Solar Universe

Solar Universe Employer Reviews

A great company to work for!
Inside Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Livermore, CAAugust 1, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: $$$$$
Calls, Calls and more Calls, was my typical day at work. I learned how to close over the phone without meeting face to face with techniques and training provided. I was able to get along great with my co-workers, just can't take everything personal and focus on the goals. The hardest part of my job was not closing a deal that I had been working months – more... on, it comes with the territory though. The best part of my job was building relationships with people. – less
Solar Universe Review
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Manteca, CAJuly 22, 2013
Solar Universe is a great company to work for. The team is more like a family that works together to solve problems. I have learned a lot about running an office and team management. The management is goal oriented and is working to produce a high number of solar installations this year.

The team consists of 2 sales men, a design tech, Lead generator, – more... office staff, the operations manager and installation staff. While the staff is pretty small, it is efficient and does a great job all in all.

The hardest thing about the job is the chaos of installations. It is a fast paced environment that changes every day.

I enjoy the clients and their excitement after an install. – less
Great up and coming solar integrator, definitely a fun place to work!
Solar Advisor, II (Former Employee), Fairfield, CANovember 19, 2012
Pros: intrastate, franchises, strong supply chain
Cons: relatively young company (not necessarily a con, just a quality)
Through Solar Universe's accelerated and highly-detailed training curriculum, I was able to meet the responsibilities and challenges of a PV Technical Sales consultant head-on.

My only recommendation is Solar Universe consider sponsoring NABCEP certification training of their senior staff, a definite must in this industry!
Issues with out of state owners
Director of Sales and Business Development (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2012
Pros: solar industry
Cons: the owners
I would not recommend working here long term, unscrupulous owners: unethical and immoral.
SOLAR UNIVERSE
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT LEAD/ INSTALLER (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 12, 2012
Pros: innovative solar company
Cons: pay poor
EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
VERY PEOPLE FRIENDLY
FLEXIBLE TO ALL HELLSBELLS
Solar universe
Sales manager (Former Employee), sparks nevadaMarch 14, 2012
I worked for Solar Universe Reno/Sparks for just close to a year and a half.

About Solar Universe

(510) 290-7221 Solar Universe : Solar Energy Installation - we offer solar design, install, financing and leasing for both residential – Read more