SolomonEdwardsGroup Employee Reviews

Great place to work and very good people.
Consult (Current Employee) –  Weehawken, NJDecember 24, 2016
A lot of learning with different clients and variety of projects. Projects range from simple accounting and finance to complex systems design and implementation and project management,
Good contract consulting company
Consultant at American Airlines (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 1, 2016
The company presented me with a unique and challenging job assignment. The team I worked with was diverse and fun. I had all the tools to accomplish my assignment as a consultant. Management was appreciative and supportive. As long as you were working you had access to full benefits. Salary was W2. I would work for this company again.
Pros
Good assignmet. Good travel arragments/accomodations.
Cons
Temporary Project driven assignments.
Intense atmosphere, long hours
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 6, 2016
Enlightening experience. Review 1.4 million foreclosures using 13 software programs. Understanding Federal, State and Banking rules and regulations.
Pros
Nice accommodations in Charlotte, NC.
Cons
12 hours a day requirement
Professional team of analysts hired to review foreclosure compliance.
Site Manager - OCC Foreclosure Consent Order (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJanuary 5, 2016
OCC-ordered review of major mortgage bank headquartered in Charlotte, NC (16 month review).

Teams were split into seven groups, each to focus on one level of foreclosure processing by the selected bank. I was site manager for three of the teams during my term.
Temp service
Billing Quality Control Consultant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 26, 2015
Was able to find temporary work in a Billing Department quickly with the chance for full-time hire. Would contact again should I need temporary work.
temporary and full time staffing
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Trooper, PASeptember 22, 2015
Working with staffing professionals who are well respected in the community to find positions for employees. Interviewing includes testing. I worked with a local company bringing their outstanding receivables up to date. Solomon Edwards kept in touch for about 3 years communicating job offers.
Pros
good positions with good companies
Cons
temporary positions do not included benefits.
BSA assignment-KYC, CIP and suspicious activity reporting
Independent Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisJune 18, 2015
The company has very challenging job assignments. The team I worked with was excellent. I had all the tools to accomplish my assignment as a consultant. The management is very friendly and appreciative. As long as I was employed I had full benefits and salary was W2 not 1099. Given a chance I will gladly and without any hesitation I will take up the job.
Diverse Project opportunities
Project and Process Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 31, 2015
Provides advisory services to banks, financial, and healthcare industries. Project contracts provide diverse opportunities in the Financial industry to further develop knowledge and skill sets.
Cons
Healthcare
Solomon Edwards
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2015
The recruiting staff was excellent in placing me in a role that was a good fit and allowed room for growth.

The SEG direct management was unprofessional with very little to no idea on managing a project. There was also a lack of accountability my direct management on projects

Upper management does a good job of spreading SEG's history and keeping them relevant in the varied industries.
Cons
Direct management unprofessional and lack of accountability
I was a great learning experience.
Accounts Payable Professional (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 5, 2015
I worked at this temp job for six months. I processed vendor invoices and other data entry responsibilities. I also resolved invoice issues.
Enjoyed the small consulting firm engaged in a large company project
Finance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Good company. Learned a lot about the bankruptcy claim process.
No job stability
Quality Control Consultant & Auditor (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXDecember 18, 2014
Good pay but not permanet. No communication with management or company.
Productive working and fun
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJuly 10, 2014
Reviewed foreclosure claim forms, to see if borrowers claims was handled in a timely manner, to ensure that the borrowers subject property wasn't foreclosed on incorrectly.
Pros
Working with some professional peoples
Cons
No overtime pay for working 50 hours a week
good place to work
Project Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 25, 2014
I would return in a heart beat!!!! company was a very fare company, very professional and very professional atmosphere.
Pros
great pay
Foreclosure Lookback Review-Site Manager
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, New JerseyMarch 12, 2014
Review results developed by my staff and make recommendations to the client. Establish the amount of harm incurred by the Bank's customers in the foreclosure process and establish equitable settlement arrangements. Directly supervised over 50 people in the Jersey City, NJ office.
Pros
Excellent working environment
Cons
Inter company communication
Seg
Project Consultant /Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 2, 2014
Good contract work company.

Nice people; however, short contract.
Pros
Pay is good, and onboarding process is strong
Cons
Hire Right process -so tedious and laborious
Excellent Employer
Senior Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 10, 2014
My time with Solomon Edwards was both fulfilling and rewarding and I would definitely recommend them to my colleagues.
Productive and fun work place
License & Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 10, 2014
A typical day at work requires me responding to emails and incoming mail throughout the day. I learned alot about the Human Resources process and also License and Compliance field. The co-workers were great and always made yoy feel apart of the team
Pros
Free Lunches and Activites
Contract Work
Compliance Consultant - Contract (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2014
Contract work is always up and down; however, the client often drives the hourly pay scale. In some instances the profit margin expected by the company forced pay to be low when considering the higher taxing rates in various states and for contract workers.
Pros
Flexibility and lots of airline and hotel points
Cons
Pay not always commensurate with tax issues and down time
Enjoyable job with many changes every day
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 3, 2014
Work day began at 7:00 AM and ended at 6:00 PM. All were required to post an average of 50 hours per week. Many good and knowledgeable people were associated with the group from which I learned many things and shared many things that I knew.
Pros
Good convient worksite and a nice hotel.
Cons
Traffic on some days. Otherwise no Cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SolomonEdwardsGroup. Our community is ready to answer.

SolomonEdwardsGroup Reviews by Location