Solomon-Page Group, LLC

Solomon-Page Group, LLC Employer Reviews

Enjoyable work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 18, 2014
Working for Solomon Page was a pleasant experience. This was a temporary position, yet the management treated me like one of their own. I learned how to accomplish new tasks and carry the knowledge I gained with me each day. I miss the job and my co-workers very much. I would absolutely recommend this company to everyone looking for a position.
Freelance assignment (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 30, 2013
Pros: quick placement
Cons: not all temp to perm positions end up permanent
The staff is helpful trying to place you with positions that fit your work experience.
Interesting projects with opportunities to grow
Financial Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 22, 2013
Major projects include:
·Tishman Speyer Properties - Acting Unit Controller. Generated financial statements for three operating properties and determined required monthly closing entries. Analyzed monthly expense variances against budget by expense type and explained significant differences to management. Assisted in developing 2007 budget reforecast – more... and 2008 operating budget. Supervised a staff of five.
·AGC Chemicals Americas Inc. - worked primarily as a forensic accountant to assist the CFO to correct extensive transaction errors due to staff turnover and to correct balance sheet accounts. Posted unrecorded transactions and trained staff in reconciliation procedures for balance sheet accounts. Provided recommendations to the CFO to improve internal accounting controls.
·World Trade Center Recovery Project - reviewed and approved payment documents submitted by contractors working for the Federal Emergency Management Agency for compliance with government payment guidelines. Highlighted questionable items for additional review, and met with project contractors and agencies involved to resolve disputes of payments amounts. – less
Temporary position
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 19, 2013
Pros: pay was good, very challenging positions
Cons: no insurance offered.
great company great job offers. They always gave very challenging positions, and they actually cared about their employees.
Great Company
Sr. Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee), NYCSeptember 7, 2013
Solomon page is an awesome company to work for. Solomon page is an awesome company to work for. Solomon page is an awesome company to work for. Solomon page is an awesome company to work for.