Solstas Lab Partners Employee Reviews

High stress environment
Major Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 5, 2017
I had to compete with LabCorp and Quest in my market. Very cut throat environment and challenging. I had a great manager however and she always went to bat for us.
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 5, 2017
Provision of work car. Good supervisor, good communication. Good salary, but not enough hours. Co-workers were good. Management was overall good. Helping people was the best part of the job.
Pros
good communication
Cons
not enough hours
Thankful for this job
Anatomic Pathology Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 4, 2017
I've watched the company grow over the past few years. Good sense of community; fair and no non sense; diversified; listens to employees; a great place to work
Lab
Priority Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 28, 2017
I enjoyed working here because this is were I got my start as what I would be considered a Lab Tech II. I enjoy what I do I find it very interesting and exciting.
great place to work
IT Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 10, 2017
really good place to work with a great group of people. I would recommend solstas as a place to work if I knew someone that was in the job market. Merged with another lab.
solstas
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCJune 30, 2017
Pretty good job, the company gave me a chance when I did not have an experience. There company is there to assist your every need. It takes a well driven person to be able to complete the daily tasks however help is always available.
Productive work envviroment
Phlebotomist II (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 17, 2017
It's a great place to work and advance your career. The benefits across the board along with tuition reimbursement or scholoarships. Supervisors are willing to work with you and your schedule.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 6, 2017
Work environment was terrible. The hours were not good and the compensation was not enough to support yourself. Management did not encourage advancement.
Specimen Processor
Specimen Processor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 15, 2017
Bucket full off specimen
you can mess up people results real easy
honest an fair
balance lady's an gent
trying to stay awake.
not so much specimens in
I enjoyed the environment
Phlebotomist/Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCApril 12, 2017
I think they can benefit from management training on diversity and body language for there managers.Pay need to be better. More days than I would like was very unpleasant do to manager being upset or just tired to the point you dont want to say anything to them thats not good. Then when you go above and beyond for the business your held back from moving up which is and was sad.
I learned alot of medical information working here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 27, 2017
I love a Challenging job and was able to learn a great deal about the medical field which I really enjoyed. Not much advancement opportunitites. I had the opportunity to learn stats,critcals, and alerts where you contact the Nurse or Physician on call to report these. I also did Reviews where you have to contact the physicians office to verify client information. I enjoyed working here but need to be able to advance within my job. I need to challenged more.
Pros
30 minute lunch
Cons
short breaks, no advancement
n/a
Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 3, 2017
I would not recommend working at this company. I did not have any opportunity for any growth within the company as a whole. So therefore I do not suggest working at this company.
No comment
In-house Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 6, 2017
No comment, I think the overall rating speaks for itself. Break down the rating and you will see where the failure(s) is located. Poor management to staff communication.
Productive company and wonderful HR team to work for/with
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 2, 2017
I learned a lot about the healthcare industry, HR, and the Benefits aspects of the company. I managed a variety of tasks in the workday, so it was a very interesting position. The management team was excellent to work for and the culture was very positive in our department. I enjoyed the diversity of my job and learning new aspects of the position during my tenure with the organization.
Experience
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 15, 2017
I had a good experience working for Solstas. The supervisor/management was easy to communicate with. Also, there was room to grow in with the company. It is now Quest Diagnostic in my area. Never worked for the Quest Side.
Pros
Easy to talk to supervisors and management
Cons
Healthcare
I do not wish to review
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 2, 2017
I do not wish to provide feedback or review this company. This company no longer exists, as it was bought by Quest Diagnostics.
Great Start
Phlebotomist II (Former Employee) –  Lexington, VADecember 7, 2016
Not a bad place to start. I have received plenty of experience. It was a very stressful atmosphere. There was a lot of turn over due to stress and internal conflicts.
Pleasant
Microbiology Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 26, 2016
First job within my career field upon graduating from college. Thankful for the experience and lovely co workers that I have met.
Worst management that I have ever worked for
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 31, 2016
This is honestly the worst place that I have ever worked mainly due to management. They absolutely do not care about their employees. God forbid you get sick or pregnant. They will not work with you on your schedule nor do they care that you have a family life outside of work. They overwork their employees wanting/expecting them to work overtime and will not hire more staff to relieve that. All while the managers leave by 2-3pm everyday. Benefits are good, but that is the ONLY thing good about working for this company.
Pros
Benefitd
Cons
Horrible management
Quest and Solstas are two years into the merging process
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 26, 2016
Quest has come in and purchased Solstas. Please see my comments on Quest Diagnostics. We are expecting the process to take another 6 months to year to complete.