Softchoice Employee Review

Great Culture
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  TorontoJuly 20, 2013
Great culture,great place to advance if you work hard. Management normally started in entry level positions, showing opportunity for advancement. Its a fast paced environment.
Pros
Cons
Salary

Other Softchoice Employee Reviews

Entry level type company
Telebusiness Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 18, 2017
The culture over there is one that if you are good friends with the person hiring you have a better shot at the position than someone with better qualification. They promote from within, but it is typically not the best candidate and goes back to the who you are friends with piece above. The pay is on par with an entry level job, but is terrible for a more seasoned candidate. The culture is more like a fraternity or sorority than a business. The people there were nice, but it is not very professional.
Energetic and Great Morale
Lead Shipping /Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 14, 2017
I Learned in order to make a business grow that you have to always Place your Customers first.The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I work with as we are more like a family in our own business world

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Softchoice. Our community is ready to answer.

Softchoice Reviews by Location