Solis Women's Health

Solis Women's Health Employer Reviews

My day was full of answering phone calls scheduling appointmnets
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Addison, TxFebruary 17, 2014
I truly enjoyed working with the Patients and felt strongly about encouraging them to take care of their health, Breast Cancer can be found in early stages and taken care of. Patients just need to be proactive in getting screened. I truly feel that I have helped a lot of people with my Caring disposition and encouragement.
Great place to Work
ext 5510 Diana Von Voigt Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 3, 2013
You never know what to expect everyday is different and I enjoyed that. Co-Workers and Physicians were very friendly and fun to work with. Management was great always willing to listen and help.
Excellent work environment
Check out clerk & Front desk (Former Employee), Bedford, TxSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: great staff
Cons: not sure
Wonderful place to work at & the patients are fabulous to work w/. This company cares about the patients & the staff. A lot of cross training & learned a lot while I was there. Solis Health has been & will continue to be sympathetic towards patient needs. Pretty decent management team. Overall an excellent company to be a part of.
Medical Records Specialist/Front Office (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: you had a job
Cons: no job stability/no guarantee of hours
Very fast paced. No job stability. Hours went from 40 to 15 hours per week. Co-workers were great.
ROI
Medical Records File Clerk/ROI/Digitizer (Former Employee), Carmel, INJune 5, 2012
Pros: work experience
Cons: not enough hours
Check messages for record request. Send records to patients and doctors offices.