Established in 1989, Solare Energy (www.SolareEnergy.com) is one of the largest installers of solar energy systems in San Diego County. We have unmatched contracting experience in the design and installation of solar photovoltaic (PV), solar water heating, solar pool heating, lighting, air sealing, duct sealing, heating, air conditioning, and pool pump systems. We are a high growth organization and are looking for high potential individuals to grow together with the company.
The position is for a Project Coordinator that will coordinate all aspects of our installation projects and manage customer communications during the installation process. The Project Coordinator will manage the installation schedule, order equipment, process paperwork with financing companies, and communicate with customers for our residential solar PV and energy efficiency projects.
- Communicate periodically with customers during the installation process
- Coordinate overall schedule for new installations and service calls
- Place equipment orders with suppliers
- Push projects along the financing process
- Push projects along the installation process
- Track installation performance metrics
Candidate Qualifications and Attributes
Required (please do not apply if you don’t meet these requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- At least 2 years experience in project management/coordination
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Desired But Not Required:
- Experience in managing/coordinating residential contracting projects
- Experience in solar PV system design and installation
- Proficiency with AutoCAD software
- Proficiency with project management software
- Structured thinker with high attentiveness to detail
- Professional communication skills
- Reliable, hard-worker
- Resourceful, personable
Competitive compensation, benefits.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume