SOS Staffing

SOS Staffing Employer Reviews

labor
labor (Former Employee), Midland, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: fast work
Cons: temp job
When I first came to Midland TX, I got this job at SOS staffing doing different odd jobs for the oil field. I worked at sooner pipes cleaning and preparing pipes, I also worked at Swire oil field serves driven a sky left and unrevealing water lines in the field so water could be pumped to the fields as needed. I also worked at this chemistry lab were they tested the water from different oil field site’s, I did a lot of general labor an learned a lot about derricks, pump jacks, cementing, drilling and fracking.
na
NA (Former Employee), Cedar City, UTJanuary 28, 2015
Great place. Works with you. Benefits when you enjoy the jobs.
Good company
Laboratory assistant (Former Employee), Patrick, NVJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: easy to talk to about work.
Cons: not easy to get a hold of on weekends.
Kept me busy even in the hard seasons. Staff were always pleasant. They give you treats during the holidays.
Productive and professional work environment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Springville, UTJanuary 15, 2015
-Very professional environment
-management was great
-co-workers nice, fun people
knew what time i got off everyday
STAFFING MANAGER/RECRUITER (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: i was working
Cons: left running the company for 6 mths alone and never received a thank you
day started at 8am and ended at 5pm checked messages and returned calls,set appointments for interviews file paperwork and greet new customer with a welcome smile, I've learned that running a staffing company is hard work and how to deal with unhappy customers, the manager of the company would come in once a week just to make sure things were going correctly the coworkers all walked off the job my second day on the job because of something that has taken place before I have started the job, the hardest part of the job was when everyone walked off and I didn't know where to start so i did all that I knew how still did the filing answering the phones setting up appointments or interviews when i had to leave the office I would forward phone line to my cell. Helping people get work
staffing agency
Customer Service Sales (Former Employee), Boise, IDDecember 30, 2014
I really likes SOS Staffing which is now Elwood Staffing. They would keep me busy working and looking into doing more work for them.
Great company to work for.
Laborer (Former Employee), Slc, UtahDecember 5, 2014
Pros: paid daily.
Cons: not permanent jobs
Absolutely loved this company, this company gave me so many different skills in my feild that i almost knew everything in construction.very fun and understanding job.
Assemble machines while meeting schedules
Contractor Autoliv (Current Employee), Ogden, UtahDecember 3, 2014
Pros: great varity of work in a team environment
Cons: temporary psoition
Manage machine assembly to meet schedules. Train new employees
hard work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Spanish Fork, UTNovember 25, 2014
Pros: awesome co workers
Cons: did not like the way the employers treated their employees
I would help package the materials!! the hardest part of the job was learning how to fix the mistakes that I made! I enjoyed working with my employees
amazing temp agency
Air technician assistant (Former Employee), Artesia, NMNovember 22, 2014
Pros: you have a chance to explore different career opportunists, you also get to prove your worthiness in person rather than just on paper
Cons: you float around from company to company, until you find a company that wants to keep you on full time.
these guy were able to find me a job with a great company within months.
Great jobs
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 11, 2014
fast at getting you jobs
pay weekly
great hours
overtime
great communication
Great place to work!!
MC-130E Aircraft Commander (Former Employee), Hurlburt Field, FLOctober 31, 2014
Great place to work! Great place to work! Great place to work! Great place to work!
Not a bad place as far as I can remember
Field tech (Former Employee), Reno, NVOctober 30, 2014
Pros: advancments
Cons: poor managment
I did move up the chains. As far as I can remember it wasn't a bad place to work.
Assist production teams daily
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Durango, COOctober 27, 2014
Helped the teams in the morning before they would leave the office for the field.
Great work environment amazing people leaders
Temporary Job - Production Assembly Line (Former Employee), Durham, NCOctober 21, 2014
Pros: 0
Get in order of your line your assigned to work a good pace because of the long hours assigned, work as a team. I have learned the better you work as a Team the faster you get things accomplished. I have had great ex co-workers ones you love to work with they help when your part of the line is not working up to speed the make sure things get back to normal quick. The hardest part of job is staying on your feet the whole time something you have to get use to. The most enjoyable part of job was getting a little ten minute break every hour and half to regroup your selves.
Its ok if you don't mind working minimum wage
Warehouse Assembler/ Material Handler (Former Employee), Durham, NcOctober 20, 2014
“Great place to learn and grow your skills. I learned a few new things.
Busy work Environment
“Great place to learn and grow your skills. I learned a LOT, and worked with some of the smartest people on earth.”
great people to work with
Field Technician (Current Employee), Newcomerstown, OhioOctober 2, 2014
go getter company. Always there for the worker. Anything you need all there has to be is a phone call or the open door policy is there.
SOS/Credit Coordinator
SOS/Credit Coordinator (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Responsible for the effective management of credit services; administrative functions of corporate credit programs and policies and procedures; approval, maintenance and collections of all store accounts receivables, returned checks and credit cards. Responsible for the effective follow-up of Special Order Sales and researching SOS related reports to identify and recover all potential margin losses.
Productive Workplace
Equipment Operator/Driver (Former Employee), Farmington, NMSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
I was hired by SOS staffing to work for Schlumberger. I worked here for a year then I was hired on by Schlumberger. SOS was great I was paid weekly and if you needed another job they would help you find one.

1 2 3 4 5

About SOS Staffing

When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company – Read more