Solugenix Corporation Employee Reviews

Great people and productive work environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 19, 2016
Getting things done and having the resources to do so is a plus. Being able to get immediate feedback from management was great. The people were awesome and very friendly.
The typical work day is very flexible (& you can play ping pong during your free time).
Work is challenging and can learn new things.
Pros
Free lunches, snacks, and coffee
Traditional but Casual Work Environment with Good Compensation
Corporate Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 28, 2012
While at Solugenix, my duties included assisting with office management, travel management and event planning. Although there is some stress involved in any job, because I was only dealing with internal employees it was a pretty low stress position.

The company was quite key on quality management and so one of the main traits my direct manager taught me was to double check everything and make sure my work product was the best that it could be. Although I thought I had always been a detail-oriented person, I learned how to be even more so.

The management is good, but they have high expectations of everyone who works there. In some cases, to get the level of quality they want (even in low level employees), they tend to put people in positions they are over qualified for. When you take a job here, you must be ready for the challenge of proving yourself from the get go or at least hang in until you have been able to show them what you can do. If you are working on the corporate side of the company, you will have to work after hours and some weekends. Self-starters work best here. These are the most difficult parts of the job and they are really not that bad. The compensation more than makes up for it.

Overall, most people that have been here long-term believe in the company's vision and do all they can do to see the company grow. As a result, there is a real team-centered culture. This makes the job more enjoyable and you get a real sense of accomplishment working together.
Pros
compensation, casual environment, professional development program, the coffee
Cons
health insurance
Bad Management
Help Desk Analyst @ OneWest Bank (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 13, 2012
I was lied to, and let down by this company and left in the dark by upper management
Pros
i like who i worked with, my co workers where fun to work with
Cons
no benefits, no chance to advance