Software Specialists Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Managment
Material Handler II (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 13, 2017
They are very attentive to your needs and resolve any issues in a timely manner. They are a Staffing agency and they do take care of their employees..
Just another temp agency
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 16, 2017
awful. Outsource company makes you feel like you're a transaction. You won't ever speak with them again after they call you about a position and get you in it.

If you try to get an alternate assignment its nothing but wasted time.

There is no temp to perm, its just another predator trying to leach off successful companies and desperate people.
Software Specialists is a great company with which to work as a contract employee. They were always available for questions and were very helpful.
Accounting Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Cranberry, PADecember 4, 2015
Software Specialists Inc hires contractors to work at other companies during times such as high volume or transitions. My position was to process payables while the former payables person focused on transitioning to new software.

My typical work day was from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. I processed invoices for payment on their AS400 software, took and placed calls to and from vendors to handle issues and worked closely with the employees to clear up discrepancies. The hardest part of the job was determining who purchased items or services and who had the authority to approve it for payment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was processing the invoices in a timely manner while making error free payments. I also enjoyed making the payments in time to take the discounts whenever possible.
Pros
The company always approved my time off and allowed me to make it up so that I could meet deadlines.