Solstas Lab Partners

Solstas Lab Partners Employer Reviews

Great place to work!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great team work, wonderful supervisors (in the area i worked in), no favoritism shown/expressed, opportunity for advancement, and the list goes on and on
Cons: medical insurance could be better and cheaper.
Everybody I encountered was a strong team player. I absolutely loved my job. Fast pace and easy going but very professional. I would and will recommend working for this company!
Phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 5, 2014
A typical day at work is drawing blood on all ages of patients. The one thing that I have learned at work is to have patience when draw blood because everyone is not an easy stick. Learn to stick by feel and not sight. The most enjoyable part of my job is the patients. I meet all kinds of people from all different parts of life.
Depending on your Superviser it could be a wonderful place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), GeorgiaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Loved the Patients, but to much favoritism between certain supervisors and leads and if a employee is close to a supervisor or lead they will set you up to get you out
A nice job but too many changes and not enough communication
Specimen Processor Team Lead (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 8, 2014
Pros: you get 3 breaks (2 15mins, and 1 30min)
Cons: management, no communication with changes
Days at work are very different each day. Many people come in not really knowing what they are going to do. It tends to get very frustrating for those you go over and beyond their job requirements because they do not feel appreciated.
Solstas.
Purchasing Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 23, 2014
Pros: i was able to meet and interact with many people in various states, vendors, customer and solstas staff.
Cons: limited growth, acquired by another lab
I was able to meet and interact with many people in various states, vendors, customer and Solstas staff.
Productive working environment
Billing Financial Database Coordinator (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 22, 2014
A very good working environment. Solstas has a very good package for workers. I am only looking to working in my field of education
Production driven workplace where compensation leaves much to be desiered.
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 7, 2014
The only negative opinion I have about the company is that the rate that it brought in new clients and increased volume did not directly correlate with the number of new employees hired to complete the requested testing in the time allotted. In this setting I was able to work with some very knowledgeable people in this field and also learn a lot about – more... clinical lab science. – less
great people to work for
Phlebotomist (PRN) (Former Employee), Surfside Beach, SCJune 5, 2014
Pros: loved my job and people i worked with
Cons: low pay and no benefits as can't get full time
Loved my job and the people but pay not great and hard to get full time so no benefits
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Davie,FLMay 29, 2014
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: short breaks
Very good work environment, every coworker helps each other, we work as a team. Good management.
Smaller work groups allow you to know your team better
EDI System Analyst (Current Employee), Greensboro,NCMay 22, 2014
Solstas Labs is a fun place to work. Growing company with small groups allow you to have one title but work in all areas of the lab industry.
Great company recently acquired by anohter
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 21, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: closing
Working was pleasant as you had clear instructions as to what you are supposed do and by when. Should you require further information management would provide it. The entire Accounts Payable department worked as a unit.

It is unfortunate all positions will be made redundant due to being acquired by an out of state company.
Hit or Miss
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches, decent benefits, fair workload
Cons: (variable) incompetent management, little to no pay raise
Was at two campuses; one of which was fantastic, the other was horrible. It really boils down to management. If you have competent management who cares about their employees, it's a great place to work. If management only cares about dollar signs and upward revenue, and doesn't appreciate criticism, then you get what you would expect. For the most part, – more... the workload is manageable, and it's not usually the case where you're expected to work outside your scope of knowledge. Usually not a lot of overtime is required, but again, with management, sometimes there's no flexibility in that. Depending which campus you're on, coworkers become almost like a second family; with little drama and a sense of community. Overall, do your research of the campus before applying. I do not recommend the main campus in NC for reasons mentioned above. – less
Unorganized with horrible team moral.
Data Processor (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 13, 2014
Pros: no pros that i can remember
Cons: management, condidition of building and very unorganized.
Very unhappy staff. Management likes to play favorites. Horrible beneifits. You never knew when your shift work end.
good job poor leadership
In office phlebotomist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 6, 2014
Very hard to get a day off if needed. supervisor are rude and speak to as if you don't know how to do your job. After you have more experience than they do.
easy place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), AshevilleMay 6, 2014
Pros: if u work for an individual dr. then that's a great opportunity.
But you get screwed on eveything else. Not a good place to work if u have a family because they do not care if u need off for family or medical emergency!!YOU'RE not important enough. I would not recommend working for them. Some people will find out the hard way like when you have a baby!!
Overall, working with Solstas Lab Partners was an experience.
Laboratory/ Team Leader/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 28, 2014
Pros: quest diagnostics is buying the company.
Cons: the company was financially sinking, they were afraid to "rock the boat" with corrective action to an employee, due to fear of losing accounts, causing this to be appauling for co-workers
I had an opportunity to grow within utilizing my skills, and learning new skills. I was reconized for my skills and knowledge by upper management, clients, patients and sales. I was able to apply all aspects of my job description and more. They acknowledge your strengths, and help you build towards your future career levels.
great place to work
Night Shift Hematology Supervisor (Former Employee), greensboro, ncApril 21, 2014
Pros: stability
Cons: overtime
fast paced environment, some stress with retention of employees
Fun place to work great managers
IT Field Technician II (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2014
I have never worked for a Lab company. I had to learn a ton of new stuff in IT
Shift goes by really fast
Courier (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLApril 15, 2014
Pros: independent, on the road, time goes by really fast, great hours
Cons: needed overtime to make a decent living, but time went by so fast overtime was nice.
Great company to work for. Loved my job. I delivered results to doctors' offices in beautiful Palm Beach County, Florida. I picked up specimens for testing. Nice, fast paced Mon-Friday job with occasional overtime. Great benefits and staff. If I didn't have to move up North I would have stayed with the company.
nice place
Call Center Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Davie, FLApril 10, 2014
Great experience, challenging work. small group of employees.

1 2 3 4 5