SoftRock

SoftRock Employer Reviews

Work summary
Team Lead/ Product Adviser (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 14, 2014
Pros: bbq's, flag football
Cons: communication barriers from upper management, compensation can tend to be a concern.
On a day-to-day basis, I speak to applicants on the phone who register for our site who are looking to utilize our services. I market our services to these applicants while generating revenue for the company by using very technical customer service and sales techniques. I was able to grow into a lead supervisor role where I was able to oversee a group – more... of eight advisers who worked within my department. Overall, the company was very fun to work for. We take part in a lot of extra curricular activities such as flag football and softball. The culture was second to none and everyone seems to enjoy what they do at Softrock. – less
Fun work environment
Help Desk Support (Current Employee), Orlando,FlApril 17, 2014
Fun work environment unfortunately no room for growth. Great entry level position.
Work from home.
Employment Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 14, 2014
Pros: working from home.
Cons: working from home.
Work from home. Off most weekends. Flexible hours. Able to take lunch anytime.
Great if your morals don't matter
Employment Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 2, 2014
You basically tell people that your job is to help them find a job. However, your only goal is to get them to become college prospects. This was tough for me to do day after day knowing that it was rubbish.
Excellent start-up in lead generation.
Compliance/Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 26, 2014
Pros: friday cook-outs, constant change and opportunity for professional growth
Cons: long unexpected hours
Truly the best part of working for SoftRock was the direct interaction with the owner and working hand in hand to achieve his vision. They also promoted one of the best company cultures I have ever seen, which prompted dedication and motivation from all its employees.
costumer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 24, 2014
A typical day started with getting our assignments, pairing up and getting straight to business. I also learned about presentation and how important team work can be in a place of business. It also brought out great work ethic and brain storming. Management was important and very understanding, they would also chip in and help if it was needed, great
Softrock
Home Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: worked at home, compensation
Cons: staying home all the time
Softrock was a wonderful place to work for. They did a lot with the community and for the employees.
Inviting and Refreshing
Career Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: option to work from home, lots of food, community outreach
Cons: insurance, own equipment to work at home
Very welcoming and seemed to have revised training process to make it fool proof. If you don't like helping people or encouraging them to be their best, then don't bother. You want to encourage people to succeed and become what they have desired, then here is your opportunity. Work from home or at the office. Training will allow you to be successful. – more... Friendly and fun environment. Growing company. – less
A company with a fun environment and much ambition
Career Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2014
Everyone I have encountered here has been very welcoming and pleasant. The company as a whole strongly encourages growth and advancement and you can see how they truly take pride in teamwork. They are very big on setting forth a fun culture and they also make it a point to give back to the community.
Great company to work for.
career specialist (Current Employee), Orlando flJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: growth, advancement, food.
Cons: have not started there yet.
They were awesome group of people. Great energy and environment. No bad flaws to me.
It's been a really fun, encouraging environment!
Advisor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch, fun environment.
Cons: short breaks.
The vibe of the workplace is incredibly energetic and infectious. You look forward to coming because you are surrounded by fun, outgoing people. You get what you put in and the managers are very encouraging and helpful. The free food every friday isn't so bad either.
Fun work enviroment
Employment Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 6, 2014
The education specialist position allowed me assist all candidates looking for employment and also provide them with education options.
VERIFICATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Orlando, FloridaDecember 4, 2013
This company is a scam to get people looking for jobs to agree to talk to college counselors. They change names of the company as often as some people change their socks.
Tricky
Career Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2013
Pros: free lunch on friday
Cons: hardly any breaks, poor management, poorly ran in general, very large turn over rate
They trick people into thinking that their a very fun company to work for, with a google atmosphere. In all actually the job is dreadful and the management is horrible. The one good thing I could say is the people you work with are generally amazing. The people are fun but you can't get to attached to them because no one is there to long. With the way – more... the company is run and how poor the management is the turn over rate is crazy. Most people from the countless people I talked to stay an average of 6 months to 1 year. Once everyone realizes what the company is about they are looking for other jobs or just quit because they can't handle the management. They will call people in without any warning and fire them, and you will have a new manager every month it feels like. The company over all has horrible reviews and one of the first categories that will pop up when you search them on the web is scam company. They have to train 5-15 people per week just to keep up with the turn over rate. – less
Easy going, relaxed environment
Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 28, 2013
Soft Rock hires a diverse group of individuals, that's one of the aspects that drew me to this company. From what they say, everyone who works there has started at the same position (Verification Specialist) so the team managers actually worked that very same position before you.
Everyone in office was always very friendly and seemed to get along very – more... well. The dress code was relaxed so you never felt like you were in an up-tight environment.
This was a work at home position after training was complete which was a downside because I loved actually coming into the office. – less
Great Culture
Career Specialist (Current Employee), OrlandoMay 15, 2013
Pros: positive atmosphere; great training managers
Cons: no 401k
It's a very positive and upbeat environment. The trainers ensure you're fully prepared. I just started 2 weeks ago, but it seems great!
Softrock
Copywriter (Current Employee), orlandoMay 13, 2013
Pros: free meals, fun coworkers
Cons: benefits and pay are mediocre
I've worked here for a couple years and I've had a good time. It's a standard 8-5 job, but they have a flex schedule that gives you an hour of wiggle room there. They provide free breakfast cereal and coffee, which are fine perks.
There is an hour lunch and our department has potlucks and free lunches from time to time (maybe a dozen or so since I've – more... worked here).
The coworkers are fun, especially on Friday where we play music in the office. – less
Great family-like atmosphere
Executive Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 13, 2013
It's more like a family than a workplace, everyone seems to work together as a team, no job is more important than another
SoftRock Rocks!!!!
Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 10, 2013
Pros: fun atmosphere, compensation, bonuses, friendly staff
Cons: no 401k
SoftRock is an amazing place to work. “Work hard, play hard” is our motto. There are many opportunities for advancement, if you have the drive to give it your all and do your best. Management focuses on helping individuals accomplish their goals and encourages everyone to voice their ideas. It’s all about collaboration and teamwork, which is easy to – more... accomplish with our great group of co-workers. There are many perks to working here: great compensation, bonuses, and benefits; free cereal for breakfast; team sports- flag football, softball and volleyball; and opportunities to get involved in helping the community. – less
Awesome work place
Graphic/Web Designer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 10, 2013
I love it here, I have the opportunity to be as creative as I want. I have the greatest co-workers. It's a great place.

1 2 3 4

About SoftRock

SoftRock is a media company that creates software that rocks! It is SoftRock’s unique blend of the right team and the right – Read more