Software Resources, Inc. Employee Reviews

Software Resources Staff
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 1, 2016
Software Resources staff is awesome! Everyone works together to get the job done. The recruiters, sales and back office staff always go above and beyond to make great placements and maintain positive, long term relationships with our clients. It is teamwork and communication that help make our company a great place to work!
Pros
Great internal staff and management. Competative benefits package including 401k with company match.
Cons
Lake Mary isnt near clients and consultants in Orlando
Productive, supportive team
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Glenside, PANovember 1, 2016
Management and sales directors are very supportive. There is a great work/life balance and realistic goals set forth. This is a great company to work for.
Pros
Income potential
Cons
healthcare could have better options for employees who don't live in FL
Great team atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 1, 2016
Really enjoy working for Software Resources. The communication among employees is top-notch and enables everyone to do their part and get things done.
Everyone seems to care about the future of the company and it shows in their work.
Pros
Good atmosphere, good communication, good pay, benefits, honest work
Great atmosphere, love working here!
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLOctober 31, 2016
No-nonsense, great company to work for. Great team work and relationship with co-workers. Competitive salary and commission, and great perks.
Very professional team, upbeat atmosphere, take a sincere effort in helping clients and employees
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 3, 2014
I have worked for Software Resources as a Sr. Recruiter for over 11 years. We have a great team. We take a sincere effort in helping our clients with their staffing needs and helping our candidates and employees with their career goals. I am very proud that we offer our employees an excellent benefits plan during their contract period, and we are quick to get back to them with any questions. We treat others the way that we would want to be treated.
Pros
Team work, sincere, honest, and great benefits!
Cons
You don't work here... yet!
Great People and Responsive to both clients and consultants!
Sr. IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 3, 2014
Software Resources people make it great. They are truly there to make a difference and help clients accomplish their goals and help consultants build their careers.

Management is supportive and the door is always open for suggestions and feedback.

The most challenging part of the job is finding the right mix of soft skills and technical skills to make a candidate successful in the job available.

The best part is when you do find the right fit for both the client and the consultant and both of them receive something from the time they work together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Software Resources, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7