Definition of a true Agile Environment. SIQ is about its people.
Pros: comrardarie, sharing of knowledge, constantly growing skillset of consultants
Cons: lots of travel
• Facilitate team accelerator workshops with topics including: introduction to agile, backlog development, user story refinement, story mapping, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, team development activities.
• Coach Release Planning principles to client Scrum Masters. Train/pair with client teams to facilitate Release Planning (single & multi-team.)
• Train Product Backlog development to clients (develop/refine vision, user roles, and mapping to user story epics and themes.)
• Mentor Scrum Master(s) to further team cohesiveness with immediate guidance while attending various ceremonies.
• – more... Support the product development process by coaching/mentoring/facilitating agile teams on Scrum process and ceremonies (daily stand-up, demonstration/reviews, sprint and release planning, user story grooming, and retrospectives.)
• Mentor Product Owner(s) and coach stakeholders to craft/refine epics, user stories and backlog prioritization.
• Coach development team to employ best practices and improve team standards (quality/communication.)
• Track and communicate agile team statistics (velocity) and team planning/demonstration summaries via email and information radiators (burn up/burn down charts, sprint tracking board.)
• Protect team, identify and remove impediments/obstacles.
• Facilitate team discussions (daily stand-up / retrospectives) to resolve conflict and improve team cohesiveness.
• Coach teams to self-organize, learn accountability, and own their committed work. – less