Solis Women's Health Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great staff but Unsupportive Management
Mammo tech (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 15, 2015
Everyday is different if your working in the Az offices. All staff is expected to flex regularly, daily, after rushing to get the patients completed in the morning then you are released early in the afternoon due to patient Scheduling. Staff hours and offices we were Scheduled randomly, no consistency ever . Scheduling seems to have on going training limitations as well as lack of knowledge. Staff is requested to rotate offices at a moments notice. Minimal training is provided and no proactive processes or consistent protocols exist throughout all centers for all staff. The company hires individuals with good personalities which over time gets supressed due to the strain and expectations of the company. I found my immediate Supervisors to be falsely accusatory, unapproachable and negatively reactive when I would approach them for solutions as well as discussing patients concerns or issues. I have worked for this company 3 1/2 yrs....loved upper management interactions...but didn't find on sight management nurturing, understanding, fair or willing to educate or problem solve regarding issues or misunderstandings.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Uncertainty and insecurity of position
Fun job that leaves me with a sense of satisfaction knowing that I've assisted in possibly saving a life.
Client Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 18, 2014
My day starts by working on my laptop from my home office (most of the time). I check each centers schedule to see what the day will be like...is the schedule busy/slow. This also gives me an idea of what centers/area I need to target for the day/week. I enjoy meeting and talking with the referring physicians/staff and also catching up with the staff in the centers I represent.
Pros
Able to office from home/out and about/not confined to an office
Cons
Traffic
My day was full of answering phone calls scheduling appointmnets
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Addison, TxFebruary 17, 2014
I truly enjoyed working with the Patients and felt strongly about encouraging them to take care of their health, Breast Cancer can be found in early stages and taken care of. Patients just need to be proactive in getting screened. I truly feel that I have helped a lot of people with my Caring disposition and encouragement.
Great place to Work
ext 5510 Diana Von Voigt Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 3, 2013
You never know what to expect everyday is different and I enjoyed that. Co-Workers and Physicians were very friendly and fun to work with. Management was great always willing to listen and help.
Excellent work environment
Check out clerk & Front desk (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TxSeptember 20, 2013
Wonderful place to work at & the patients are fabulous to work w/. This company cares about the patients & the staff. A lot of cross training & learned a lot while I was there. Solis Health has been & will continue to be sympathetic towards patient needs. Pretty decent management team. Overall an excellent company to be a part of.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Not sure
Medical Records Specialist/Front Office (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2013
Very fast paced. No job stability. Hours went from 40 to 15 hours per week. Co-workers were great.
Pros
You had a job
Cons
No job stability/no guarantee of hours
Roi
Medical Records File Clerk/ROI/Digitizer (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 5, 2012
Check messages for record request. Send records to patients and doctors offices.
Pros
work experience
Cons
not enough hours