**PLEASE NOTE: Only apply if you meet each and every requirement below. We are looking for a multi-talented marketing professional that can personally conduct the planning, design and implementation of all programs. Do not respond if your resume is not appealing or not in PDF format. Thank you!**
About Solais Lighting, Inc.
Solais Lighting, a division of PowerSecure International, designs and manufactures the lighting industry’s highest-performing LED lamps and fixtures. Founded by an expert team of lighting specialists, Solais relentlessly pushes the innovation envelope to create products that replace traditional lighting technologies with zero compromise to aesthetics and performance. To learn more about Solais, visit www.solais.com.
What we are looking for!
We are looking for the greatest marketing superstar to join our team. We went from a startup to a publically-traded corporation in a matter of a few years and have still maintained our youthful and innovative reputation. We need someone truly motivated to step in and take control of all marketing initiatives.
- Degree in Business Administration (Marketing degree or specialization a plus).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a must (InDesign & Photoshop).
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills a must.
- Strong communication, critical thinking and creative skills a must.
- Be the ambassador of the Solais brand – we are passionate about it and need you to be also!
- Drive new communication/marketing initiatives forward.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of new product launches.
- Content management and progression of the Solais.com website.
- Direct graphic designer to create and update marketing collateral (online and offline).
- Support sales team with needed presentation materials, supplies and samples.
- Own the tradeshow strategy and coordinate the execution of specific shows nationally.
- Manage all social media platforms with cohesive and punchy content on a daily basis.
- Be willing and driven to support in any sales-related meetings, events and opportunities.
- Cultivate new business opportunities for team in given markets and industries.
- Be creative, motivated and bring ideas to the team.
Must be located in the Stamford, Connecticut area. Commuters will be considered but will have to be in the office 5 days a week.
General Accountability (All Solais Associates)
Solais prides itself as being a boundary-less organization with overlapping responsibilities and accountability. It is therefore important that ALL Solais Associates, at every level, understand the importance of team work. Team work that will often times require Associates to perform duties, be assigned goals and take responsibility, outside their immediate areas of accountability for the good of the organization. It is important to understand that you will be asked and are expect to perform those additional duties as may be assigned or needed as the occasion arises.
Interested applicants, please email a PDF version of your resume. No phone calls please. All non-PDF resumes will not be accepted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Solais is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Solais also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Solais in the U.S.