Solstas Lab Partners Employee Reviews

I do not wish to review
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 2, 2017
I do not wish to provide feedback or review this company. This company no longer exists, as it was bought by Quest Diagnostics.
Great Start
Phlebotomist II (Former Employee) –  Lexington, VADecember 7, 2016
Not a bad place to start. I have received plenty of experience. It was a very stressful atmosphere. There was a lot of turn over due to stress and internal conflicts.
Pleasant
Microbiology Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 26, 2016
First job within my career field upon graduating from college. Thankful for the experience and lovely co workers that I have met.
Worst management that I have ever worked for
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 31, 2016
This is honestly the worst place that I have ever worked mainly due to management. They absolutely do not care about their employees. God forbid you get sick or pregnant. They will not work with you on your schedule nor do they care that you have a family life outside of work. They overwork their employees wanting/expecting them to work overtime and will not hire more staff to relieve that. All while the managers leave by 2-3pm everyday. Benefits are good, but that is the ONLY thing good about working for this company.
Pros
Benefitd
Cons
Horrible management
Quest and Solstas are two years into the merging process
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 26, 2016
Quest has come in and purchased Solstas. Please see my comments on Quest Diagnostics. We are expecting the process to take another 6 months to year to complete.
Started nice... Went downhill
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 27, 2016
Initially it was a great company (good pay, benefits, bonuses) until "Spectrum" bought other labs and became Solstas. Terrible management. No room for growth or advancement within the company. Customer service had no organization and the supervisors were no help and lazy at best. NO MORALE and no transparency after Solstas was bought by Quest. Lots of people let go so always worried about job stability.

Also, there's no parking. You have to ride a shuttle bus from the lot down the street to the actual office. Horrible in rain and inclement weather.
Pros
My hours were good
Cons
Everything, especially the parking situation and upper management
I loved this job and my coworkers in our lab. I also enjoyed working with the physicians and staff that contracted us.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 24, 2016
I enjoyed this job so much that it broke my heart that I had to leave...for a major surgery. At the time I left, we lost the contract and my coworkers had to apply to the new company just to stay in their same jobs.
This company has changed names several times and management was remote, but it still was a great job.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
There was an undercurrent of unhappiness among the clinic staff
fun day on the phones
Senior Patient Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 23, 2016
I enjoy working with patients and trying to assist them on any issues they may have with their bill, insurance claims, lab results or any other issues that may come up. I answer 80-95 calls a day and collect about $1,000 to $2,000 daily. I enjoy my coworkers and assist them whenever they have a question. I enjoy training new people and assisting other coworkers. The hardest part of the job can be when I have a very irate patient on the phone who has a major issue and I am unable to resolve at that time. I love working with different people and love learning new things everyday.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short breaks. too micro managed
I love being a Phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Bristol, TN 37620March 10, 2016
They are now called Quest..I really enjoy the type of work I do and the unique people I have meet while working for this company.Also all the different types of patients we get keeps us on our toes..
Job security - earn your expectations
PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37203February 18, 2016
Fun place to work, very professional company with a high level of job expectations. Committed in overall on-the-job learning and training, placed at In office practices or work at a Service Center, good benefits and the ability to advance throughout the company.
Pros
Enjoy the perks, office I work provide breakfast-coffee (3) days/wk
Cons
Abudance of job related e-mails daily

Want to know more about Solstas Lab Partners?

Ask a question
Customer Service
Billing Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 5, 2016
Typical work day includes talking to patients, doctor's offices and insurance companies in effort to resolve billing issues.
ready for change
Patient Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 21, 2015
I answer phones all day. I assist patients with their lab bills,speak with insurance companies,assist elderly patients and their medicare bills,collect payments and any other billing issues. I have learned many different types of jobs in the last 11 months in different departments. I enjoy working with my coworkers and enjoy assisting them with any questions they may have. The hardest part of my job is dealing with management and not having good communication with the staff.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to hep a patient with their bill or any other issue they may have.
benefits
Cons
short breaks, too much favortism, unprofessional conduct
Changing Ownership
PRN (Former Employee) –  JacksonvilleSeptember 17, 2015
The people were friendly and willing to give advice although, the environment was unorganized and ergonomically unhelpful.
Pros
Friendly Understanding Family Oriented Staff
Cons
Unorganized, Ergonomically Unhelpful
A place where each day provided something different.
Phlebotomy Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAAugust 23, 2015
I love this job because it allowed me patient satisfaction, but a tough place to play a management role for so many variables.
Decent Employer
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 11, 2015
This lab is still growing. Many opportunities for improvements. Excellent staff to work with. Fast paced environment with emphases on production.
Nice for starting a career
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNAugust 5, 2015
This is a good place to get your foot in the door they are a good company to work for and the pay is good for starters.
Fast paced enviroment.
Lots of offices
Ok, but could be better
Patient Service Center Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCAugust 4, 2015
No room to advance career. Never enough reliable employees to help. Corporate has lost focus on retaining reliable employees, and focusing on patient care.
Pros
comprabable benefits
Cons
Management constantly changing
Ok place to work
Dispatcher/ Route Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 29, 2015
Ok place to work, co-workers are friendly to work with, productive atmosphere, breaks are a bit long, hard to advance within company
Pros
good work atmosphere
Cons
long breaks
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 20, 2015
I was apart of this great organization for many years and I enjoyed my time with them. My current assignment was contracted for 6 months.
Pros
Great coworkers and managers
Cons
Drive time and current position was contracted for a 6 month period
loved it
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, vaJune 30, 2015
considered moving to Roanoke I did my clinical here and really enjoyed working at the hospital everyone was pleasant and helpful they taught me so much it is a wonderful place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Solstas Lab Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7