SONITROL SECURITY

SONITROL SECURITY Employer Reviews

Residential and Business Alarms Monitored
Security Monitor / Operator (Former Employee), Crossville, TNFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: limited supervision required
Cons: third shift position / low pay
Monitored alarm systems installed in business and residential areas. Recorded all activity and notified police or fire departments when needed. Answered after hour calls for several businesses including electric and water companies.
Great company
Sales Executive (Current Employee), West Chicago, ILOctober 27, 2013
Pros: flexible dependable
Excellent work environment. Great core values!
Sales training provided.
start
Security Dispatcher (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 16, 2013
Pros: good health care
I work night shift
confidence
fair
nice
fairly easy job
working with the clients
n/a
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2013
THE COMPANY WAS OK TO WORK FOR NOT TO MUCH GROWTH. MORE DOWNS THEN UPS.
Enjoyable and rewarding place to work
Dispatch Operator (Current Employee), FresnoJuly 18, 2013
Pros: thanksgiving and christmas bonuses, steady paycheck, benefits package, an awesome kitchen, the snack shack
Cons: required to keep a good driving record, no wellness program (i need incentive to exercise)
I am still considered a new employee because I've only been with Sonitrol for a little over 1 year. I have been very happy with my job. I have learned that there are opportunities for advancement here because I have become acquainted with some of the upper management who started out in lesser jobs and have worked up to senior management. I hope to do – more... the same. The hardest part of the job are some of the repetitious, boring paperwork and reports I have to do on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part is the people who work here. My co-workers are always very helpful and friendly, and my Manager is the best boss I've ever had. The management that I have the chance to be around all seem to do the best they can to be fair to their employees. They have a state of the art kitchen that we get to use on breaks and they keep different offerings of snacks, chips, drinks, and other food that we can purchase at a very low price on the honor system. I intend to stay with this company for a very long time. – less
Worst experience
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMay 21, 2013
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: expensive benefits, poor management, lack of structure.
I worked for this company for a total of 91 days. I was told I was "not a good fit," without any further explanation. This company is being ran into the ground by current management. My supervisor - who was the vice president of the company - was hardly ever in the office and would refuse to answer my emails or calls, I also would not get any help from – more... the one other employee in the office.
Sonitrol is not a business that will be around in a few years. Currently they do not pay your mileage checks when they are due, and they are not helpful with training with new employees.
In the short time I worked there they had over 5 employees quit on the spot. – less
This company is a top class company!
Dispatch Operator (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: management supporting their workers, kitchen area fully stocked, and good communications with management.
Cons: training may work for some, not for others.
Between management and personnel this is a good company to work for in the field of home community. Whether as an installer or working as a dispatcher I found the people and management more than accommodating in making sure the right people are prepared to face the challenges of dealing with customers and their various needs with their product.
Was great place to work
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: co-workers and customers
Cons: short breaks, health care
This was a great place. Great co-workers and customers. Short staffed at times but it made the day go by faster.
alarm monitoring is an opportunity to protect peoples lives and property.
Alarm Dispatcher (Former Employee), Roanoke, TXMay 19, 2012
Pros: making a difference, protecting people
Cons: most of the time is very calm, but you have to be ready to react quickly
Its a job you look forward to everyday, you never know what can happen or you you may help and protect from day to day. Management and co workers are great, everyone works as a team towards the same goal, protecting people and catching bad guys
Very different and challenging!
Security Alarm Installer (Former Employee), San JoseMarch 8, 2012
Pros: good benefits, good staff
Cons: low pay
I enjoyed working here since it let me test my capacity to take on something new and challenge my knowledge in all aspects of work.the only set back was that it was very low pay but the experience I gained was priceless.
sontirol
Emergency Dispatcher (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 4, 2013
it was a okay job, just paint the bills it was a okay job, just paint the billsit was a okay job, just paint the billsit was a okay job, just paint the billsit was a okay job, just paint the billsit was a okay job, just paint the billsit was a okay job, just paint the bills

About SONITROL SECURITY

Sonitrol Security of Delaware Valley was founded in May of 1999, by Karl Ottosen and Joe Allen. Karl has been the owner of Sonitrol – Read more