SOLUTIONS Staffing Employee Reviews

Great atmoshere
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 23, 2016
Insurance verification and/or authorizations/benefits. Charge entry and scrubbing/coding claims prior to uploading claim file to the clearinghouse. AR reports and statements.
Fast pace environments
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 31, 2016
I work at warehouse... I love my job .... I use a RF Scan gun to pick to fill customers orders... The best part that I enjoy of my job is meeting Customer satisfaction
Laid back
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2016
Very laid back, nice hours, tons of opportunity for growth. Very close employee relationships and easy access to upper level management. Pay was very low but hours were not bad.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Temp service
Merchandise Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 21, 2016
Solutions staffing is a good place for temporary work. There we're times when I was laid off but most times they found new work to my liking. I have no complaints.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Mostly short term
Cool job
Warehouse-Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 9, 2016
They were effective at job placement to fit your needs. Management was awesome, very understanding of their employees. Other employees always positive and ready to work.
Work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 30, 2016
We would come in and pick and pack the items to get them shipped off. everyone had positive vibes and wanted to get the job done. it was just a little harder when everyone wasn't moving fast paced being that we worked individually. I learned about scan guns and product in this environment.
overall dull
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  New Castle, INJune 19, 2016
The day at this place was overall very dull and repetitive. No one seemed to get along and everyone was always fighting with each other. There was not much enjoyable about this job and the hardest thing was dealing with all the arguments.
Pros
great hours
Cons
horrible management
Great company to work for. Fun and professional
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 8, 2016
Learned a lot, great company to work for. Co-workers and management department were very easy going. The culture was family like. Awesome payroll department team
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
hello
picking and packing (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHApril 3, 2016
i'm a hard worker,i learn faster,i speak to language English and Spanish. i just work in solutions staffing and over there i learn new skills like how to pick and pack how to do shipping and how to n ever be late in my job to always be on time.my co-workers was really nice to me because i never gave them problems coming to work everyday on time.the hardest part of the job was putting the boxes in place because sometime it was heavy but someday it wasn't. the most enjoyable part of the job was doing everything right
Pros
clean bathrooms
Cons
sometime short breaks
Its a temporary company, what more can I say.
Sterilization Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 8, 2016
Not a lot I can say... The company is a temporary agency that finds short and long-term assignments. These assignments are generally positions that require little to no experience and pay little to nothing in return.
Pros
A temporary income when life hands you lemons.
Cons
Lemons
Productive Workplace with television and foosball table
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 15, 2016
- Typical day would be to assemble trailers using power tools and keeping track of materials used.
- I learned to assemble axles, brakes, work on electrical wiring, and detailing of all the trailers.
- Management was great strict, professional and friendly
- Hardest part of the job was making sure there were no issues with the final product inspecting anything that may have been missed or not done right.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was keeping my hands busy and working from five to three thirty four days a week.
Love working here
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 9, 2016
Great company, came out of college and this was a great adjustment with great advancement opportunities. Staff was always welcoming, friendly and family oriented.
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHDecember 31, 2015
Depending on where they locate you at. A typical work day can be like any regular work day. I've learned a lot from the companies Solutions has placed me at.
Pros
Good jobs
Cons
depending on warehouses
Much needed improvement
employee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 17, 2015
Let's just say that I have been to other staffing agencies that have provided me with better jobs and a place where I can see myself working at for years to come. This agency, however, is not fair to their employees nor gives them the job to where they can survive and make a living to support their family. They place you in jobs that treat you unfair and are extremely bias. I can go on and on about the negatives of this company. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AGENCY TO ANYONE.
Pros
Same to next day job placement
Cons
EVERYTHING
recruiter and on site manager
Recruiting Coordinator and On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 10, 2015
good organization to work for to expand on recruiting skills. good work environment to thrive in and excel in skills. good benefits and resources
Fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioJune 24, 2015
Very organize work place. All workers work together to make sure everyone was on top of what needed to be done.

Management made it fun and exciting, with games and challenges against other departments.
Pros
The company always were purchasing lunch for the workers
Cons
The pay was terrible
Basic temp agency you would go to for quick cash
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 17, 2015
A day of work would typically start early in the morning at whatever company they wanted you to work with at the time. I learned to work quickly and more efficiently as I worked on different assignments. Management didn't associate with the temp workers so I cant say whether it was good or bad. My co-workers were a mix of positive and negative experiences. The hardest part of the job were the random hours and/or shifts Solutions Staffing gave us. The most enjoyable part of the job was the quick cash and weekly pay.
Pros
weekly pay, simple work
Cons
short or no breaks, no healthcare, unreliable hours
Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 11, 2015
Came in log on to computer we processed perfume and lotion items that came from distrubution stores such as Dillards, Macys, Nordstrom the items were returned from customers that bought the item and return it. We made the decsion if the item was Available or Damaged.
Good Staffing Agency
Temporary Employee-Innotrac (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 3, 2015
I labeled and shipped online orders for a major clothing company. It required a lot of repetition and attention to detail.
Pros
Solid Employers
Cons
n/a
Good Entry-level experience
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 16, 2015
Great company to work for to receive staffing experience in the industry. Can learn interviewing, offer negotiations, etc. Company invests and develops in their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOLUTIONS Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8