SolomonEdwardsGroup Employee Reviews

Fast paced, professional organization with challenging assignments.
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 16, 2017
Fast paced, professional organization with challenging assignments serving clients in technology. Knowledgeable managers who were actively engaged in client service.
Pros
Challenging assignments mostly in local area.
Cons
Contract employee with few benefits.
Learned & Grow with an Experience, Knowledgeable, Team member
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 28, 2017
Every day learn some new things, meet some new challenge, and have the satisfaction of meeting the deadline. Highly demanded to be proficient of focusing every minor details and be accurate.
Very Knowledgeable Management Team highly demanding of excellence but friendly.
Pros
Experience Management & Team, Great work environment & Atmosphere
Cons
Too much Traveling
SolomonEdwards
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYOctober 17, 2017
While the client suffered from project management issues that resulted in very long hours, SolomonEdwards was tremendously supportive throughout my tenure.
Learning new industry in mortgages
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 4, 2017
The culture at Solomon and Edwards was relaxed and business professional. The job itself was a teaching position about foreclosed loans. I came in contact with many different people from different areas of America.
Too busy
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 29, 2017
There was just too much going on. I couldn't get any help even if I asked for it. They put too much on their employees' plate. The deadlines were very unreasonable.
Poor
CONTROLLER (CONSULTANT) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Poor communication. Shared services were unsupportive. No feedback on performance. Unwilling to stand up to the client for the betterment of the company.
Most enjoyable part of the job
Cost Accounting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Applying manufacturing knowledge to many different industries. Fast paced and travel to several unique locations. Helping companies with recent software conversion.
Cons
Too much travel
Fast paste and challenging
AML / KYC / Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2017
I worked under the Solomon Edwards umbrella for a great oil and gas company "Motiva Enterprises. There is where I was blessed to work with a great team under the tutelage of fine management within the KYC / Credit department.
Very Professional Personnel
Senior Investigator (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 2, 2017
Excellent training and leadership. SEG provides a strong supportive culture to learn and expand your talents and skills that is challenging and rewarding.
Pros
Great training
Accurate / excellent
Consultant - Pre-Purchase Pipeline (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 20, 2017
When a recruiter called, they had reviewed my resume to an extent that was much more accurate than other head hunters in the field. Person I dealt with was excellent and communicative, and always made time to take calls and answer emails. I could not give a higher recommendation.
Pros
responsive, helpful
Cons
n/a
job provided much work and adequate breaks
Mortgage Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 17, 2017
Highly compensated Job with fair treatment and great people to work for and with.

Job made use of previous work experience and available management instruction. as well as meetings to let employees how the job was going
Pros
Free lunches and all day coffee as well as drinks
Payroll Clerk
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2017
Worked on multi state payrolls, new hires, terminated employees, special checks. Would run direct deposit and reports to be signed off my manager of the dept.
Pros
Multi task job
Cons
11-7 pm, was always a mid shift
Great people really concerned about your welfare.
Procurement Specialist/Lead (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMarch 14, 2017
Very professional recruiters. Offers health care benefits and a 401k plan. Would always welcome opportunities to work with these people again. Also would encourage those in the finance industry to seek these recruiters out for good opportunities.
Great place to work and very good people.
Consult (Current Employee) –  Weehawken, NJDecember 24, 2016
A lot of learning with different clients and variety of projects. Projects range from simple accounting and finance to complex systems design and implementation and project management,
Good contract consulting company
Consultant at American Airlines (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 1, 2016
The company presented me with a unique and challenging job assignment. The team I worked with was diverse and fun. I had all the tools to accomplish my assignment as a consultant. Management was appreciative and supportive. As long as you were working you had access to full benefits. Salary was W2. I would work for this company again.
Pros
Good assignmet. Good travel arragments/accomodations.
Cons
Temporary Project driven assignments.
Intense atmosphere, long hours
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 6, 2016
Enlightening experience. Review 1.4 million foreclosures using 13 software programs. Understanding Federal, State and Banking rules and regulations.
Pros
Nice accommodations in Charlotte, Nc.
Cons
12 hours a day requirement
Professional team of analysts hired to review foreclosure compliance.
Site Manager - OCC Foreclosure Consent Order (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJanuary 5, 2016
OCC-ordered review of major mortgage bank headquartered in Charlotte, NC (16 month review).

Teams were split into seven groups, each to focus on one level of foreclosure processing by the selected bank. I was site manager for three of the teams during my term.
Temp service
Billing Quality Control Consultant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 26, 2015
Was able to find temporary work in a Billing Department quickly with the chance for full-time hire. Would contact again should I need temporary work.
temporary and full time staffing
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Trooper, PASeptember 22, 2015
Working with staffing professionals who are well respected in the community to find positions for employees. Interviewing includes testing. I worked with a local company bringing their outstanding receivables up to date. Solomon Edwards kept in touch for about 3 years communicating job offers.
Pros
good positions with good companies
Cons
temporary positions do not included benefits.
BSA assignment-KYC, CIP and suspicious activity reporting
Independent Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisJune 18, 2015
The company has very challenging job assignments. The team I worked with was excellent. I had all the tools to accomplish my assignment as a consultant. The management is very friendly and appreciative. As long as I was employed I had full benefits and salary was W2 not 1099. Given a chance I will gladly and without any hesitation I will take up the job.