SoftRock Employee Reviews

Great place to help you move to your career path.
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2015
This is a great place if your not looking for longevity. They are constantly changing so stability is extremely low. Management provides very little tools to succeed so if your looking for just a place to receive income because of economy crash this will be ideal temp position. If you are looking for integrity or a great position to feel needed or feel as if you are making a difference this wouldn't be the ideal fit.
I learned what NOT to do as a leader communication is extremely needed.
The hardest part of the job is making enough commission money to support family because you are trusting a vendor to qualify your calls which they have no incentive to do so they are paid hourly you are not.
The most enjoyable part is you can work from home.
Misleading
Talent Acquisitions and Career Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Fun work atmosphere but compensation is misleading
Providing clients products and service that has no true integrity
Free food and drinks daily
Staff is enjoyable to work with
Off sundays
decent job but no career
CAREER SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 8, 2014
Softt Rock is not a strong career option but does offer decent pay and workable hours.
Productive and fun work place
Digital Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FlOctober 21, 2014
I really like working at SoftRock. The atmosphere is great and so are the people. You learn a lot about sales and how to work as part of a team. I've never worked at a place quite like here and with people who are as friendly. I'm glad I found it!
Pros
Snacks, coffee, cereal, Friday lunch, good people
Cons
Managers can be hard to find sometimes but they're always willing to help once you track them down.
Love this place
Job Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 21, 2014
This company offers a working/learning environment. I am constantly learning about new things and it allows me to be creative. SoftRock has a great culture and fun environment. We are given a cookout every week and lots of fun dress up days. The company is innovative and I look forward to growing with them.
Pros
Culture, free food, football
Cons
Some benefits could be better
Think Smoke Screen
Job Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 6, 2014
SoftRock needs training by qualified individuals.
Never trust a robotic smile.
The hardest part of the job was having the company tell you one thing and your manager pushing another.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the small team of Job Specialist co-works I worked with every day.
Pros
Free BBQ on Fridays
Cons
They don't look you in the eye, and send someone else to do thier dirty work.
Softrock
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2014
Love coming to work everyday love SoftRock and the best thing about it is i am always learning something new.
Enjoyable place to work
Education Adviser (Current Employee) –  OrlandoAugust 6, 2014
Management and personnel are friendly, helpful, outgoing and supportive.

Work is busy, and I feel like I am helping clients further their educational requirements.
Education Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FlAugust 6, 2014
Soft rock seem like a good place to work so far. People are all very helpful and friendly. The available hours work well with my school hours. Management seems able to motivate people to be able to do their jobs with a smile, which is always good.
Pros
good hours and location, enjoyable work enviroment
Cons
have to work to long through temp agency
work place
advisor (Current Employee) –  orlando,flAugust 6, 2014
Fun atmosphere...everyone is very friendly...I havent been with the company very long but there is room for advancement very quickly.
Pros
free breakfast & lunch
Cons
8 hr wrk day on Saturdays
A great first step into the corporate world
Education Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 5, 2014
Overall the Softrock gets us ready for our day with some free coffee and cereal...that's right free. We also play flag football and we have a great fantasy football draft party. The management is always there to give a helping hand when needed and your co-workers are there to help as well, so you never have that sense of feeling that your alone. And it always feel good to know that you've helped someone achieve their goals.
Pros
BBQ's every friday, and can't forget the game room!
Cons
Healthcare Plan can get Expensive
Fun environment with dedicated work ethic
Student Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando FlAugust 5, 2014
A typical day at work is meeting with the friendly managers and everyone there is also a delight to work it. The management is on top of everything without any real hassle. The co-workers always have an up beat attitude so it keeps the motivation high. There isnt any real hard part of the job since everything stays well no matter what department your in with everyone being so helpful. and the most enjoyable part is going there to make new acquaintances since there is always a friendly face to talk to.
Pros
Friday cookouts and every week there is dress up themes!
Cons
None that I can think of at this time.
Wonderful place to work!
Education Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 5, 2014
I love the entire atmosphere and culture of this company. Everyone is super nice and friendly which makes it a great place to be everyday!
Pros
positive attitudes, lots of fun activities, overall great atmosphere
Cons
must be able to adapt to alot of changes
Fun environment
Education Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 5, 2014
First time I walked in I was very impressed by the laid back and professional feeling. I love that I get to talk a vastly different group of applicants daily and enjoy the Friday bbq the only drawback is the schedule, working Saturdays and constantly changing desk assignments. I understand keeping us all on our toes but sometimes it's nice to know where you are going to be seated daily.
Pros
Friday bbqs
Cons
assigned parking, constantly changing desks, schedule
softrock is the best work environment, and I like how they treat their employees.
Educational Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 5, 2014
I love my work environment, I love my coworkers and the managers. From my 5 months working here, I've learned the value of teamwork, leadership, abd communication skills. The hardest part of the job of course is talking on the phones, something I was never good at, but I'm happy to see my great improvement as well as the character building it has done for me.
Pros
coworkers, managers, salary, food, work environment
Cons
talking on the phone
productive and fun work setting
advisor (Current Employee) –  orlando flAugust 5, 2014
Very respectful easy going relaxed non stressful environment very understanding concept straight to the point structure fantastic employees and co workers
Pros
great company events
Cons
nothing
Softrock Overview
Adviser (Current Employee) –  OrlandoAugust 5, 2014
On a daily basis, those at Softrock are met with constant positive attitudes and feedback when it comes to work. There is a drive that keeps everyone motivated to give applicants the very best service, and it's usually derived from the same energy we receive from the moment we step into the office to when we leave. There's a personal strive to do and be the best we can be, all while the atmosphere stays positive and refreshing.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, constant events, great communication with management and coworkers, "the only constant at Softrock is change"
Cons
"The only constant at Softrock is change"
A Fun Company To Work For
Education Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 5, 2014
I have had several jobs now, and there is no working environment similar to the one we have at Softrock. Yes, there's parties, dress up days, and even flag football, but the best part of this company are the people that run and help make this company successful. All of our co-workers get a long very well, which in turn makes for a better/successful working environment
Pros
Working environment, Flag Football
Cons
Education compensation
Productive and motivational work place
Educational Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 4, 2014
Every day is a day full of new experiences and possibilities. I enjoy the people I work with because its more like a family. We all take care of each other. The management equipped me to be the best that I can be. The hardest part of the job is learning how to understand that you can not help everyone. The most enjoyable part is when you are able to give someone hope to a better life and future.
Pros
free lunch on Fridays, Amazing events
Cons
The schedule is never a concrete; always subject to change.
Great Culture
Academic Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 4, 2014
Flexible schedule and professional co-workers with fun personalities.
Pros
Friday BBQ's, Free cereal and soft drinks
Cons
Not enough Softrock to go arond

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SoftRock. Our community is ready to answer.

SoftRock Reviews by Location