We're Solidoodle, a Brooklyn technology company that manufactures and sells 3D Printers. What is a 3D Printer? Visit our website at www.solidoodle.com to find out. We're looking for a professional & tech-savvy customer service representative to take awesome care of our customers. This means helping our customers set up their printers over the phone, troubleshooting technical problems, and answering general customer enquiries.
- 4-year college degree
- Professional & courteous personality who loves to serve customers to meet their needs
- Excellent grammar
- Comfortable with troubleshooting consumer electronics - if you know (or can learn) how to troubleshoot a PC computer then you should be to troubleshoot our 3D Printer for our customers
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel
- Answer general customers support inquires (phone calls, emails & chat)
- Provide technical support to customers by troubleshooting 3D Printer problems
- Maintain accurate database records
If this sounds like fun to you and you think you'd be a good fit for the job, then please apply by filling out the questionnaire below.
Please do not send a resume or cover letter. To apply, please fill out the questionnaire here:
Applicants who do not complete the questionnaire will not be considered for this position.