Solidifi Employee Reviews

Unsteady Infrastructure
Appraisal Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 28, 2017
Solidifi is a big company with several clients and one would believe that they have a lot of work for their employees; however, they have a high turnover rate. They hire and fire easily and in big droves; its not a secure place to work.
Unreliable employment
Customer service/ Billing (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 19, 2017
Company was bought by outside company and they keep letting people go. We are always afraid that we will not have a job when we go to work. Used to be a great company to work for when it was Southwest Finanial
Productive and fast paced environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIDecember 4, 2017
Solidifi FKA Linear Settlement Services is a productive and fast paced environment however their executive management are disorganized and unprofessional.
Hire & layoffs as the wind blows
National Review Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 15, 2017
Worked there only 6 - 8 months remotely as a review appraiser. Went from 4 to nearly 20 reviewers in just 3 months then fired 11 of us since a large client or two they expected to come on board fell thru. They talk a good game, but the types of reviews were volume driven and template based with "monkey brain" repetition required.
Good First Company
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 26, 2016
When I started at Solidifi, I was given the opportunity to learn a great deal about an industry that I had no prior exposure to. Coming to work for the first few months was a pleasure because I was constantly learning new things and skills.

I was then afforded the opportunity for a new position and it remained interesting because I was exposed to something new again. I have now been in this position for a couple years and the experience dwindled.

The people are excellent, but the job is monotonous and the company is understaffed for the type of growth it is trying to accomplish, resulting in long, difficult hours for which the compensation is not enough.
Great Company
Systems Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 10, 2016
Solidifi is a good company to work for. They are open and value their employees as people. The executives will sit with you at lunch and talk about your interests, your hobbies, and your goals. They are growing rapidly and love to promote from within.

They supply pop/soda/juice and all sorts of snacks/fruits on a daily basis. They are open to sponsoring team building activities like sporting events, internal company challenges and charitable activities. They are growing rapidly and will be going public soon. They really invest in their human resources component of the organization.

I love most of my co-workers, I am appreciated and valued.
Pros
Free snacks, juice, soda popa, fun inter-office competitions, charitable activity
Cons
No official lunch/break practises (in writing, not in practise), high degree of strees and work/life balance is not appropriate for compensation level
Forward Thinking Management, Young/Open Culture, Opportunity!
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 29, 2015
Solidifi is a fast growing company thats motto is "you won't be working the same position in 12 months". The whole management team is young and forward thinking. The company is growing at an insane rate and as an employee they put your first. It is an office job, but there are literally no walls no set schedule. Great place to work to start any career.
Pros
Free Lunch, flexible schedule, supportive management
Cons
Promote a 60 hour work week, initial work is boring
Seems good but...
Quality Review (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 11, 2015
Brought me in as a temp-to-hire, then hired several people permanent off the street and laid me off because of lack of work. On the surface, it seems like a great, up and coming company. However, they have done some fairly underhanded things.
Pros
free beverages, granola bars. monthly company lunch, awesome location
Cons
being borderline lied to, laying off people with little notice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Solidifi. Our community is ready to answer.

Solidifi Reviews by Location