Sole Technology Employee Reviews

we had alot of production therefore it was a busy and fast enviroment
Picker/Packer driver and shipper (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAOctober 6, 2016
I worked there for 9 years but the management was bad, there would be a lot of discrimination and favoritism. I lasted 9 year there because I was through the company therefore I had good benefits and good pay.
Pros
good benefits, good pay
Cons
discrimination, favoritism, bad management
fun skate/snow boarding work culture
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJuly 21, 2016
Its could be a great place if the business was doing better. major cutbacks have hurt productivity.

casual clothing is a plus. Most of the staff is young.

you get a great discount on the apparel that is sold.

due to cutbacks, summer hours are enforced June, July, and August. the 6 hour work day on these days can be great unless you are an hourly employee. in that case you will be short on paychecks
Fun Work Enviroment
Trade Marketing/Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJune 7, 2016
Overall a great place to work. Upper Management could use a lesson in Basic Management Skills. Too many bad Management decisions.
Pros
Freedom to get your job done
Cons
Lack of Management
Fun environment, results-driven but casual
IT Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAFebruary 12, 2016
Dress code is fantastic. Overall, it is a great place to work. Our organization has seen many changes over my time here, and changes bring both challenge and opportunity. I have been blessed to have both. Management has been relatively relaxed, with more of a concentration on "getting the job done" and less micromanagement. Other departments have not had the same opportunities for advancement as compared to IT. My co-workers have been some of the smartest and most diligent people I have ever come across.
Fast pace
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fontana caSeptember 27, 2015
Conduct cycle counts and inventory adjustments daily. Manage two accounts, allocate orders, and investigate any issues to improve productivity.
Pros
steady shift
Cons
extreme temperatures
Productive fast past work environment
General Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAApril 22, 2013
Fast paced work environment. Huge staff with plenty of overtime.
Productive, Team environment and fun place to work
International Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJanuary 15, 2013
When I would arrive at work and enter the office I would be greeted by everyone as I passed their desk. I would start my day with reading emails and passing information along to other departments to get the daily processes moving. I've learned so many things at this company that have helped me in many aspects of my work and life. People here are friendly. The Management there is great and everyone wants to make everyday enjoyable and productive. My co-workers were great and I do miss working with them. The hardest part of the job would be having to stay at your desk to finish your work even though there was a company gathering going on in the next room. Although I would be pulled from my desk to join in on the fun. I loved working here and made alot of good friends. The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone worked as a team and got things done quickly.
Pros
free pair of skate shoes and clothing every three months, company mixers
Cons
cant think of any
Great place to work, fun, energetic and stable until a new CEO took over.
Business Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 21, 2012
I went from starting off as a receptionist to moving into a role as assistant to the VP of Marketing. From there I moved into the role as corporate Travel Coordinator. After 9/11 travel became harder to do on an internet level so I was moved into a Purchasing Agent. I purchased office supplies, computers, trade show equipment, soft goods for over 300 employees and 13 retail stores. After the new CEO was brought in sales dropped, and lay offs became a daily being and I was one of the first few to be laid off. I enjoyed working here for the most part it was a very young atmosphere, full of promising, inspired individuals with a lot of potential.
Pros
discounted shoes and appareal, great benefits, easy going workplace
Cons
higher ups salary brought the company down
Great fun place to work
Key Accounts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAApril 10, 2012
Great company to work for. Wish I could have stayed longer and hope they make it through the tough times of the economy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sole Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

Sole Technology Reviews by Location