Equipment Sales / Regional Sales Manager
CAR WASH INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Provide assistance to Equipment Sales Coordinator, and Equipment Sales. To ensure customer service is maintained at the highest level.
Category: Salary Exempt
Dept: Equipment Sales
Reports to: Sales Manager
Hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm, additional hours as needed.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Order Bookings
- Revenue by RSM
- LTL Shipments
- Shipments Scheduled
- Deposits taken
- Running Tunnel Forecast
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist RSM’s with phone support
- Create Invoices (including pre-invoicing of tunnel shipments) and reconciliation of orders (may sometimes need to invoice on an incremental basis)
- Track change orders and revenue received
- Process and track pre-shipment paperwork
- Reconcile tunnel orders
- Assist RSM’s with SSO and/or customers before, during and after a tunnel shipment
- Keep track of all drop ship items arriving to Sonny’s for timing purposes
- Keep track of Drop Ship items going to the specific sites for timing purposes
- Take Equipment component orders so RSM’s can commit to tunnel sales projects
- Submit all complaints received to appropriate personnel
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Communication Skills - The ability to write clearly, succinctly and understandably. The ability to effectively communicate, build a rapport and relate well to all kinds of people. Treats all people with respect, courtesy and consideration; respects differences in the attitudes and perspectives of others; listens observes and strives to gain understanding of others.
- Personal Accountability - A measure of the capacity to be answerable for personal actions. Accepts personal responsibility for the consequences of personal actions; avoids placing unnecessary blame on others.
- Teamwork - The ability to work effectively and productively with others. Shares responsibility with team members for successes and failures; keeps team members informed regarding projects; behaves in a manner consistent with team values and mission; provides constructive feedback to team and its members; responds positively to feedback from team members; raises and/or confronts issues limiting team effectiveness.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considers the relative costs, benefits, impact or consequences of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one. Ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Safety - Practices safe work habits and encourages others to do the same. Identifies ways to improve the safety of the work environment. Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures to promote effective safety operations.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications - Proficient in MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Dependability-the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- Sales Experience 1-3 years
- Car Wash Industry Experience a MUST
- Familiar with SAP systems preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Degree preferred
Working Conditions: Majority will be an inside office environment.
Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility.
Materials and Equipment Used: Office Equipment, Sales Logix and CRM/SAP System.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE