SOS SECURITY INCORPORATED

SOS SECURITY INCORPORATED Employer Reviews

Security Guard
Security GUard (Former Employee), Parsippany NJFebruary 20, 2014
Receive visitors by providing them information. Answer the phone. notify company personnel of visitors arrival and escort visitors inside the company.
Very little regard for security officers and its supervisors
Site Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Cranbury, NJJanuary 31, 2014
I have worked for many security agencies. While working for a specific agency, I look for certain features. Support from the team, support from management, observation of how upper management/corporate offices, handle officer related issues, the condition of the work environment, and, officer related grievances, and, whether or not they have been reported. – more... If they are reported, then, how were they handled? Unfortunately, SOS Security abandons its sinking ships, leaving their mates on board to fin for themselves.

The hardest part of the job? The company's support system.
The most enjoyable part of the job? The line of work, and, being able to satisfy the client. – less
Security Officer (Current Employee), Oxon Hill, MDMay 23, 2013
Management is well-know and strong in work-related issues. They try very hard to get everyone hours.
Fun work place
Loss Prevention Officer (Current Employee), Santa MonicaJanuary 25, 2013
Securing clients property and and provide customer service on a daily basis. Great experience working in high end retail stores and dealing with celebrities.
Place had everything,Fitness Center,Cafe,Great Patrol Vehicle
Senior Patrolman/Central Operator/Unit (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 8, 2012
Pros: the location was great and great people, nice environment to work
Cons: during bad weather site would be a mess(snow)
I was assigned to the Merck and Company Rahway site when SOS had the contract and the it was the greatest place I ever worked I learned so much more there to add to my skills in the Law enforcement and Security field.