Senior QA engineer with excellent systems-level troubleshooting/analysis and test automation skills as applied to a mixed Linux/Windows environment. This is a hands-on position in a high energy environment, requiring a close working partnership with development from the early, project-concept phase and on through implementation, integration and general release. A significant amount of hands-on lab configuration/reconfiguration is required as projects dictate. The successful candidate will have a passion for quality and will bring a broad, systems-wide solution focus to their assigned projects.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 8+ years of systems-level QA experience in a mixed OS environment and the ability to automate tests using Perl and/or C/C++.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· 5+ years of experience integrating/troubleshooting Linux/Unix/Windows in an IP network environment.
· Formulate, document, and execute test plans
· Systems process-level analysis and troubleshooting
· Database experience (psql, mysql, or equivalent) is a plus
· Backup application experience is a strong plus
· Storage software experience is a plus
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science or Technology preferred.
291 Main Street
West Newbury MA 01985