Soliant Health

Soliant Health Employee Reviews

Good Company
Pharmacist (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2015
Excellent company if you are looking for part-time and flexible work schedule. Great way to make extra money if you need it.
Nice friendly place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Tappahannock, vaJune 10, 2015
I have enjoyed working here. Soliant did good with my first assignment. The compensation package is very fair and accomodating. Johnathan has worked with me to get an assignment that fit my needs
Non-responsive for the most part
COTA/L (Former Employee), NuncaApril 1, 2015
Pros: None that I have seen thus far
Cons: Non-responsive, even when given every opportunity
This company has to be rated by me, as the lowest. I didn't get proper follow up on emails and seldomly received a phone call. It seems like you have to call them frequently to attain proper information on whether a position is appropriate for you or not. It appears that they have advertisements that are lost leaders. It appears they tend to just be scrambling for getting therapists into any position anywhere and will not advertise appropriately for the positions that are actually available. Most companies will do this to some extent, however I have that found Soliant does this to an extreme. This makes it very frustrating from the therapist's point of view. Having acknowledgeed the type of technique they utilize and the performance I have experienceed from their company representatives thus far, I would not work for them.
Is a great company to work with
Clinical pharmacist (Current Employee), Miami, FloridaMarch 6, 2015
Pros: great support from the staff
Cons: i really don't have anything negative to say about this company
I'm very happy working with Soliant Health . It gives me the flexibility that I was looking for. Their staff is wonderful, their always available when you need them .
Awesome people to work with for traveling SLP
traveling Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2015
This is such a great company to work with for traveling Speech Language Pathology. My recruiter has remained a good friend and she worked hard to negotiate maximum payment/compensation rates. All of my contracts had the potential for permanent employment. Would definitely work with them again if I decided to travel!
Soliant
Speech Pathologist (Current Employee), Aiken, SCNovember 2, 2014
I am working in a school system which I like. I like the set hours. The paperwork has taken some getting used to. Communication between the school system, the company and then to me has been a little slow or nonexistent at times, so I've had to be very proactive about that.
Positive all around.
Pharmacist (Current Employee), South FloridaOctober 30, 2014
Pros: great flexibility in scheduling
Cons: would like to see a salary increase tied to years of service.
As a per diem Pharmacist, Soliant staff works well with me to find work opportunities that fit my work schedule. Staff is friendly and efficient. Assignment are to quality Pharmacy Operations, always. Its a real pleasure to work with and for Soliant.
Good Company. Management needs more training.
Health Care IT Recruiter (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 29, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: poor management
Good Company. Management needs more training and skills. Benefits are good. Pay is to low for the daily work needed. Comission should be hire especially in the Healthcare IT side of the business.
A great solution for temporary work
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great solution for temporay jobs
Cons: i have to fill out the timesheets every week
I have been looking for an opportunity to work for a temporary job and I found Soliant as a great solution. They offered me a contract job in a nice hospital with a decent pay. They are generally great in communication and they are willing to look for jobs that fits your special circumstances.
professional
pharmacist (Current Employee), West CoastOctober 28, 2014
I have worked for several staffing companies over the past 15 years and I have found none that surpass Soliant for my needs as a traveler.
My wages although less than a few years ago are still higher than other agencies and a big thing for me is I believe there is a higher standard in how Soliant deals with their employees.
I don't see any reason to work for another agency.
Pay is always on time and any problems are quickly corrected.
Good company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FlOctober 26, 2014
Pros: pay and hours are good
Cons: long distance
Wonderful company to work for, got the hours I needed when I couldn't get a full time job elsewhere. Never met the staff in person but they are the most pleasant to talk with on the phone. They work with you a much as they can. Recommend this company to all my friends and family
Very Helpful Staff
Analyst - Pharmacy Software/Hardware (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great communication, helpful employees
Soliant is a great company with great people. They found me a career quickly and are always available via e-mail and telephone to answer any questions I have. I have constant communication with Soliant and they are ALWAYS ready to help in a timely fashion. I would advise anyone to try and work for this agency.

I wanted to give all 5 stars, but the website was acting fishy.

5/5 all around
Flexible place to work in various job settings.
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: love the personal time & work/life balance
Cons: working hours are not available as much as they were in the past;salary could be more competitive.
It's nice to be able to work at job a setting that you enjoy going to and learning the individual daily work flow. The co-workers are friendly & helpful when needed.
Great People
Account Executive (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2014
As a former employee, I can honestly say that Soliant Health Pharmacy has some of the best people. I was truly part of a family when I was there. Management at Soliant is also top-notch. Waking up and going to work everyday is not always fun, but it helps when you are surrounded by great people. Each and every person I worked with at Soliant was personable, professional, dependable and enthusiastic about their job. When I began working at Soliant, I was fresh out of college with very little professional experience. Your first professional job can be very intimidating, but my team at Soliant made me feel at home on the very first day. They went out of their way to help me when I needed and played a huge part in making me the professional I am today. I am extremely grateful for my time at Soliant Health Pharmacy.
On day job
Registered Retail Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 27, 2014
In this agency they send you to different retail pharmacies like "Leon Medical Center" or "Humana" to help them in a really busy day or to cover up for someone else. It is like a part-time job to get as much experience as you can in the pharmacy industry.
Very laid back
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: very professional
The pharmacy that I was assigned to was very laid back but busy. The pharmacist and technicians were extremely nice and fun to work with.
very challanging
Project Manager for Optime/Anesthesia (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 17, 2014
I enjoy my consulting position in Texas. I have learned a lot it is very challenging and rewarding.
Soliant Health - a great stepping stone
Account Executive (Current Employee), Tucker, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, wonderful benefits
Cons: small workspace
I loved my job there. I loved the people, my work and atmosphere. I learned so much on my own, how to do payroll, vendor managing systems, etc. The hardest part about the job was leaving and saying good bye. I enjoyed every moment there.
Not too bad
Pharmacy technician (Current Employee), Glendale azDecember 9, 2013
Pros: cafe, gym
Cons: short breaks, no communication, bad training
No communication between companies. Nice place to work though. Wouldn't do a contract to hire again.
Stressfull environment
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- HEALTHCARE EMR/IT RECRUITER (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 18, 2013
Training was OJT because there's no real training so learned pros and cons as I went. I learned through trial and errors.

About Soliant Health

Soliant Health is made of people. The company provides temporary and direct hire staffing services in areas such as physical and – Read more

Soliant Health Salaries