Job Title: Care Manager
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, area
Job Type: Part-time
Position reports to Director of Nursing
As a Care Manager, you will be providing professional insight to clients in their homes. This involves coordinating client status through comprehensive care planning on a weekly basis. You will be ensuring that doctors’ orders are followed, supporting family decision-making, monitoring medications, assessing physical activity and safety in the home, along with psychological behavior. You will be submitting your findings and activities electronically after each visit.
- Assess the clients’ physical, emotional, social, and financial needs
- Create an action plan with clients to improve health and function
- Maintain records of clients’ care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor, as needed
- Educate and teach the clients/families/caregivers about disease processes, self-management, and maintaining well being
- Ensure prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of physician, are available and ensure clients know how to take their medicine
- Coordinate clients’ service and care
- Direct client in simple prescribed exercises
- Provide client and family with emotional support and instruction in areas such as preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness
- Advocate and connect clients to benefits and other resources they need to remain safe and secure at home
- 3 to 5 years of home health experience, elder care preferred
- BSN preferred
- Current RN license in the state of employment
- Knowledge of psychology, medicine, safety, administration, and customer service
- Skilled in active listening, critical thinking, social perceptiveness, monitoring, speaking, active learning, and instructing methods
- Computer documentation experience is required
Sol Health LLC manages a comprehensive network of nurses that provide in-home nursing services and assessments for Health Care companies throughout the U.S.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Sol Health LLC manages a comprehensive network of nurses that provide in-home nursing services and assessments for Health Care companies...