SoftNet Solutions is an exciting Silicon Valley based consultancy specializing in big data technologies, with a particular penchant for Hadoop, NoSQL and related toolsets. We provide end-to-end professional services to clients across many diverse industries, helping them build solutions spanning data strategy, implementation, advanced analytics, predictive analytics and machine learning.
We pride ourselves on enabling our clients to see things differently and create business value through big data.
We are looking for experienced inside/outside sales folks – who have either carried a quota selling enterprise software or services — or served in a related technical role and are “natural born sales people”. You’ll manage the sales process including prospecting, web-based product demonstrations, account management, generating quotes, and closing business. This is a quota-carrying sales position that is critical to the overall success of SoftNet Solutions.
· Develop sales pipeline for both products and services for big data technologies.
· Function as a team player as well as a team leader.
· Find short term and long-term sales opportunities via onsite discussions, marketing programs and general sales practices.
· Attend customer meetings to facilitate product and services discussion.
· Present SoftNet Solutions message to targeted customers face-to-face.
· Preparation prior to customer meetings as well as follow up after the meetings with customers and partner account managers.
· Possess and be able to expand extensive knowledge about vendor partnerships and SoftNet Solutions and be able to communicate these to the customers.
· Work closely with Sales Managers, Vendors, and Internal Resources to ensure open communications and delivery of the contracted solutions to our customers.
· Interact with vendors in the respective practice to build relationships.
· Proactively engage end-user customers and vendors to increase collaboration and customer penetration and expansion
· Participates in vendor training to maintain and grow skills and knowledge of existing and new products.
· Complete all paperwork and tasks in the prescribed manner and within the prescribed time frame.
· Utilize a logical problem-solving approach and clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer.
· Develop and maintain skill set and product knowledge to maximize your value and to deliver quality services to our customers. This includes attaining designated certification requirements and attending product-specific training, reviewing technical literature, and obtaining hands-on experience.
· Continue to develop personal training plan in accordance with your desires and the technical needs of SoftNet Solutions.