Soliant Health Employee Reviews in United States

Great Worklife Balance
Sr. Associate. (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 24, 2016
Great place to work. they really do care about the people. The company culture is great. It's a great day to day atmosphere.
Pros
great Company to work for.
Cons
Pay Cycle(Only pay bi-monthly and bonuses are paid at the end of the month.)
Independent work invironment
School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Calaveras County, CAApril 10, 2016
My experience with Salient is that they work hard to provide you with a position and prepare you for the job and the culture of the organization. If you want to be compensated, you have to ask and negotiate for the pay you want and deserve. You have to specifically negotiate everything because they will try to hold back.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Depending on who you work with, communication is not always timely. I was not told that my representative had quit and was assigned a new one after 2 months later. Also they did not tell me my paycheck would be late (after the weekend instead of before), which put me in a bad position. Typically when I emailed or called, I was able to reach the representative.
I was not able to meet most co-workers since they all are assigned different jobs. I met 2 other people working for Salient.
Pros
Provided a lot of guidance to prepare for interview and job culture
Cons
not always communicating temp changes
a typical day
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 9, 2015
i loved working there, great pay,nice environment loved the people i recommend anyone to work there they take care of their people
Fun place to work as long as you are closing deals
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GANovember 19, 2015
Great place to work. Alot of pressure to close deals while competing with the entire office. If you can handle high volume call demands and focus on closest to money. You will do fine.
Productive and stable place to work.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 11, 2015
The company is very organized and stable. The employees are satisfied with the stability, but increases in pay are slower than the market reflection. I learned to ask for my cost of living increases and managed my knowledge skills to reflect the need for monetary advancements. The hardest part of the job was the long hours of standing in one place to finish the prescription processing. Finally the most enjoyable part of the job is the ordering and processing the prescription drugs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short or no lunchtime
great placer to work
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 8, 2015
Great agency to work for. Great flexibility that works for working mothers. Has reputable companies that they contract with.
Dispensing Pharmacist
Pharmacist Long Term Care (Former Employee) –  FLOctober 6, 2015
one of the three agancies
I worked for in Omnicare of Tampa
before direct hire by Omnicare as
permanent part time employee
Pros
got experience, checking IV, Prepak Meds, manual and MTS
Cons
at initial employment no breaks, the last 2 years lunch and breaks
Fun productive workplace
TEMP SERVICE (Former Employee) –  ATLANTA, GA.August 4, 2015
Recommend to anyone in between jobs. Excellent communication and prompt responses. Supervisor is polite friendly concerned and extremely professional
They have been good.
RN (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2015
I dealt with my recruiter mostly, the HR people seemed to be fine when I turned my paperwork in but it was done mostly online. I am a travel nurse. My pay was always on time. Didn't have many issues with the company.
Good Company
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2015
Excellent company if you are looking for part-time and flexible work schedule. Great way to make extra money if you need it.
Nice friendly place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Tappahannock, vaJune 10, 2015
I have enjoyed working here. Soliant did good with my first assignment. The compensation package is very fair and accomodating. Johnathan has worked with me to get an assignment that fit my needs
Non-responsive for the most part
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  NuncaApril 1, 2015
This company has to be rated by me, as the lowest. I didn't get proper follow up on emails and seldomly received a phone call. It seems like you have to call them frequently to attain proper information on whether a position is appropriate for you or not. It appears that they have advertisements that are lost leaders. It appears they tend to just be scrambling for getting therapists into any position anywhere and will not advertise appropriately for the positions that are actually available. Most companies will do this to some extent, however I have that found Soliant does this to an extreme. This makes it very frustrating from the therapist's point of view. Having acknowledgeed the type of technique they utilize and the performance I have experienceed from their company representatives thus far, I would not work for them.
Pros
None that I have seen thus far
Cons
Non-responsive, even when given every opportunity
Is a great company to work with
Clinical pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FloridaMarch 6, 2015
I'm very happy working with Soliant Health . It gives me the flexibility that I was looking for. Their staff is wonderful, their always available when you need them .
Pros
great support from the staff
Cons
i really don't have anything negative to say about this company
Awesome people to work with for traveling SLP
traveling Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2015
This is such a great company to work with for traveling Speech Language Pathology. My recruiter has remained a good friend and she worked hard to negotiate maximum payment/compensation rates. All of my contracts had the potential for permanent employment. Would definitely work with them again if I decided to travel!
Soliant
Speech Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCNovember 2, 2014
I am working in a school system which I like. I like the set hours. The paperwork has taken some getting used to. Communication between the school system, the company and then to me has been a little slow or nonexistent at times, so I've had to be very proactive about that.
Positive all around.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  South FloridaOctober 30, 2014
As a per diem Pharmacist, Soliant staff works well with me to find work opportunities that fit my work schedule. Staff is friendly and efficient. Assignment are to quality Pharmacy Operations, always. Its a real pleasure to work with and for Soliant.
Pros
great flexibility in scheduling
Cons
would like to see a salary increase tied to years of service.
Good Company. Management needs more training.
Health Care IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 29, 2014
Good Company. Management needs more training and skills. Benefits are good. Pay is to low for the daily work needed. Comission should be hire especially in the Healthcare IT side of the business.
Pros
good company
Cons
poor management
A great solution for temporary work
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAOctober 28, 2014
I have been looking for an opportunity to work for a temporary job and I found Soliant as a great solution. They offered me a contract job in a nice hospital with a decent pay. They are generally great in communication and they are willing to look for jobs that fits your special circumstances.
Pros
great solution for temporay jobs
Cons
i have to fill out the timesheets every week
professional
pharmacist (Current Employee) –  West CoastOctober 28, 2014
I have worked for several staffing companies over the past 15 years and I have found none that surpass Soliant for my needs as a traveler.
My wages although less than a few years ago are still higher than other agencies and a big thing for me is I believe there is a higher standard in how Soliant deals with their employees.
I don't see any reason to work for another agency.
Pay is always on time and any problems are quickly corrected.
Good company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FlOctober 26, 2014
Wonderful company to work for, got the hours I needed when I couldn't get a full time job elsewhere. Never met the staff in person but they are the most pleasant to talk with on the phone. They work with you a much as they can. Recommend this company to all my friends and family
Pros
pay and hours are good
Cons
long distance

4.2