SOLUTIONS Staffing Employee Reviews

Horrible Job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 20, 2017
Hours was all over the place. Manager went against his world almost all the time. Pay low wages but working almost 10 hours everyday. Pay never reflected hours I worked. Horrible work enviorment.
Pros
Cons
Horrible Management
Company as a client is poorly
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 12, 2017
When it is a new day for a new assignment to be arrival. Company does not aware of incoming work order from temporary agency and they put us on hold for an hour or two.
Pros
One hour lunch with twice of 15 minutes break
Cons
Poorly Training
High volume of fast-paced working
Hand Assembly (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNSeptember 8, 2017
The bosses and people are nice and easy to work with. But, there is a high volume of fast-paced working in this factory environment with the machines.
Don't believe all the positive entries. It probably Solutions Staffing writing them.
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 30, 2017
Unorganized, absolutely no communication and only about numbers. They babysit employees and blame you for their company loosing profit. The market is short with workers to fill positions they think they are god's gift to staffing industry.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Horrible management
It is a okay place to work
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mecklenburg County, NCAugust 21, 2017
The job was okay the people was nice but it was not what you expected it to be sometimes the work will not be set up for us when we come in and sometimes they did not know what to do on the job and for the most part we will sit around and wait for someone else to tell us what we needed to do because nobody could set up the workstation properly for the workers
Staffing Firm - Temporary Position
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 18, 2017
Staffing Solutions is a temporary staffing firm. I worked for them at Ohio State University's Department of Biomedical Informatics. It was a decent place to work, but the contract ended.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Below Market Pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grandview Heights, OHJune 29, 2017
This was a staffing agency that I worked one position over a year with. It was nice that the position was long lasting but it was bad that there was no chance to be hired on permanent.
Pros
Long Lasting Positions
Cons
No Benefits
Small, intimate company but family drama abounds
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 25, 2017
I as able to "cut my teeth" so to speak at this staffing firm and while it's not a bad place to work there can be odd power struggles and and/or drama that can make for uncomfortable moments.
N/a
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 7, 2017
This company is very slow, they need to get more people working with them. When your calling on the phone you may be on hold for a long time. Thats what they need to do.
Gift Tree was a fun and productive work place!!!
Shipping Packer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 25, 2017
I started out working assembly, within a month I was moved to the shipping department. I was trained by the best no worries. We all got alone. I wouldn't trade it in for nothing in the world!!!!
No hay buena comunicasion
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2017
Nunca tienen seriedad en sus trabajos que ofrecen ,y les falta seriedad en dar trabajos , supervisores no sirven pésimo todo
Pros
No hay seguro medico
Cons
Supervisores poco profesionales
Staffing Firm
Account Executive/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 17, 2017
Solutions is great place to start if you want to get in the staffing industry. I would recommend this as good start but move on to bigger and better things.
ok
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 8, 2017
Pick and pack merchandise. Stock merchandise. Unpack some materials and rpack to assure shipping details are included. This job was a open opportunity workplace.
Do not waste your time!
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIMay 7, 2017
Very rude, and judgemental. I was shocked how little they cared if the job would work for you or not. They just want to either tell you they have no openings when the sign out Front says they have immediate openings or send you to a place that only needs you for maybe a week if your lucky. Very very poorly run business.
Pros
No drug or background check
Cons
Rude, impatient
get free lunch
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 2, 2017
Working for Solution staffing can be a challenge depends on the job site. so are temporary that can be potentially permanent. Over all they will help place you in the right direction. pay is minimum which can improve.
Pros
free lunch
great company
Line Attendant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 2, 2017
great company to work through, always understanding of situations,ready to get you in the position available when ever there is one open. .
Its ok for an entry level position
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2017
Its a good place to work. Good atmosphere and co-workers. Team environment. Very fast paced and it always keeps you on your toes. Drink your coffee! Its a good entry level position.
cleaning jewelry
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 6, 2017
daily cleaning of rented jewelry from mail in customers. prepping the items for the next customer and making sure that quality control is provided . the hardest part of the job is smelling items and making sure they can be cleaned or resold .
Pros
breaks on time
Cons
long days of ten hours
Not very reliable work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 25, 2017
The staffing agents are not reliable and they seem to lie alot. I was told about a really great oppurtunity that would be coming up, but was told to start another assignment while waiting. The assigment they put me on was horrible, and when i called to ask about the other oppurtunity that was offered to me, they acted like they didnt know what i was talking about.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Not reliable work
Lenient and Cooperative
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 28, 2017
They will help you find a job quickly and are easy to work with. They are understanding if you are asked not to return to an assignment. Show up and work and you'll be fine.