Solvit Employee Reviews

Excellent Place to Work
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MISeptember 19, 2017
SolvIT, Inc is an excellent place to work. Management actually cares about advancement, and focuses on the human aspect as much as possible (way more than most companies). Voted one of the best Michigan workplaces. I enjoyed my time there and felt it was a worthwhile experience.
Pros
Great management, inclusive, supportive
Cons
Pay lower than average for role
Poor management and insentives
Tier 2 Technical Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MISeptember 11, 2017
A typical day is answering phone calls from customers with the wiTECH system and remoting in to troubleshoot hardware, software and networking issues. Occasionally preforming installs of equipment as well. I learned a lot from my coworkers regarding networking and the hardware that the system uses. Management is very poor, as they don't listen to the people who are on the phones all day about the best structure for the help desk to be most efficient, and they don't communicate huge changes they will be complimenting till the last minute. That being said, my coworkers here are kind, helpful and intelligent and that helps to create a strong bond and culture between all of us. The hardest parts of the job is implementing any new systems to improve productivity, and the most enjoyable part of the job is adapting to the roller coaster of regular change that is SolvIT and waiting to get a raise that may never come.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Short lunch, low pay, poor communication
Overall good place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIAugust 21, 2017
I was treated fairly.

The culture is conservative.

Great work/life balance.

My manager trusted us and left us to do our job without interference. I liked that.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Health Insurance was not the greatest
Good place to work, but no room for advancement
Level 2 Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 19, 2017
Bosses were great and so were the people I worked with. Everyone at this office including the CEOs are very friendly. Since it is a smaller company it is very hard to move up.
Pros
Management is great
Cons
Not that great of pay, no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Solvit. Our community is ready to answer.

Solvit Reviews by Location