Solu Technology Partners Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Proactive, dependable
Requirements Analyst - Excellus BCBS (Contract-PT) (Former Employee) –  remote,nyApril 29, 2017
They care alot about their employees with disabilities.Very nice and insure we have the best training to complete our temporary assignment. Always return your phone calls promptly.
Great company to work for and was very flexible with letting you work from home on a as need bases.
System Analyst/ Applications Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Victor, NYApril 11, 2013
I worked both at the Victor office and from home. The management and my co-workers were wonder people to work with and for. The jobs I had been contracted to do were at Excellus in Rochester in the Billing Portfolio. A typical day was analysis, coding testing and implementation depending on where you where in your particular project.
Pros
work from home.
Cons
not always having another contract to move on to.
Management and co-workers at Solu were very supportive and helpful
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Victor, NYFebruary 11, 2013
Solu management were very flexible about hours and environment. The work from home policy was very flexible and was based on the work getting done. The Solu co-workers were always available for questions via email or telephone.
Pros
flexible work conditions, supportive management and co-workers
Cons
rotating oncall duties were a pain but everyone had to do it

Want to know more about Solu Technology Partners?

Ask a question