Soliant Health Employee Reviews

Soliant
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJune 6, 2017
On a typical work day, I reported to my assigned placement. I contacted Soliant only when I had questions or concerns. They communicated with me quickly and resolved any issues immediately. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and helpful. When I interviewed with them, they told me what opportunities they had available, based on the preferences I shared. I accepted the position sight-unseen, which made me nervous initially, but turned out well. I would absolutely recommend working with them and would consider working with them again in the future.
Pros
weekly paychecks
Cons
accepted a short term position
Do not plan on staying long term
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJune 3, 2017
Most stressful job ever! There is no job security and managers will push you out the door. It almost sounds something similar to them trying to help you convince yourself that you are not a good fit for them. Trust no one and tell no one your goals and dreams that do not relate to the company. Top performers are not good managers, they are just top performers. The company needs management that they can trust. The turnover is extremely high. For example, why are 10+ people being hired every month, but the company is retaining less than half from each class? You see new faces all the time. You change your seat all the time.

The commission sucked so much! It is just not worth it.

The owner is very nice but I doubt he knows what really goes on outside of his office.The company morale events are nice. If you want to be a recruiter, do it for a company that is not sales/numbers based.
Pros
Laid back and you are able to come up with you own work schedule, company events
Cons
Constant change, no job security, shady managers
Easy relationship with recruiter and supervisor
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 2, 2017
Soliant Health uses online resources for timekeeping, billing and training with a very easy to use interface. I would recommend this employer to contract therapists.
Flexible supplementary income
Agency Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLJune 2, 2017
Overall, great professional services given to job seekers for extra money. You work when and where you want to without the obligations. It helps give you glimpse of different pharmacy settings.
Pros
Flexible schedule, various location and setting
Cons
Minimal training
Nice environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 10, 2017
People are nice and friendly. Days consists of making calls, job posting and emailing. Can get very stagnant. It takes a very long time before you start to see any commission, must be able to live on salary alone.
Pros
Nice and friendly staff
Cons
Low salary and expected long hours
Great atmosphere with fun working environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 1, 2017
Millennial aged office, but there to work with a Meritocracy type setting. Put the work in and you will be successful. Everyone is there to make money, but you will also have fun.
Temp Agency
Pharmacy Tech II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2017
The employees are wonderful. always spoke kindly to me. Always found me work when my contracts was over. even though it it is work to hire employment is never secure.
Awesome cultural diversity opportunities.
Pre-op / Nurse Clinician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2017
I am honored to have worked as a contractor with Soliant. My recruiter was available and helpful. Payroll representative was patient and encouraging. Great experience.
Great Staffing Agency
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 8, 2017
If you are looking for work within a sales staffing agency, this is the best company to work for! There are many staffing agencies to choose from, and Soliant stands out as one of the best in my mind.
Great training and a Great culture
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GADecember 19, 2016
Soliant thoroughly train the employees and treat them great. The culture here is amazing and unique. The pay could be a lot better but other than that everything is great
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Low pay

Want to know more about Soliant Health?

Ask a question
Travel Nursing.
Matt Mitchell, Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GA 30084December 12, 2016
This company is an excellent company to work for. The recruiter did a terrific job orienting me to the company and placing me with a good assignment.I would recommend this company to any nurse that wants a good experience.
Pros
dedicated personnel.
Cons
none.
poor communication
fill in Rph (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTOctober 28, 2016
was contacted for a job placement and responded as to where to report for work and NEVER received a response. Unprofessional. The company should follow up with clients and prospective candidates when they contact them to report in for a job.
Great agency to work for
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  BaltimoreOctober 21, 2016
Soliant Health was my first choice of agencies to work with. My recruiter has been so helpful with placing me at jobs that are conveniently located. She has called me to check up on my satisfaction with job placements. She is always available or returns my messages in a timely manner.
Pros
Pay, recruiters are always available and genuinely cares.
Cons
No cons at this time.
Best company to work for.
Pharmacy technician (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 21, 2016
Excellent communication and prompt responses. Supervisor is polite friendly concerned and extremely professional.
I have enjoyed working here
Great Worklife Balance
Sr. Associate. (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 24, 2016
Great place to work. they really do care about the people. The company culture is great. It's a great day to day atmosphere.
Pros
great Company to work for.
Cons
Pay Cycle(Only pay bi-monthly and bonuses are paid at the end of the month.)
Independent work invironment
School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Calaveras County, CAApril 10, 2016
My experience with Salient is that they work hard to provide you with a position and prepare you for the job and the culture of the organization. If you want to be compensated, you have to ask and negotiate for the pay you want and deserve. You have to specifically negotiate everything because they will try to hold back.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Depending on who you work with, communication is not always timely. I was not told that my representative had quit and was assigned a new one after 2 months later. Also they did not tell me my paycheck would be late (after the weekend instead of before), which put me in a bad position. Typically when I emailed or called, I was able to reach the representative.
I was not able to meet most co-workers since they all are assigned different jobs. I met 2 other people working for Salient.
Pros
Provided a lot of guidance to prepare for interview and job culture
Cons
not always communicating temp changes
a typical day
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 9, 2015
i loved working there, great pay,nice environment loved the people i recommend anyone to work there they take care of their people
Fun place to work as long as you are closing deals
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GANovember 19, 2015
Great place to work. Alot of pressure to close deals while competing with the entire office. If you can handle high volume call demands and focus on closest to money. You will do fine.
Productive and stable place to work.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 11, 2015
The company is very organized and stable. The employees are satisfied with the stability, but increases in pay are slower than the market reflection. I learned to ask for my cost of living increases and managed my knowledge skills to reflect the need for monetary advancements. The hardest part of the job was the long hours of standing in one place to finish the prescription processing. Finally the most enjoyable part of the job is the ordering and processing the prescription drugs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short or no lunchtime
great placer to work
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 8, 2015
Great agency to work for. Great flexibility that works for working mothers. Has reputable companies that they contract with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliant Health. Our community is ready to answer.