Solstas Lab Partners

Solstas Lab Partners Employer Reviews

Outstanding
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2015
Take over 95 in-bound calls per day. Adjust medical bills as needed. Speak to doctors offices about patient bills. Learned how to make spreadsheets. Management is wonderful. Co-workers are an pleasant and a joy to be around. I don't have a difficult job.The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people. The company has been brought by another company not sure of employment.
You can never do enough to satisfy them.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 12, 2015
They expect you to keep doing and doing even if it means you sacrifice your family life. They don't care about their employees, its all about what you can do for them.
Positive work environment, great people
Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJanuary 4, 2015
Great company with plenty of room to grow and expand your career in the medical industry. This job was a favorite of mine I performed the specimen processing job at Roanoke Memorial Hospital. I enjoyed working second shift and excelled at my job.
Fast paced medically billing based environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE/CLAIMS SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 31, 2014
I work in electronic claims and in customer service. I average about 100 phone calls per day in addition to processing anywhere from 80 to 150 claims per day.
I have extensitve knowledge in customer service and in employee relations.
I enjoy my job in the aspect that I get to interact with different people on a daily basis.
horrible
phlebotomist (Former Employee), sevierville tnDecember 1, 2014
I hated working for this company. I never got to use any of my PTO. I worked EVERDAY I was told to be there. I even worked when I had the flu because they wouldn't let me off work because `they didn't have coverage`. Benefits sucked. pay was ok. they had NO management AT ALL.. nobody knew how to manage. In 3 years I worked there we went through 3 bosses and still don't have one at the current time. I just hated the company all around. they DO NOT know how to treat employees. and they do pick favorites!!
Fun ,
Courier (Former Employee), Home Office -Greensboro NCNovember 5, 2014
Pros: people friendly
Cons: if any would be the driving, still enjoyed that
A typical day at work ,would be business first,team work,enjoyed my co-workers ,the hardest part of the job ,was not any hart part of the job,my most enjoyable part of the job,was seeing and greeting my clients every day,with a hello and a smile,
Great place to work with great boss.
Courier (Former Employee), Dothan, ALOctober 26, 2014
Enjoyed the working environment. Management was great. Nice people to work with.
Competively, productive workplace
Support Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 20, 2014
Competively, productive workplace
Good compensation
Good benefits
flexibility in schdeule
Certified Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCOctober 14, 2014
Pros: flexibility in schedules
Cons: no benefits for part time workers
Ireally appreciated the oppurtunity to work for Solstas. They hired me right out of school. I have learned alot from supervisors and coworkers, Although there's no benefits for partime employees, its a nice place to work.
Solstas was an enjoyable place to work.
Driver Supervisor (Former Employee), Davie, FLOctober 14, 2014
I enjoyed working there most of the people I worked with were great. There was nowhere to grow with the company.
fast paced
Referrals Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 7, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no parking
fast paced environment. Heavy Workload.
• Work directly with Client and Administrators to implement test codes for send out lab testing. Result retrieval, review processing, and maintaining Department Pending’s for resulting into commercial laboratory information system.
• Managed project to create forms in Smart sheet system to meet the needs of multiple departments
• Analyze Mapping issues and inactive test coding and report to IT Department for implementing.
• Maintain Billing Denials Database and analyze reports distributed to the Customer Relationship Specialists for review.
• Acting as a Resource for testing information for Physicians offices and Hospital and remote sites for add on testing .
• Reporting Critical Value results to clients as needed.
• Facilitate cost reduction by conducting profitability analysis
• Monitor remote site employee data in Sales Force ,positively impacting reports generated for Corporate profitability purposes
• Maintain patient confidentiality according to HIPAA
• Manage confidential patient information.
• Worked in laboratory Referrals send out department processing specimens for send out testing.
A highly respected hospital that had state of the art equipment.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLOctober 6, 2014
Pros: human resources was always coming up, with ways to improve employee morale, the evening supervisor was a very devoted, caring individual.
Cons: the blood bank supervisor who hired me, and who i really connected with, had her last day of work the day before i started, none of the current employee wanted the position, and they were unable to hire from the outside, there was no leadership which resulted in a lot of stress for everyone, as there was no one who could provide conflict resolution, which caused a lot of stress and uncomfortability, between the employees.
I worked in Blood Bank which was usually my favorite department to work in. I learned a few new Blood Banking techniques and also a new automated testing instrument.
pleasant work environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoyed working for Solstas Labs. The work pace depends on your location.
enjoyed working but not willing to relocate.
Assistant Supervisor/Lead Tech (Former Employee), Valdosta, Ga 31602September 10, 2014
Pros: benefits 401k and holiday pay
Cons: heavy workload at times
I enjoyed working in a laboratory. My duties included instrument maintenance, quality assurance review, chemical analysis of samples and reporting results. I was a Supervisor and a Lead Tech. I covered for other employee's when they were not available to work and out on vacation. The hardest part was wondering what I was going to be doing the next day. I was a valuable employee to my employer and very productive in my time management.
Great place to work!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great team work, wonderful supervisors (in the area i worked in), no favoritism shown/expressed, opportunity for advancement, and the list goes on and on
Cons: medical insurance could be better and cheaper.
Everybody I encountered was a strong team player. I absolutely loved my job. Fast pace and easy going but very professional. I would and will recommend working for this company!
Phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 5, 2014
A typical day at work is drawing blood on all ages of patients. The one thing that I have learned at work is to have patience when draw blood because everyone is not an easy stick. Learn to stick by feel and not sight. The most enjoyable part of my job is the patients. I meet all kinds of people from all different parts of life.
Depending on your Superviser it could be a wonderful place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), GeorgiaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Loved the Patients, but to much favoritism between certain supervisors and leads and if a employee is close to a supervisor or lead they will set you up to get you out
A nice job but too many changes and not enough communication
Specimen Processor Team Lead (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 8, 2014
Pros: you get 3 breaks (2 15mins, and 1 30min)
Cons: management, no communication with changes
Days at work are very different each day. Many people come in not really knowing what they are going to do. It tends to get very frustrating for those you go over and beyond their job requirements because they do not feel appreciated.
Solstas.
Purchasing Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 23, 2014
Pros: i was able to meet and interact with many people in various states, vendors, customer and solstas staff.
Cons: limited growth, acquired by another lab
I was able to meet and interact with many people in various states, vendors, customer and Solstas staff.
Productive working environment
Billing Financial Database Coordinator (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 22, 2014
A very good working environment. Solstas has a very good package for workers. I am only looking to working in my field of education

1 2 3 4 5