Softchoice Employee Review

High tech fast-paced work environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  EastDecember 13, 2013
If you work at the headquarters you can bring your dog to work.
If you're in a US remote office there is not much of a work atmosphere as you're independent, on the road and making your own schedule most of the time.
It's a very young company with a focus on a "drinking" culture. In the main office they have Beer Cart Friday.
Hardest part of the job is brand recognition in the US and building a new client base.
Most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom and flexibility to make your own schedule and building relationships with your clients.

Other Softchoice Employee Reviews

Entry level type company
Telebusiness Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 18, 2017
The culture over there is one that if you are good friends with the person hiring you have a better shot at the position than someone with better qualification. They promote from within, but it is typically not the best candidate and goes back to the who you are friends with piece above. The pay is on par with an entry level job, but is terrible for a more seasoned candidate. The culture is more like a fraternity or sorority than a business. The people there were nice, but it is not very professional.
Energetic and Great Morale
Lead Shipping /Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 14, 2017
I Learned in order to make a business grow that you have to always Place your Customers first.The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I work with as we are more like a family in our own business world

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Softchoice. Our community is ready to answer.

Softchoice Reviews by Location