Sony Pictures Employee Review

View all Sony Pictures reviews

Wonderful People and a company cares about great work
Project Coordinator, Television Marketing (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 15, 2014
One of the greatest places I've worked, with no two days the same. In Television Marketing, I focused on making sure all video-related Marketing materials were in top shape for distribution and promotions and always had a fun, supportive, creative team to work with. At times it is difficult to get headcount approved for additional help, so you're always wearing many hats, but all in all the people there make it possible.

In the past year or so, there have been some sizable cutbacks, particularly in regards to workplace culture (fewer organized department events, catered meetings reduced unless executives higher than VP are present, perks like stocked soft drink pantry and monthly office birthday breakfasts done away with entirely), but I'm confident that those will return at some point.
Pros
Benefits include healthcare and Athletic Center Facilities, on-site eateries
Cons
Recent Cutbacks, difficult to move up quickly, limited hiring for support positions.

Other Sony Pictures Employee Reviews

lack of good management
Traffic Log Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 17, 2017
I learned new softwares like Landmark and Vision. The transition from the old system to the new, was very long. It took more time because the management was not prepare enough to make right decisions.

My co-workers and myself had to work extra hours to put everything together.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor management
Its a industru at intertaiment of course the we have to do it everything strite
Driver / Lab (Former Employee) –  Its locaded at LA californiaNovember 14, 2017
Very good job anytime do you want to call sick we can does and we are represent by union labor teamster 399 at for driver industry comercial ..And Saturday on our day off Sony have a team of softball to represent at our lovely company at few words it was the best company a have on my life..
Pros
Free samples of new promotion movie allows
Cons
Break after 3 hours plus lunchs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony Pictures. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2