SoftArtisans is looking for a talented Web Application Developer with excellent problem-solving and communication skills to join our Technical Services (TS) team.
Supporting programmers only, constantly solving complex problems, and spending a significant amount of your time writing code.
Things we’re looking for:
- Strong understanding OOP
- 1 to 2 years OOP experience
- Creative thinker with superb troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, fast learner
- Able to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them clearly
- Enjoys technology and working with people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points awarded for:
- Front-end and back-end web development experience
- Knowledge of core web technologies (HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Advanced .NET skills (i.e. WPF, WCF, Silverlight, WF, LINQ)
- Experience using and/or developing against SharePoint
- Experience using and/or developing against SQL Server Reporting Services or other BI tools
What's the job like?
You will work with other developers to improve their applications and troubleshoot issues they encounter. This may include debugging customer code, reproducing and troubleshooting issues and working with the SoftArtisans development team to resolve issues.
You'll also help customers understand how to better use our products through sharing documentation and writing sample applications. You will be their best resource for assistance and knowledge.
Beyond working with customers, you'll also have the opportunity to work on internal development projects and consulting projects, building robust, enterprise level solutions.
What's the company like?
Feels small, thinks big. Dynamic. Supportive. Innovative. Convivial. Quirky. We’re a smart, successful software company built on brains, not gimmicks, and we aim to keep it that way. Be your background in computational statistics or graphic design, user experience or journalism, if you’re a quick-thinking, risk-taking team player, we probably want to talk to you.