SonoSim, a startup company located in Santa Monica CA, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work with our world-class team on its ultrasound training solution. SonoSim develops state-of-the-art simulation training products for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers interested in continually expanding and improving their ultrasound skills.
This position will be responsible for leading our cross-platform efforts, initially for Mac OS X. (Currently, our C++ based application runs on Windows exclusively).
This is a 3-month contract position that may convert into long-term employment with SonoSim.
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Multi-platform experience, specifically porting Windows applications to OS X (mobile device platforms a plus.)
- Extensive experience with C++
- Mastery of fundamental software engineering skills
- Outstanding reasoning, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Capable of completing tasks with little supervision
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, Subversion, and Jira
- Working knowledge of Unity game engine a plus