Soliant Health

Soliant Health Employer Reviews

Positive all around.
Pharmacist (Current Employee), South FloridaOctober 30, 2014
Pros: great flexibility in scheduling
Cons: would like to see a salary increase tied to years of service.
As a per diem Pharmacist, Soliant staff works well with me to find work opportunities that fit my work schedule. Staff is friendly and efficient. Assignment are to quality Pharmacy Operations, always. Its a real pleasure to work with and for Soliant.
Good Company. Management needs more training.
Health Care IT Recruiter (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 29, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: poor management
Good Company. Management needs more training and skills. Benefits are good. Pay is to low for the daily work needed. Comission should be hire especially in the Healthcare IT side of the business.
A great solution for temporary work
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great solution for temporay jobs
Cons: i have to fill out the timesheets every week
I have been looking for an opportunity to work for a temporary job and I found Soliant as a great solution. They offered me a contract job in a nice hospital with a decent pay. They are generally great in communication and they are willing to look for jobs that fits your special circumstances.
professional
pharmacist (Current Employee), West CoastOctober 28, 2014
I have worked for several staffing companies over the past 15 years and I have found none that surpass Soliant for my needs as a traveler.
My wages although less than a few years ago are still higher than other agencies and a big thing for me is I believe there is a higher standard in how Soliant deals with their employees.
I don't see any reason to – more... work for another agency.
Pay is always on time and any problems are quickly corrected. – less
Good company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FlOctober 26, 2014
Pros: pay and hours are good
Cons: long distance
Wonderful company to work for, got the hours I needed when I couldn't get a full time job elsewhere. Never met the staff in person but they are the most pleasant to talk with on the phone. They work with you a much as they can. Recommend this company to all my friends and family
Very Helpful Staff
Analyst - Pharmacy Software/Hardware (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great communication, helpful employees
Soliant is a great company with great people. They found me a career quickly and are always available via e-mail and telephone to answer any questions I have. I have constant communication with Soliant and they are ALWAYS ready to help in a timely fashion. I would advise anyone to try and work for this agency.

I wanted to give all 5 stars, but the – more... website was acting fishy.

5/5 all around – less
Flexible place to work in various job settings.
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: love the personal time & work/life balance
Cons: working hours are not available as much as they were in the past;salary could be more competitive.
It's nice to be able to work at job a setting that you enjoy going to and learning the individual daily work flow. The co-workers are friendly & helpful when needed.
Great People
Account Executive (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2014
As a former employee, I can honestly say that Soliant Health Pharmacy has some of the best people. I was truly part of a family when I was there. Management at Soliant is also top-notch. Waking up and going to work everyday is not always fun, but it helps when you are surrounded by great people. Each and every person I worked with at Soliant was personable, – more... professional, dependable and enthusiastic about their job. When I began working at Soliant, I was fresh out of college with very little professional experience. Your first professional job can be very intimidating, but my team at Soliant made me feel at home on the very first day. They went out of their way to help me when I needed and played a huge part in making me the professional I am today. I am extremely grateful for my time at Soliant Health Pharmacy. – less
On day job
Registered Retail Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 27, 2014
In this agency they send you to different retail pharmacies like "Leon Medical Center" or "Humana" to help them in a really busy day or to cover up for someone else. It is like a part-time job to get as much experience as you can in the pharmacy industry.
Very laid back
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: very professional
The pharmacy that I was assigned to was very laid back but busy. The pharmacist and technicians were extremely nice and fun to work with.
very challanging
Project Manager for Optime/Anesthesia (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 17, 2014
I enjoy my consulting position in Texas. I have learned a lot it is very challenging and rewarding.
Soliant Health - a great stepping stone
Account Executive (Current Employee), Tucker, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, wonderful benefits
Cons: small workspace
I loved my job there. I loved the people, my work and atmosphere. I learned so much on my own, how to do payroll, vendor managing systems, etc. The hardest part about the job was leaving and saying good bye. I enjoyed every moment there.
Not too bad
Pharmacy technician (Current Employee), Glendale azDecember 9, 2013
Pros: cafe, gym
Cons: short breaks, no communication, bad training
No communication between companies. Nice place to work though. Wouldn't do a contract to hire again.
Experienced Certified Surgical Technologist
Certified Surgical Technologist (traveler) (Current Employee), Tucker, GANovember 22, 2013
Experienced Certified Surgical Technologist with strong clinical and people skills seeking to join a team with high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Stressfull environment
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- HEALTHCARE EMR/IT RECRUITER (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 18, 2013
Training was OJT because there's no real training so learned pros and cons as I went. I learned through trial and errors.
reliable and considerate management
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 15, 2013
I appreciate the consideration and respect with which they treat their employees.
solid representaion
Perfusionist (Current Employee), Worcester, MAOctober 13, 2013
Soliant represents the finest peoplr in health care today. It helps place qualified people in institutions that are in need on competent and dedicated healthcare professionals.
Locum Tenens Recuriters
Physician Assistant, Medical Staff, Locum Tenens (Former Employee), Tucker, GAAugust 11, 2013
Pros: pay was good
Cons: didn't want to stay at the assignment long term
Assignment was at a psychiatric hospital. Was in contact with the recruiter weekly. They were very responsive to my needs.
After a rocky start it all seemed to come together
Cardiac Healthcare contractor (Former Employee), Easten stateJune 29, 2013
Pros: booking and limos, killer..
Cons: communication lacking somewhat, housing and meals low end of industry
The first two weeks were HELL....it was around Xmas and babies were being born so when my acct exec dropped off the face of the earth with no way to get in touch with him, and job hanging in the balance, I finally went up the ladder where upper management grabbed the ball and ran with it...still getting paperwork done as I was flown to the gig...finally – more... done, and working, not a lot of communication between acct exec and his workers...housing allowance was below others with different agencies doing the same job were getting....making arrangements for tickets and rides to airports they get A+....overall a pleasant experience... – less
Poor quality insurance and poor management
Speech therapist (Former Employee), KilleenJune 14, 2013
Cons: everything
Ended up leaving a well paying position with good benefits for an assignment that lasted for less than was expected because the employer was not paying me to work. Recruiter never contacted me to see if things were going okay and never told me the situation. Had another therapist who recruiter actually told her what was going on informed me. Ended up – more... leaving and seeking new employment else where with a massive medical bill since I had to see specialists and their insurance sucked. Had to work 10 hr days by myself since the other 2 therapist were pulled from the assignment due to employer not paying the bills. Nothing about this assignment I enjoyed since I ended up using my Fridays off to work and weekends for the reduce pay I was making for 10 hr days. This job totally sucked. Now I'm working just to get by until my new job starts. No my recruiters please!!!! – less

About Soliant Health

Soliant Health is made of people. The company provides temporary and direct hire staffing services in areas such as physical and – Read more