Sono Bello Employee Reviews

Amazing Company! Great Motivation! The BEST Culture!
Patient Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2017
Sono Bello is such an amazing company to work for. The team is motivational, supportive and they do everything in their power to support you in your role and with future growth with the company. The support comes from all angles! Everyone is involved in the encouragement and positive energy, inspiring one another and achieving the same end result- being the BEST in the industry.

They take being the best to a new level. Sono Bello requires only the best Surgeons and nursing staff, which makes my job easy and FUN! I love bragging about my doctors to my patients!

The hours can be long but the return on your investment is more than worth the time put in. You get to help patients everyday and change peoples lives!
Pros
Great pay! TONS of support and motivation! Development and Growth!
Cons
Long hours at times
Lucrative and keeps you motivated
Patient Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 11, 2017
The Patient Care Consultant role meets with perspective patients to discuss Laser Assisted Liposuction and Facial Aesthetic treatment options. It is up to us to provide preliminary treatment recommendations based on the goals of the patient. This role is responsible for the revenue of the center.

This position is fun, challenging at times, and requires a lot of perseverance. Even though we can work long hours, this job is lucrative. The best part is I am in control of my paycheck. Monthly goals are reasonable and we are provided with support from our corporate team. They have implemented many options for continued training so that we can develop and refine our skills. You never feel as if you are on an island. In this role, we are not micromanaged which is a relief!

Although the work/life balance could improve, you are compensated well for your time. So the trade off is worth it! The team in the Bellevue center really works together to create an atmosphere that is enjoyable by not only the patients but the staff. Every job will have its pros and cons, but the Pros exponentially outweigh the cons. I would highly recommend the Patient Care Consultant role for anyone who wishes to increase their monthly income, likes the thrill of the hunt, and wants to work with a great team.
Pros
unlimited earning potential, complimentary services after 1 year, continued education
Cons
work/life balance, PTO time minimal
Productive Fun place to work
Patient Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 11, 2017
Sonobello creates a fresh new environment that is fun and productive. A typical day at work includes consulting with patients to help transform their body, LOVE THIS! It also includes closing the deal, discussing health issues with the doctors for possible candidates, developing, managing, and filling the schedule. I work closely with every employee in the office from the plastic surgeon, practice manager, front office coordinators, back office staff including nurses. Everyone has a different personality and with that comes a challenge with a paradigm shift for me to understand how everyone ticks while trying to communicate and become one center, one goal, and team oriented. My director is determined to help me become my best self, she thrives off me being successful and actually really cares about me as a person. I trust her immensely and feel she has my best interest in every fashion. She wants me to succeed! This job is challenging in a good way, it pushes me to refine, humble and overall develop my best characteristics. I have learned so much about myself and have not only grown on work level but a personal level. The most enjoyable part of my job is visiting with each consult, each walk of life, its interesting and very intriguing to me. It makes me grateful every day I work at Sonobello. The most rewarding part of my job is to see the patients body transformations after they have gone through the whole process as they initially start with me. I would highly recommend Sonobello as a great place to work. They have become my family. Its not for the weak or lazy. Hard working,  more... tenacious, ethical, productive, and ambitious people are a fantastic fit for this job.  less
Pros
Body Transformations and Compensation
Cons
More Work-Life Balance
Fantastic Fun Company
Assistant Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 28, 2017
My experience so far with Sono Bello has been fantastic. I am receiving hands on training in all departments and working with an awesome team. I am new to the Medical Office setting but the staff here have been so patient will I get acclimated. The work/life balance is so much better than where I came from that I literally blow through my work day! The expectations and goals are very clearly laid out and I am given plenty of opportunity to own the performance in my position. I am so grateful that I was selected to be a part of this team!
Pros
Awesome team, fast paced, work/life balance
Sono Bello Employment
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 28, 2017
Typical day at work is very orderly and organized. The flow of the office can be very fast paced and you must be able to multi-task efficiently. The staff and management are very helpful and this makes you feel supported throughout the day.
Pros
Good work environment, helpful team, clean facility
Cons
Work load can get heavy and no room for errors
Body Contouring surgical center offering non invasive procedures
Aesthetician/Laser Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 26, 2017
After about 10 months being a part of the Sonobello team in Portland, OR im happy to give a positive review to this workplace. Sonobello has been accommodating to my schedule and the environment is one that you can feel welcome. Management keeps communication with employees with mandatory monthly meetings.
I began working here as an FDC and transitioned into full time Aesthetician. I perform non invasive services here using the venus legacy. I take pride giving the best customer service and treatments to my patients by creating a comfortable and lasting relationship.

If you are a candidate or a new patient looking for a center you can trust im happy to suggest Sonobello.
Pros
Schedule accomodation, full time benefits, 401K opportunity
Cons
Personal commute, few aesthetic treatments offered, never received a 3 or 6 month review
Great company environment for hard working and driven individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of others
PCC (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 25, 2017
The team I work with at Sono Bello is so positive and supportive, with everyone working towards the same end goal. The work itself is rewarding both economically and emotionally. You may put in some long hours, but the benefits are well worth it. Your surgeons are always top notch as well, which makes selling fun.
Pros
Great work environment, fun product, lucrative
Cons
Working Saturdays, but Monday is off :)
Opportunities abound
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 25, 2017
Sono Bello is a company that has high expectation for itself and its team members. They take being the best very seriously. This company is about continually growing, learning and improving. While challenging, the growth opportunities they have provided myself and other employees has been monumental. From the employee VIP programs to all the opportunities for advancement it is an exciting environment to be a part of.
Pros
Advancement opportunities, continual learning, leadership development, national opportunities for relocation
Cons
Continual change, does not accept mediocrity
Great Team
Front Desk Lead (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 12, 2017
I have been with the company now for almost 2 years and I have to say, my team keeps me here and happy. This job is not for the faint of heart, but time certainly flies when you are busy. I can confidently say that for the first year solid, I learned something new everyday. I STILL learn new things which keeps things interesting and keeps me focused. It is a challenging job that ultimately is very rewarding. I recommend this company and especially the Portland Team for any potential candidates.
Pros
Options for benfits, great team, monthly food stippend for team break room, free coffee, challenging
Cons
High stress, hectic at times, not a lot of promotion oppertunities
Best career move I ever made
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 10, 2017
I joined the Sono Bello team about 7 years ago. Our team is amazing. Our practice manager, nurses, physicians and even cooperate team are all so supportive. Sono Bello is my second home and I am proud to be part of a team that changes our patients lives daily! Should you be lucky enough to have the opportunity to start a career with Sono Bello it will be the best decision you could make.
Pros
Management, physicians, support, location
Cons
No contribution to 401k
A growing company with many opportunities for career advancement
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 10, 2017
I have been with Sono Bello now for just shy of 5 years in the Portland, OR office. My experience with the company has been wonderful as I have been awarded two opportunities to advance and more in sight for the future. Sono Bello is a growing company that is expanding its nationwide presence as well as the service line. We have an amazing support system and are in touch with not only regional directors, but even our VP of Operations, COO, and President. I would highly recommend working for Sono Bello if you like to be challenged in order to expand your skill set, leadership abilities, and professional growth.
Pros
Career advancement, team environment, corporate support
see below
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 21, 2017
Quick paced and ever changing along with a productive work environment. You feel valued and rewarded for contributing.
Pros
Excellent Staff and Upper Management
Looks Good at First!!!! Save yourself the headache and run fast not slow!
Aesthetician (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAFebruary 14, 2017
No breaks, long hours, reduced hours. As an Aesthetician, the doors revolve quick here because they later on, after you get hired, wanna make your job a sales job. They want you to sell services that doesn't work in my opinion. All customers cry about money spent with no results. Then your stuck listening to that at each visit from them. Every brown colored person that comes in for a consultation is degraded behind closed doors. If your brown and want to work here keep dreaming, and if you make it prepare to last 6 months. The energy is bad. The culture is bad. You love it first month in and then afterwards here comes the BS. Go to a Dermatologist office in a hospital instead of this place.
Cons
Fastpaced, growing company; challenging yet rewarding environment!
Corporate Finance (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAFebruary 11, 2017
I joined at an exciting time - we are experiencing growth and plenty of changes for the better! I truly feel that my opinion is heard and valued by leaders.

One of the benefits of a small finance team is the exposure to many aspects of finance and accounting. I have learned a lot in the last few months and had experiences I wouldn't have otherwise at the larger companies I worked for previously.

Our team works very closely together and is very supportive of one another. We all help each other, all the way up to the CFO offering to key invoices if we were behind.

Plus, the leaders are very practical in their expectations. We have a lean team and are near our limit in terms of workload, but when something breaks, we have the support from leaders to take the time to resolve our issues correctly.

Overall, I feel valued as an employee, am challenged by the work that I do, and am supported to grow and succeed in my career.
Pros
Great location, beautiful office, collaborative environment
Love this company
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAFebruary 9, 2017
I have worked at Sono Bello for 6 years and am so thankful that I was referred to this company. I started as the receptionist and through hard work, dedication and by communicating with my management team, I was able to work my way up into a position that I highly value. This company is wonderful and if you have a negative review to post, you didn't ask enough questions during the interview process. Why would you want to be unhappy in a place that you spend so much time. My advice is to ask questions and make sure the position you are applying for is something you feel would be a good fit. Despite some of the reviews, there IS a lot of room for advancement and many different opportunities here. I am proof. Thanks Sono Bello!
Pros
Great co-workers and a fun (but professional) work environment
Cons
I-405 traffic :)
Great company to work for!
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  WashingtonFebruary 9, 2017
Sono Bello is the first company I've worked for that gives me a great sense of pride just by being a part of the team. I continually learn each and every day and with the support of our management team, I hope to accomplish even more of my personal and professional goals. I have so much respect for the support staff at Sono Bello and am so thankful to be part of it!
Pros
Happy co-workers, awesome management, beautiful office, great hours.
Per diem
Registered Nurse - Venus Legacy Operator (Current Employee) –  Harrison, NYNovember 23, 2016
Nice Place...It feels good to actually see people nurturing their minds and body..people paying attention to their bodies. The workers are polite and respectful
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Per diem
A great place to work to help change the lives of individuals by building self confidence.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2016
A great place to work. You get to be a part of changing the lives of individuals who need a little motivation to help their inner beauty and personality be exposed.
Great Company Great Advancement Opportunities
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  West, USASeptember 13, 2016
I really enjoy working at Sono Bello. The work life balance is great. Senior Management does their best to really make you feel supported. My coworkers are happy to be here because our patients are happy.
Pros
Fully Stocked Breakroom Fridge!
Cons
healthcare, pto
Work to live or live to work...
Patient Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 1, 2016
If you want to believe that the bad reviews aren't true, or that maybe you are the strong one to make this opportunity work, let me save you the trouble.

I read them all and should have known better.

Plan to outsource everything if you take this job. It is a 60-72 hour a week position. This includes every Saturday. Goodbye, friends! Goodbye, family!

You have 6 days a month off to rest and get your life in order. The holidays off are limited. Vacation time is limited. Don't plan on getting out early on a holiday weekend, you will work till 6 that Saturday.

You are scheduled with back to back consults all day, sometimes double booked. There is no allotted lunch, so you pray that a client doesn't show, or drink coffee all day long to ward off your hunger. It's a great diet plan.

When your last consult leaves around 6/6:30 if you are lucky, or closer to 8pm at end of month, you still have phone calls and emails to return and people to follow up with. You weren't given a chance to do this during the day unless a client did not show up. And you have numbers to hit. So you'd better be prepared to stay late.

At end of month be prepared to put in 12 hour days. Be prepared to get bombarded with calls asking where you stand on numbers. Be prepared to sell whatever necessary to hit that number.

It is an intense environment. Many cry. Some find a way to make it work. Some suddenly stop showing up for work. Some find other jobs and put in notice. The choice is yours, but choose wisely. Reviews don't lie.
_______________________________________________________
  more...

On the upside, the money is good. If you are hitting your goals you should be financially stable and ready to buy some new heels.. The co workers and physicians are extraordinary. You learn a lot about plastic surgery and everyone will think you have an amazing job. You also meet some pretty cool people. You will look pretty every day for your clients and co workers and will have an amazing all black wardrobe.
_______________________________________________________

We all make choices. If you make this one, know what you are getting into, have a really good reason why you are doing it, and know how the heck you will handle all of the above.
Pros
Pay, makes you value the little things, develops tenacity, helps you to cut out all inefficiency in your life, possible weight loss program, helps you to acquire a great all black wardrobe, co workers and physicians make the job.
Cons
Super human qualities needed to avoid burn out.