Full lifecycle application development. Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages. Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis. Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD). Software modeling and simulation. Front-end graphical user interface design. Software testing and quality assurance. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation. Support, maintain and document software functionality. Integrate software with existing systems. Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation. Maintain standards compliance. Implement localization or globalization of software. Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Educational Requirements: B.S. degree (or higher) in aerospace, computer, mechanical, electrical engineering or computer science
- Excellent communication skills – including verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- The candidate must be a motivated self-starter who is able to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment, often with minimal guidance and within rigid timelines.
- The candidate must be located in or willing to relocate to the Dayton, Ohio area.
- Ideal candidate will be directly out of undergraduate study or have 1-3 years of relevant experience
The Company offers a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, and 401k.
Indeed - 22 months ago