Solaris Healthcare Employee Reviews

Mature workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Treats every employee with respect and understanding to everyone's personal life. The environment is relaxed and its just a great place to work overall.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Short breaks
Hard work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Excellent place to work for. Hard work! CNA work is extremley tough. You have to be on your toes at all times and use time management very well. Otherwise you never clock out on time!
A typical day at work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 7, 2017
the hardest part of the job there is no team player/worker. You have to learns to do your job without any help from another co worker.
You asked for help, they said I'm busy right now I can't help you. Whenever 2nd shift doesn't do their showers, it's falls on 7-3 shift.
Pros
once in awhile free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Cut Backs, employment freezes made to over work emplyees
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLNovember 4, 2017
in the department in which I work cut backs on new hires stresses out current employees due to directors bottom line wants not needs wants. Make it impossible for any time off that is earned to be taken or enjoyed due to lack of coverage. Overtime is frowned upon even when there is no other choice or employee option.
Pros
Paid time off accumulated on monthly basis, co-workers helpful and humorious
Cons
Lack of yearly raises, afforable benefits, work to life ratio
Salary Issues
Other (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLNovember 1, 2017
The staff in general works well together and the residents are the number one priority as they should be. The salary level is the reason for my decision to expand my job search. I like the individuals and the manager with whom I work each day. There seems to be little room for growth within the organization.
not well
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLSeptember 21, 2017
manager doesnt care about staff. nurses are rude and never help. way to short staffed, and they expect everything to be done in a short time but with staffing its not possible, i come in an hour early to start my stuff and get stuck helping morning shift because they are behind,
No life work balance
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 25, 2017
Staffing is a serious issue, Receive frequent calls d/t staffing issues. Some staff just do not show up for work. Its hard to manage the ones that do arrive d/t high patient loads, high patient acuity. Working through lunch breaks to maintain no overtime. Hiring from outside sources. Never posting in house opportunities. There fore there is no room for advancement.
Work Place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 16, 2017
The work place was great. Great employees to work with. Love the residents i had. I loved the environment. The drive wasn't to far from my home. The nurses actually listened to you when something was wrong with the patients.
Pros
more time with patients.
Socializing with residents
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 5, 2017
I really dont no how to explain this ..i love my job that i do it's cleaning residents room and socializing with them which intereste me alot but unfortunately the place is veru desorganize even the managers dont even no what there doing
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough supervision during night shift. Not enogh honest people during there shifts.
Not much to comment
Orlando - Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 9, 2017
To received good experience for future goal not for long term. Not everyone is equip to be a CNA and there are plenty of risk with disease. Also, plenty of patience have to be involved.
Pros
lacks of benefits and growth
Cons
learn different personalities and
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 28, 2017
Company was good to work for. The workplace was pretty much laid back. I learned everything I needed to know about working as COTA. My coworkers in the therapy department were awesome. we all worked together well.
Pros
everyone seems to be very cooperative
Cons
thought more about making money vs patients concerns
Work Place Happiness
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32801June 27, 2017
every should be a great day at any work place we make all resident's fell like there welcomed with love an happiness I would go the extra mile jus to make sure they are cared for
Pros
dinning room lunching
Cons
when eeryone is satified
Overall is a nice place to work. Clean environment.
RN Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 26, 2017
Able to balance work with personal life. The pay for work load is low. High turn over rate , especially with CNA's. Benefits are poor, health insurance is high and co pays are high as well.
Pros
Clean, friendly, excellent nursing staff, therapy department is top notch!
Cons
Low pay, high call in rate, high turn over rate
Volunteering
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLMay 19, 2017
As my work there was only volunteer based, I feel as if I cannot reflect on the work experience as a whole. However, I did thoroughly enjoy my time there.
Not as great as it seems.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLApril 30, 2017
When you first get there you think its a great place, but once you stay awhile you really see the true colors of the facility. They cut plenty of corners to meet their budget. The care provided here isn't the greatest .
Pros
You get a big bonus once a year
Cons
Shady facilty and very rude staff
very busy
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLApril 19, 2017
busy place with a heavy workload. Just be very organized and prepare for anything to happen last minute. overall it's a nice environment and the nurses are helpful.
Great Communication
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 24, 2017
Great Communications With Co-Workers , Works Hours Excellent , Benefits They Have Are Very Helpful , And Courtesy Is Very Important To Them & Others..
Awesome job
Solaris Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLMarch 17, 2017
Great people to work with, always a nurse there to answer any question. Amazing job to be with, a lot of fun while working. Always keeping busy. Always up to date on any in service.
fun work place
Activities Director (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2017
I enjoy working in a loving caring family. My team was the best always willing to help me out. i truly missed them and my residents. But im ready for a new beginning.
Great Experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLSeptember 6, 2016
I loved working at Solaris, it opened me up to a handful of new experiences including working with people of different cultures and ages. The management was great and easy to talk to which made it an even more friendly workplace. The hardest part of my job was knowing that some of my residents would not be able to improve their condition no matter what we did to help. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was making an impact on some people who needed a hand, an ear or even just a smile. My goal was to make my residents as happy as possible.