Sofitel

Sofitel United States Employee Reviews

very cut throat, and super political environment
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch, good benefits.
Cons: poor management in almost all of the departments. lower than average pay
Working here can be very stressful because everyone is out for themselves. management is never clear on anything they are to busy stabbing each other in the back to focus on the needs of the building let alone the employees. your hours are never guaranteed. most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet celebrities.
An authentic european experince in the heart of down town Chicago life
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2013
Pros: good starting wage, and benifits, family oriented.
Cons: none if you adhere to the standards and customs set
A pleasurable atmosphere, one should expect the best and be expected to give ones best in return.
productive & efficient working environment
Assistant F & B Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 29, 2013
Pros: french classes
Cons: no breaks at all
- daily meeting with staff to review, standards, service comments, communication of the day before, VIP arrivals and special amenities
- payroll / tips and gratuities
- attend to monthly Management meetings or corporate trainings
- P& L order and placed Purchase orders for equipment, uniforms or any other operational expense etc ..
- The hardest part of the job was the difference of age of all staff members, everyday was a challenge, but we created a respectful environment
- I loved working at the Sofitel Hotel , everyday was a new challenge and everyone become part of my family, everyone was very caring , nice and cared for their job.
hard worker
Room Service Server (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthycare
l really like to work because all my life my parents push to do my best and be determine to what I want or need. the most important part at work is to respect my co-worker, because we never know where life is going to stop.

About Sofitel

This company is keeping the light on for North American travelers. A division of global hotel giant Accor, Accor North America – Read more

Sofitel Photos