SOS Staffing Employee Reviews

Nice place
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  VAJanuary 1, 2017
Managers were open to suggestions, company allows you to grow professionally, positive and professional work environment. Managers ensure their staff is properly trained.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Schedule work
only been there a short time
Sales Help Cedar Rapids, Ia Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 27, 2016
Training is wishy-washy. NO clear directions on what to do, Supervisor changes mind a lot. I haven't been there long, Seems like a good place
Great place, Friendly staff, Understanding
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDDecember 5, 2016
They offer a huge variety of job that best suit you as an employee through this company I learned everything from packaging food to customer service.
Pros
Getting to work for them
Cons
No cons
Great company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 23, 2016
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides personnel in 15 western and midwestern states for industrial, clerical, and professional positions. SOS also offers payroll, drug testing, risk management, and outsourcing. Operating segments and divisions
Stressful babysitting job.
Credit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 31, 2016
I feel like I'm babysitting 100 other adults. Some days are good, some days are bad. I like the problem solving aspect but dislike the management team I have. No one is held accountable which puts more work on those who do their job.
Pros
Work schedule.
Cons
Management does not hold anyone accountable.
Productive workplace
Security Office Access Control Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2016
I've worked at the same building for 9yrs. 8 Of the years I was under another company. I just wished the company offered more benefits as to vacation and sick time.
Pros
WORKS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE
Cons
DON'T HAVE SICK, TIME SO THE 5DAYS THAT THE COMPANY GIVE YEARLY I HAVE TO USE FOR SICK TIME, WHEN I WANT TO TAKE A VACATION I DON'T GET PAID, SO I MISS A WEEKS PAY
Fun
Temporary assembler (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTOctober 1, 2016
It was nice to work with SOS staffing. They are very fast at finding you work. The pay was okay, it helped me enough. I liked the manager that was assigned to the business that I worked at. He was kind and understanding.
temporary assignments
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 7, 2016
I had no problems while working on temporary assignments, each job was interesting and I always learned something from each assignment, The staff was easy to work with and willing to help.
Cons
Only temporary assignments
great staffing agency ,. had work same day everytime i went in
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 5, 2016
warehouse worker/production worker .. company made sure every pay wage was met to my standards as well as my children's needs was met ... if I had an emergency or needed time off from work the staffing company complied with my every need ,. they were very cooperative and polite each time I needed them, if there was any problem with any company I was sent to they always had another one I could start the very next day or within the same week
Pros
compatable, met all my needs
Cons
no complaints
Good paying but went under
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COSeptember 4, 2016
It was a good paying job, But worked a lot of hours, Management was not helpful. Was always by myself and a lot rested on my shoulders. They wouldn't hire any more peop;e
Pros
money
Cons
excess hours
I learned a lot working as Computer Technician
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Oswego, NYAugust 24, 2016
Responsible for overseeing general operations of the computer lab
Provided basic technical Support for lab users
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Demonstrated excellent multi-tasking capabilities when answering patient telephone calls and questions, setting up appointments, running charts and distributing medication simultaneously
Do not work here
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 6, 2016
Do not work here.
Unorganized
Poorly trained
Salary not compensable
for the amount of work you do
8-5 ON CALL
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
This company no longer exists
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 23, 2016
This company no longer exists. They place you in a location that no one wants because there is no advancement. A lot of the people that have been placed in these locations eventually quit.
I found that the Company was not as much concerned about working in a safe environment as they could have.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJune 7, 2016
I found that the lack of concern involving the supervision and working in a team environment, caused less efficiency with the operation of the departments.
Pros
Paid Breaks.
I love SOS
ParaProfessional at BHASD (Current Employee) –  Topton, PAJune 4, 2016
SOS Group Inc is a great company to work for. They are rapidly growing and always looking for new team members. They are always appreciative of everything you do and they tell you it often. I would absolutely recommend working for SOS.
Pros
Working with great kids and coworkers, you are off when the kids are off from school
Cons
summers off and pay is LOW
Loved placment of jobs
Secretary/Reception/Geologist Placement (Former Employee) –  Elko, NVMay 26, 2016
I got to place candidates from different parts of the world in the mining industry.I learned so much from the interaction with the candidates.I also learned a different job task than retail.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 25, 2016
typical warehouse picking packing receiving load or un load trailers with a time deadline while keeping truck drivers on their schedule
A good company to work for.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTApril 7, 2016
I loved the jobs that I was sent out to. I had a variety of work and learned a lot as well. I am also a better person because of the time I worked there.
Positive Experience
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYFebruary 16, 2016
I enjoyed the time I was Branch Manager at SOS Staffing! The management team was very supportive. I would highly recommend employment with SOS Staffing!
Staffing poor
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 29, 2016
Short of help all the time,pay was poor.Manager was not fair,this company just what ran right.Lot of Maxicas workers.The hardest part of the job was trying not to go to slept.
Not a good company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOS Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.