DO YOU HAVE SOUL?
SOULCYCLE IS HIRING IN SAN FRANCISCO! We are thrilled to be looking for talented individuals to join our team at our new studio in SAN FRANCISCO!
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
POSITION: STUDIO MANAGER
STATUS: FULL TIME
Through a positive, motivating and constructive style, the Studio Manager and Assistant Managers will provide the leadership and vision necessary to ensure that the studio is exceeding our rider’s expectations. They will have a sense of ownership over their studio and will ensure that the SoulCycle brand and culture are always present.
- Provide high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to SoulCycle clients, handling client issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager on the implementation of standard operational policies and procedures designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate all studio staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly personable, client-oriented and committed to achieving and exceeding both the studio and company goals.
- Maintain the SoulCycle brand’s distinct culture and community
- Supervise the studio’s retail operations
Managers may be asked to work 5-10 additional flex-hours during the week based upon Company needs.
- Must have at least 2-3 years prior managerial experience
- Experience in retail, hospitality, health & fitness or restaurants is a plus
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented outlook
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Should have a strong ability to communicate clearly with team members, clients and senior management
- A personal passion for fitness and/or SoulCycle is a huge plus
- Must be available to work flexible/non-traditional hours (including WEEKENDS and some holidays)
Indeed - 12 months ago
In 2006, SoulCycle introduced the innovative model of boutique cardio fitness to the marketplace and reinvented indoor studio cycling. Since...