Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC Employee Reviews

a place to grow without any boundaries
Lead Technical Project Manager/Web Architect (Current Employee) –  Foster City CAOctober 10, 2012
More of Management and operation job
Wearing different hats
Pros
free to play game anytime
Cons
unstructured environment
Fun but slow to advance work structure
Legal and business affiars leason (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 13, 2012
I work primarily with internal and external clients on negotiating transactional contracts. It is very challenging to communicate and support business groups while communicating complex business demands to the outside parties. Every day is a learning experience, as very few contractual business transactions are repetitive. I do love my co-workers as the culture within this company is very collaborative and the comradely is rather strong. The management team can certainly use some help with promotional opportunities, guidance, and incentives. I absolutely enjoy the health and wellness programs this company offers, it definitely gives me something to look forward to everyday and helps mitigate stress level.
Pros
free fitness
Cons
promotional paths, and growth opportunities
Energetic team player with a lot to offer, and a really nice guy.
Security & Investigative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Foster City, CAApril 5, 2012
Working for Sony has given me the opportunity to move in several different directions. It has provided me many challenges, and with those challenges there has been a great deal of autonomy to learn and meet the challenges and at the same time to be successful. .
Pros
great people, great experince
Cons
unstable gaming console industry