Sonora Quest Laboratories

Sonora Quest Laboratories Employee Reviews

Very Productive and Large Company
Phlebotomist Coordinator (Current Employee), Sun City, AZApril 28, 2015
There is always somewhere to move up to if interested. The staff is nice and friendly always and "Safely perform error free work, on time every time.
brand new office yet still experimenting with ideas
phlebotomist (Former Employee), tempe, azApril 9, 2015
Pros: working next to the main lab, getting 40 hours
Cons: not very organized
Training facility with brand new office. Supervisors tried a lot of experiments with this office to see if the ideas would work in the field. Very convenient location as main lab was right next door.
Lab Tech and Phlebotomist
Phlebotomy Coordinator (Former Employee), tempe, azApril 3, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: none
Good group of people to work with. The job is very consistent. I know what is expected of me and for others. All kinds of people come in and running the lab is part of everyday process.
Good luck
Chemistry Technical Coordinator (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 31, 2015
Leadership over the general lab is a joke. If you plan to advance in your career, you need to schmooze these people or you don't exist.
Good Company
Clinical Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: hr department, managers play favorites
Great company to work for. Good benefits but pay is low unless you have a degree. HR department is out of the loop when it comes to Laboratory procedures.
great place to work
Specimen Prep Technician (Current Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 5, 2014
wonderful coworkers and professional atmosphere, great time off and benefits. I would recommend working here.
Wondeful Working Environment
Courier/Logistics (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 2, 2014
Pros: good pay, great opportunities
I loved this position and would still be there if it had not been for a geographic relocation. I'd encourage anyone to take a serious look into employment opportunities.
busy workplace. too much hurtful gossip.
current employee (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 21, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: gossip that is not controlled by management.
I would not suggest to work in supply chain management. Director has many favorites she hires hers friends instead of qualified people. She is very impatient person. Doesn't listen to any ideas unless her own. She needs more classes on leadership.
Poor management
Specimen Preparation Technician (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, schedule, flexibility
Cons: management, favoritism, lack of advancement opportunities
The company itself is a great place to work. They offer great benefits and a variety of schedules. The work itself is not difficult either and most of the time was fairly enjoyable. However, management tends to turn their heads when things go awry. Many complaints about inappropriate conduct were made about a single person over a period of years, yet this individual was not ever reprimanded and nothing was ever done. Therefore, the work environment was extremely tense and there was a lot of negativity floating around. Supervisors openly demonstrate favoritism to certain employees while others are either treated unfairly or simply overlooked. Corporate really needs to do a thorough review of the things that take place within certain departments of their company.
Team Lead
Phlebotomist/Team Lead (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 18, 2014
Pros: because i am salary i make my own hours.
I am actively responsible for an assigned department, serving as initial resource and communication liaison between immediate staff, other departments and Patient Services management. Assists, resolves, and reports to and under the guidance of the area Supervisor. Perform all technical or administrative work at an advance level of competency and efficiency. Actively involved with patient and process quality improvement while remaining compliant with regulatory agencies.
My experience at Sonora Quest was always a positive one
Patient Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZ 85285November 14, 2014
Pros: being part of a team enviornment
Cons: not sure of any cons
No day is ever the same in my world, as a phlebotomist or in management. The reason is each patient is different from one another, therefore treating each patient the same is ok, however not always effective. So I like to handle my job on a case by case basis. As for co-workers, I say treat each person with the kindness you want extended to yourself. Always participate in team work, and always make everyone feel as they are part of a team, not getting caught up in negativity or drama.
The most enjoyable part of my job is just interacting with people. I get along with most everyone. I love people and love staying positive. I truly believe that positive creates positive. I love making those around me smile and happy, even in the most uncomfortable positions.
Great and fun
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 16, 2014
working for this company was a pleasure and i feel i learned a lot
Professional work environment that need to value their employees more
Phlebotomy (Current Employee), AzAugust 29, 2014
Pros: pto
Cons: pay
They obviously care about what the patients think. They have patient surveys on feedback of our performance. They need to look at these reviews and value the employees feedback as well. The phlebotomists MAKE the company, I very seldom see my supervisors. SQ phlebotomist not only take the specimens, we process them too! All this work....can I get a raise??? Other than that Sonora needs to do whatever to keep the employees and make them valued
Overal good work environment.
Lead department trainer at facility (Current Employee), Tempe,AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: job security, overtime if wanted, work is never slow.
Cons: minimal advancement options.
Sonora Quest has a healthy work culture. The lab is open and staffed 24/7 365 and there is always work to be done. It is a good work environment for people who like to keep busy. There is opportunity for those who enjoy working alone and also with others.
Great Place to work
Anatomic Pathology Technologist (Current Employee), Tempe, ArizonaJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits and good company to work for.
Cons: you are stuck in you current position and no way to move up the chain.
Its a great place to work, the benefits are great, the people are good but the only con about this place is that there is no way to progress up the ladder, you are kinda stuck where you are and no way to get promoted up into leadership.
Great enviorment to help others in need.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 12, 2014
Pros: getting to personally know and help with your patients
Cons: very busy enviorment when patience is needed.
Assisting over 40 patients by completing physicians requisitions.
Everything that actually goes into getting a patients blood work completed. How important it is to be accurate at work.
Very high stressed job brought on by management who cares more about their image than employees
Phlebotomist I (Former Employee), Mesa,AzJuly 2, 2014
Pros: meeting new patients and getting medical field experience.
Cons: management, no breaks (besides lunch), overburdening tasks.
The job itself was great, as well as the employees. The management however, was not. They keep their shifts understaffed and pile more on the employees who actually show up to work. When that happens, you are pressured to keep up and reprimanded when you can't. Don't bother having any kind of conversation with other employees, for that is frowned upon. Other than gaining medical field experience, this job was not something I looked forward to going to everyday.
Great place to work with opportunities. Very professional.
Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 13, 2014
Pros: listen to music all shift, easy work and environment.
Cons: personal interaction frowned upon. very professional environment, almost fake.
Sonora Quest is a very professional location to work. They are focused on production and efficiency. It is the strictest location involving talking, or really any kind of employee interaction, while trying to promote a "family" environment at the same time; confusing when trying to conform to their standards. It leaves this feeling of constantly being afraid of stepping over a line or running into issues of the political kind, but still a place I enjoyed working. 3/5 stars for job culture because of that (indeed would only let me check 5).
Best job I ever had!
PSC Supervisor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great people, great team atmosphere
I can't rave enough about Sonora Quest. They gave me an opportunity when no one else would and put me in the right position to help me succeed. The leadership was wonderful and their want to train all employees to grow to be leaders was amazing. I loved working for this organization and was sad to leave it.
Sonora Quest
Accounts Receivables Processor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 7, 2014
A good place to work, employees and management were easy to work with. Benefits were good, not many perks for employees.

1 2 3

About Sonora Quest Laboratories

Sonora Quest Laboratories is an integrated laboratory system servicing over 7,000 clients throughout Arizona including hospitals, – Read more

Sonora Quest Laboratories Salaries

$48,000 per year
Technician
$32,000 per year

Sonora Quest Laboratories Photos

Best Places to work, Award winning company!