Software Specialists Employee Reviews

Software Specialists is a great company with which to work as a contract employee. They were always available for questions and were very helpful.
Accounting Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Cranberry, PADecember 4, 2015
Software Specialists Inc hires contractors to work at other companies during times such as high volume or transitions. My position was to process payables while the former payables person focused on transitioning to new software.

My typical work day was from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. I processed invoices for payment on their AS400 software, took and placed calls to and from vendors to handle issues and worked closely with the employees to clear up discrepancies. The hardest part of the job was determining who purchased items or services and who had the authority to approve it for payment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was processing the invoices in a timely manner while making error free payments. I also enjoyed making the payments in time to take the discounts whenever possible.
Pros
The company always approved my time off and allowed me to make it up so that I could meet deadlines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Software Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Software Specialists Reviews by Job Title