Sony Mobile Communications

Sony Mobile Communications Employer Reviews

Amazing Experience!
Logistics Manager - Americas Region (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2012
Best working experience ever in my career, great environment, great team, excellent benefits.
positive energy, highly motivated, and to make new friends
Administrative Assistant, VP of Development (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAMay 30, 2012
Pros: free lunch, gym memberships, 3wks vac, 2wks sick, flexible hrs, medical premiums are 100% paid by company, and stock options.
Cons: medical co-payments too high
I enjoy interfacing with my co-workers everyday. They are pleasant and fun to work with. Every day is different with purchasing items for testing, to meetings and events. They count on me to get the job done quickly and to help solve many issues including problems with computers, contractors, status reports, HR issues, SAP training, and general questions – more... pertaining to company policies and who to contact. The hardest part of my job is having to rely on someone else to provide me the information in a timely manner, especially if it's international. I am a "people person" and I enjoy helping out others at work and my home life. It's a good day for me if I can help someone make it better for them. – less
Nice place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Redwood shores, CaliforniaApril 10, 2012
Nice place to work, good experience of working with distributed teams
Productive & fun company to work in
Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Middle-Eastern marketJanuary 7, 2014
top management giving you the confidence to experience your ideas.
Sony Experience
Build and Release Engineer (Former Employee), Beijing, ChinaSeptember 16, 2013
Got great deal of working experience by leading build and release work in sony projects within 2 years. Enjoyed the feeling of satisfaction of overcoming many difficulties and over-time work.
Product development
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Tokyo JapanFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: chance to learn high-end technology
Cons: work life balance is not good
Workload between workers is quite difference. If you come to "wrong" division, you will face very stressful day with the same payment with those that have lower workload.
The payment is good compared with other Japanese companies, but the workload is too high and quite stressful.