Sonos

Sonos Employer Reviews

Productive and supportive workplace
Technical Support Rep (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CADecember 16, 2013
Pros: free friday lunch and monday breakfast
Cons: short breaks
Besides having a good work culture. Management fails to see the potential of the workforce.
Productive at work
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), LondonMarch 5, 2013
Pros: incentives and bonuses
Cons: long travelling, working most weekends
I was responsible for reaching targets through managing and developing a group of consumer electronic retail stores (Independents) within a pre-defined territory retailers, ensuring they receive visits as per agreed frequency plan. During my visits i was effectively communicating the full features, benefits & advantages of Sonos products and services – more... through training, merchandising, promotional support and relationship building activity.

I have employed marketing and social media skills in the field marketing industry. I have also acquired more experience in how to build a good marketing communication.

The hardest part of the job was the travelling it involved. But i knew that was part of it hence wasn't affected much.

The most enjoyable part was communicating the brand to potential customers who were interested as well building study relationships with clients. The incentives and bonuses also made me enjoy the work very well. – less

About Sonos

Sonos is the developer of wireless multi-room music systems for the digital home. The award-winning Sonos(TM) Digital Music System – Read more