SOLUTIONS Staffing

SOLUTIONS Staffing Employer Reviews

Utilized my full range of clerical skills and abilities
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 30, 2014
Pros: worked independently with little to no supervision
Cons: no cons to speak of
A typical work day consisted of general administrative assistant duties and tasks.
I learned how to use new office equipment.
Management was fine.
My co-workers were nice.
The hardest part of the job, there was no hard part of the job
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I had the skills to perform a variety of administrative tasks.
Scientist I (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 16, 2014
The co-workers are very helpful and intelligent. There is unity, we love working with each other, at least I do. I am and have learned a lot from the company. I am still opened for other learning opportunities
Fast Paced and Family-like Environment
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 26, 2014
Pros: positive work environment, caring management, fast paced, very rewarding
Cons: there's not a lot of room for advancement
There is never a slow day. Everyday there is a lot of work that needs to be done. Every task has a strict dead line, but the co-workers are more than willing to help one another when it's needed. The hardest part of the job is the initial training. There are a lot of different tasks to do each day that involve a great deal of detail. The most enjoyable part of the job is the small family-like environment, as well as the difference you're making in the employee's lives.
fun but i working in warehouse
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Grove City, OHJuly 31, 2014
job work/ life balance good
compensations good
job security good
managment good
job culture good
was a great job.
Machine Operator-THK Hebron (Former Employee), Heath, OHJuly 28, 2014
Pros: paid lunch
Cons: worked 12-14 hours a day six days a week
was able to really show my potential with thk. the people i worked with cared about there job wanted to make a difference and to make a better work environment every day.
Permanent placement opportunities with good attendance and work performance.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 8, 2014
Pros: overtime is available.
Cons: non-paid lunch breaks (per client), some places require overtime and sometimes no advance notice is given.
This employer has many placement locations in various fields with jobs part-time to full-time as well as some direct hire positions. Some job placements are great, others not so great, it's all a matter of the employee's preference.
An Amazingly Eccentric Call Center
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 19, 2014
Pros: boss would often buy lunch for the office, or we would hold potlucks
Cons: temporary contracts were not temp to hire
The managers and team leads, at the call center I was contracted to, were amazing. Everyday they made the workplace fun. This was not a typical call center experience. There were weekly and monthly activities to get involved in.
Unprofessional
Auditor (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 16, 2014
Pros: work hours
Cons: pay rate
Temporary agency. Not at all great. Just helps to get the bills paid on time. Ready for my new career.
Fun workplace
Warehouse worker (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 3, 2014
I like the job but I need more hours. I like my leads and what the job duties are.
Friendly Recruiters
Administrative Support/Customer Service (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: build new skills with various companies
Cons: limited permanent position openings
Depending on the Company and job.

Main responsibilities: Reception duties, data entry, greet quest, customers, and co-workers.

Keep clients profile and documents with strict confidentiality .
Holiday Gift Wrapping position for Innotrac Solutions
Temporary Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: working for seasonal placement
Cons: layoff
I had fun in this position as a warehouse holiday gift wrapper. Although, the holiday season went by so fast, it was nice to be a part of the holiday fun. Management was excellent but computer will not allow this typist to enter a 5 star.
Packer/ MAchine Operator
T. Marzetti's- Packer/Machine Operator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 15, 2014
I loved my job and duties sometimes I operated sometimes I packed but no matter my position I always maintain to get production.
Awful experience
Factory Worker (Former Employee), London, OHJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: some of the people were nice
Cons: basically everything was bad.
This was not an enjoyable place to work. The pay was not very good and overworked and employees were not considered people and not respected.
Solutions Staffing is a Temp. Agency that provides employees for local warehouses.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Groveport, OHJanuary 2, 2014
Inspect product picked by warehouse workers on the assembly line. Understand and use Microsoft Office to report inspection results. Trained other quality control inspectors. The job was not challenging enough to make any part of the job difficult. I enjoyed being able to make decisions and being able to work independently as well as with others.
Entry level job where I could grow with company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 16, 2013
Had to meet deadlines on a daily basis once customers have placed orders
Responsible for looking up prices and availability on a daily basis
productive and interresting work places
Job placement-diffrent company's (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 2, 2013
Pros: sometimes you get free stuff
Cons: short breaks
work all day is a good day you always learn something working different places from co-workers as well as management most enjoyable part of job is when you know you have did a good job and management say it
This was a temporary job.
Temporary labor jobs (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 30, 2013
Pros: fast paced, pleasant working environment.
Cons: temporary job.
My job was as a forklift driver for Proctor & Gamble. I drove forklift for the bottle line. This consisted of supplying the line with materials using computer on the forklift, removing finished product from the line, auto shrink wrapping, and loading into trailers, putting unused materials back into stock, emptying trash dumpsters into proper compactors, moving pallets, and occasionally working on the line as needed.
Fast paced and repetetive
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2013
Pros: fair pay and good hours during assignments, we also got to listen to personal music devices as well as the radio.
Cons: unpredictable assignment availability, poor ethics from the management at the staffing office.
Depending on the assignment, most days included first and second shifts. We were responsible for picking small orders, assembling products such as text books and DVDs, shrink wrapping and assorted packaging that included boxing and stacking packages and labeling pallets for shipment. I adapted very well to the pace of the work and enjoyed being commended by my supervisors who were quite friendly and helpful in ensuring we were all being very productive and finished orders on time. Occasional overtime was required on some days to meet the quota while on others we'd finish early and were allowed to leave with full pay. Clean-up was the responsibility of everyone and at the end of each day it rarely took more then a few minutes when we'd all work together.

We were allowed 10 minute breaks every couple hours as well as full hour lunches.
Poor Management, untrustworthy, unethical.
Internal (Former Employee), ColumbusOctober 15, 2013
Pros: internal pay
Cons: unprofessional, unethical
Worked with the staffing agency and found them to be very poor in several areas of operation. Was originally brought in house for a particular position only to be told I would start in a completely different position with different pay. I was told this on my first day to start. On top of that the recruiters and Manager are very unethical often denying qualified applicants simply because they were "weird" by their standards. This occurred on numerous occasions, as well as recruiters refusing to properly interview candidates because of their "weird" behaviors. All in all a very unprofessional place where I would not recommend anyone go to for a position. At least the Dublin Rd location. Save your time and go to Dawson or Tailored Management, much more professional atmosphere with more respectful recruiters who really care about helping people find jobs as opposed to denying people who appear or act a little differently.
Good People to work with
logistics technician (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 15, 2013
Good folks they really care about their people as long as things run smooth but let the job hit a bump and they distance themselves from you