Pros: french classes
Cons: no breaks at all
- daily meeting with staff to review, standards, service comments, communication of the day before, VIP arrivals and special amenities
- payroll / tips and gratuities
- attend to monthly Management meetings or corporate trainings
- P& L order and placed Purchase orders for equipment, uniforms or any other operational expense etc ..
- The hardest part of the job was the difference of age of all staff members, everyday was a challenge, but we created a respectful environment
- I loved working at the Sofitel Hotel , everyday was a new challenge and everyone become part of my family, everyone was very caring , nice and cared for their job.