists in the ordering and maintaining necessary stock items and make emergency repairs to equipment.
- Receive work orders and coordinate work to fit daily schedule assigned by Operation Manager.
- Assists in the estimating of time and materials required on work orders.
- Maintains the facility heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and related control systems.
- Responds to calls from facility departments requesting immediate assistance for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration problems.
- Performs preventive maintenance on related equipment assigned by the Operation Manager.
- Assists in coordinating with other departmental employees on diversified work projects.
- Installs air conditioning, refrigeration, temperature, humidity control systems and accessories.
- Makes daily rounds of building and related equipment as assigned by Operation Manager.
- Knows current EPA Regulations regarding refrigerants.
- Responds to emergency call-in situations.
- Competitive Salary.
- Full Benefits
- Joins a top rated employee-focused company
- minimum HS diploma or GED,
- 5 years experience in a commercial or industrial organization
- MA Refrigeration Technician license and EPA Type IV Universal Certification
Indeed - 5 months ago