Sono Bello Employee Reviews in United States

No breaks, long hours, no days off
Patient Care Consultant/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2016
Company wants you to work 10 hours on a typical work day and even 12 hours a day the last week of the month to make your sales goals.This is all without a lunch break. They book you through lunch and you have to hope one of your patients doesn't show so you can actually eat.
They also only allow 6 days off a month for sales staff instead of 8 for rest of the staff. This company completely burns their Sale staff out in a very short time because of the hours, days and no breaks. It's so exhausting that you don't have any quality of life outside of this job becuase all you want to do when you are off is sleep and recover from working.
I had to quit becuase I don't have a life and you will too. If you last a year in this position you are in the 5% that stay that long.
Pros
they pay well if you make goals
Cons
burn you out with no breaks- no quality of life
busy
lvn (Current Employee) –  houstonApril 4, 2016
Not ideal for a parent nor for any kids in day care. Surgeries run late and you don't have a set schedule. Perfect for a single person without any pets. Very inconsistent
Pros
free food
Cons
no lunch breaks
Horrible workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAFebruary 7, 2016
Dont work here!!!! Constantly wants you to take more and more calls while management sits on their @@@@ and tells you its a customer service position but in all reality its sales they will constantly push you to sell their consultation just to bring people in the door and sell them a scam of liposuction for thousands of dollars and they give their employee a whole whoppping $7 FOR THAT 20,000 PROCEDURE THEY MADE MONEY ..... ITS COMPLETE @###### ... no personal interaction between employees allowed treats grown adults like children and talks about and management talks about employees personal business ......

Just a scam of a company and treats employees horrible
Pros
Has a door to leave
Cons
Lots
Rude staff and doctors no flexibility more work no pay
front office (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 2, 2016
Patient mill doesn't care results just numbers. Long hours no lunch breaks. Rude doctors. No training and more turnover in employees in and in management
Pros
Fun but busy work environment
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 11, 2015
Flexible yet inconsistent schedule, co-workers get along fairly well. Primarily surgical experience as an LVN or MA with some pre and post-operative teaching.
Save yourself and dont work here
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 20, 2015
I was hired for a part time nursing The management was super friendly and easy to talk to. The lead nurse was friendly and was willing to jump in when needed.
I ended up having to quit my dream job as on surgical nurse due to verbal abuse from the doctors. The first doctor yelled at me and the nurse training me while in the OR with the patient on the table awake. The management dealt with him and all was ok after that with that doctor. The next doctor told me that I was uneducated due to me using a calculator to do medication math. He yelled and degraded me for the next 30mins in the OR. Told management and they talked to him. The degrading and verbal abuse increased after that. I did not feel that management was willing to do anything about it other then allowing me to quit. This is one of there main doctors so they keep the money maker/abuser.
I was told that turn over is an issue. While I was there they lost a nurse that had been there less then 4 weeks. There where at least 2 nurses before me that had been there less then a year.
Just know that you will have to deal with verbal abuse if you work there.
Pros
They have two doors to be able to walk out of if needed
Cons
Verbal abuse from the doctors and management could care less.
Sono Bello
Customer Care Rep Level III (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 8, 2015
The stress of this job gets to be too much, when the management is telling you to make yourself more available for incoming calls but they aren't doing anything they can to help out with the busy rush. It gets frustrating.
Lpn
Lpn (Former Employee) –  St.LouisJuly 8, 2015
Former employee, no training , worked long hours and was thrown into er before being trained doctor screams at you when you ask questions! Horrible atmosphere to work in!
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no training, horrible pay
Awful Place to Work
Surgical/OR Nurse (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJuly 2, 2015
No Breaks! 60+ hours per week! Not a family oriented company, they don't care about your life outside of work. I was told that unless someone actually died I wouldn't be able to leave my shift for any reason. And while I know not all locations are the same, The St. Louis location is a mess!
Pros
No Pros except overtime
Cons
Everything else
awful!
lpn (Former Employee) –  woburn maMarch 10, 2015
This is the worst place to work for! Bad pay, always new employees, no one stays! Bogus skin treatments that don't work! One of the docs was investigated for being under the influence while practicing medicine. Scary! Beware!!
Pros
discounts
Cons
awful pay!
SCAM FACTORY---and...sweat shop
RN (Current Employee) –  tampa, flMarch 8, 2015
WOW!!! it's amazing this place hasn't been shut down, what an unbelievable crazy show. The company turnover at ALL of there locations should speak for itself. at EVERY clinic employees have been there LESS than a year.... nothing is standard... training, protocols. they only consistency is the SCAM in the sell
SELL a bogus procedure and thousands of bs skin tightening procedures that don't work....
Pros
kurig
Cons
no breaks, CHEAP, huge company turnover, poor management
Hands down the BEST company I have worked for!
Shift Lead/Customer Care Center (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAFebruary 16, 2015
I have more than 12 years of customer service experience, have worked in both leadership positions and as just another member of the team, I have successful owned and operated 3 direct marketing businesses so I am no stranger to the working world or how a company is and should be run. I could not be more impressed with my experience at Sono Bello thus far!

When I decided to take a break from being my own boss I began working at a large call center where I was just another warm body. I was a top performer, but made minimum wage and worked under some of the worst conditions; ones I could barely have dreamt up. I was so relieved when I found the perfect position here at Sono Bello. I have my own personal space/desk, fabulous and fun coworkers, a schedule that meets my needs, make a comfortable wage with bonuses and no negative surprises come payday, feel like I am part something great, I have a wonderful team, can use the bathroom as needed (yes this is huge for a call center), actually get recognized for a job well done and saving the best for last I have the MOST incredible boss!

There are a lot of things you can say about a call center after you leave. It's often a stressful busy job that requires great communication, strong typing and computer skills and MULTITASKING. Everyday is not perfect and we can all think of something to complain about and not everyone is cut out for this role, but if you are looking for a company that feels like family, encourages you to be your best and actually values you this is it!

After reading the most recent review I think it is of the utmost
  more... importance that I tell you a little bit about my boss. She is hands down the best boss I have had! She has loads of experience, a keen sense for business, runs everything so smoothly and can calm a crisis in a flash. She is such a sweetheart. I feel so comfortable talking with her no matter what the issue or question may be. She has always addressed my concerns in a timely manner and goes above and beyond to help you in any way that she can. She is fair and maintains professionalism at all times even while making you feel like you are truly cared about and more than a number. As a human being I make mistakes just like everyone else and if there is something that she needs to address with me she handles it in a way that doesn't make me feel small and that is actually constructive and can be used as a teachable moment. She is a phenomenal leader and all around human being! I could probably gush about her forever, but...you'd do better to just come find out yourself by doing yourself a favor and submitting your resume now so that you can meet her yourself.  less
Pros
accomidating break/lunch schedule, team building activities, great pay, amazing coworkers, great superiors, comfortable and safe work environment, bonuses
Cons
not a huge fan of the health benefits so i opt out, but i am picky and cheap...that is the only reason i knocked off a star under benfits and comp
Disgusting, unprofessional environment
Customer call center (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 27, 2014
Horrible management, left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Dirty doesn't even have a separate lunch room. You have sit there and smell what people cook and watch them eat. And it is a 24/7 job. Imagine the lingering smells...UHG

Summer hot so hot over 90 degrees no air. People come in REALLY sick too afraid to lose their job. Everyone is coughing, loud ,rude, to each other. No one is happy their.

They pay you nothing and expect you to build revenue for the company by selling liposuction to people who don't need it.

'
Pros
has a door out
Cons
read review
nurse (Former Employee) –  bellevurNovember 28, 2014
Unprofessional management. Place dirty. Disorganized. Files misplaced. No personal interaction allowed amongst employees. Only management.
Pros
surgery
Cons
sterile environment no personality
Fast paced plastic surgery office
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 14, 2014
A typical day at Sonobello included verifying that all patient information was correct on the schedule, verifying patient allergies and preferences. Scheduling clinical staff as well as the surgeons. Calling patients after surgery to answer any questions they may have. Coordinating with the front office team to ensure excellent patient care. Maintaining a secure controlled substance supply. Testing surgical equipment, maintaining the supply of surgical supplies within manufacturers recommeded time frames. Counting and ordering inventory. Circulating in the OR and assisting in surgery as needed.
Pros
great team to work with
Cons
unorganized/unprofessional management, rare lunch breaks
Professional Plastic Surgery Center
Lead Laser Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 30, 2014
Professional, upscale liposuction clinic. Invasive and non-invasive procedures performed daily. Largest company specializing in liposuction with board certified plastic surgeons.
Pros
patients are amazing
Cons
long hours, not a flexible schedule.
Sono Bello
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 1, 2013
I have worked here for over three years. My day consists of answering multiple line phones, checking patients in and out, scheduling pre op, post op and surgery appointments. Invoicing all patients that decide to have surgery. I make all the medical charts, pull charts for the next day and fill it with the appropriate paperwork needed, file charts, put away all inventory and order inventory for the office.
Pros
small office, great manager, great co workers, happy patients.
Cons
healthcare, no room for moving up, no room for more compensation, my position is not valued at this company
Fun workplace, Caring and Potential to Grow
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  KirklandOctober 12, 2012
I currently work for Sono Bello. A typical work day includes a lot of things. There is always something for you to do. For the most part of your day you talk with customer on the phone to see how we can help improve the way they feel and look, you also respond to emails and any special projects that might need done. The great thing about this job is you are never bored :) They have staffed a great selection of employees. I consider the whole Sono Bello staff as a part of my family. They show their appreciation for their staff in many ways. They celebrate anniversary and birthdays. The management in the Sono Bello Team is wonderful! I would say they are very understanding and have a willingness to always help. I enjoy coming into work every day( it's hard for most people to be able to say that about their job). If you were looking to work for a company that really cares about you, I would recommend applying to work for Sono Bello.
A fun place to work where the people make it so.
Customer Care Center (Current Employee) –  Seattle AreaOctober 12, 2012
The bulk of the day is spent in conversation with our prospective clients, we do our best to inform and offer solutions. We don't follow any script and are allowed to express the information as our real selves. I enjoy my co-workers imensely and have found them to be a great source of comfort also. I have learned quite a bit about health, the human body and ways to change our appearance. I am excited when a client decides to begin an adventure that will change them and help them feel happier about their own body. I am blessed to have found a job that not only takes care of my needs but also provides me with so much satisfaction.
Pros
a supportive environment
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 3, 2012
Lots of incoming calls and outbound calls
You learn alot about peoples issues with their bodies
Not very interactive or leads by example more of trying to be your friend rather then your manager
Is really getting people to open up and to come in. Also talking about the cost of liposuction and you can not see them.
Getting to talk to my coworkers and people on the phone about their issues or concern for their bodies.
Pros
great teamwork, celebrate birthdays
Cons
not enough time to schedule or have breaks

2.5